Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River ranch this weekend 12/30/05-1/1/06  (Read 1447 times)
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2005, 11:51:06 PM »

Whos going? I think im going up. I have some buddys that own camps and invited me up. I will be riding around with a honda forman (yellow with a babydoll on the bumper) a polaris sportsman 500 (green with gators) and I will be on my YFZ450 with HMF exhaust *maybe* but definatly aftermarket suspension. We plan on haulin arse out to the swimming hole and spend the day there/around it.

Any sport guys that go out there, if you know of any places for me to ride and have some fun other than mud and water (which i know there isnt much of right now) somthing like a track, some jumps, somthing new why not.

See you there.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 10:37:16 PM »

RR is a hunting camp not a track.  I hope you treated it as such.  Donuts, wheelies, and on/off the throttle rutting (whooping) out trails is frowned upon.  That can also get what we can ride out there limited or banned.  Not posting this towards you just posting this as a reminder to anyone that reads this and rides out there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com