Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seminole Trails  (Read 10579 times)
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 07:05:39 PM »

From what I hear they're not pleasure trails, they're rough, and tight like the GNCC trails are. Race tracks ussualy have trails that are meant to be raced on. If you want pleasure trails you need to go to croom or Ocala.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 07:52:05 PM »

I liked the course, wasnt TOO tight, but it is a work out. I think everyone who is saying that it is stupid went there because thats all they planned on doing was riding the trails.. but then packed up and went home because they couldnt take the abuse, kind of like half the racers this weekend in palatka.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »

If you go to croom you are gonna ride sandy whoops all day, I still say no matter what seminole has the best trail loops!!!
SVTBOLT you should have won that race,  they never seem to catch the people who blow double greens, they should have a course worker at every one of the double greens!!!!

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
dudek38

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 02:49:16 AM »

dear pledger, it's smart of you to write your accurate words, especially to someone which you have no clue. i almost let your comments go, but it was too hard. by your cocky attitude, im sure you have your number and name on some enclosed trailer of yours.  i'd sure love to show you what pavement pounding is all about.

modified z400
PLEDGER#76

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 05:45:35 AM »

I did not start this, you said I have no clue about trails and I have been racing and riding trails my whole life so I think I know what good trails are, where do you ride trails at?
This is my opinion, and you said yours, it is not A trailer but A 4-door chevy that says PLEDGER MOTORSPORTS all over it cant miss it. No attitude here just stating the facts sorry if it rubs you wrong Kiss

Honda TRX450R
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 08:35:05 AM »

DUDEK38, I can see you are not a racer or for that fact even a rider, you must be one of the pavement pounders (if you even own a quad or dirtbike)
I have ridden and raced about everywhere and everything... dirtbikes, quads, drag racing my SUZUKI GSXR1300 HYABUSA in florida, georgia, and the Carolinas, where do you ride or race if at all and what do you ride?Huh?
I see more posts coming in that says they are good trails!!!
sounds to me like you like the fresh graded roads and sod fields or something like that to ride on!!!!!
Matter of fact just took 1st place in my class at the Palatka FTR XC race so I think I know A little more about trails than you Kiss

That there is watch ya call a "Street Queen"!

A couple of roots and tight turns sounds like fun. Better than a whooped out straight away full of freakin dust!

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 11:49:05 AM »

Pledger is right!! They fixed the trail and it is now much better. You can get a great workout and learn much needed technique on that loop. It works for me and I have a extended Raptor. NO problems!!! Love the trail and I have riden, Croom, Ocala, and many other spots out of state!!!
PLEDGER#76

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2006, 01:13:01 PM »

Like I said im at Seminole every Thursday for practice and every weekend that I am not racing, if anyone want to join me for A fast trail ride im not hard to find red-plate says PLEDGER#76!!! yellow suzuki twin-peaks and blue YFZ450 Thumbs Up

Honda TRX450R
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 12:37:20 PM »

Like I said im at Seminole every Thursday for practice and every weekend that I am not racing, if anyone want to join me for A fast trail ride im not hard to find red-plate says PLEDGER#76!!! yellow suzuki twin-peaks and blue YFZ450 Thumbs Up

I would really like to rip that trail with another fast rider. I will come up to you next time I see you out there and we will hit!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com