Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LAND DEVELOPMENT OR DESTRUCTION?  (Read 1591 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: December 27, 2005, 10:34:10 AM »

I think the big picture is, Florida was a state of land and sunshine to be enjoyed...by us, Floridians. Then all the up north city people want to come down here to retire and are trying to turn the land into their living environment.
 Those who can't appreciate the land can't understand how to enjoy it for what it is...land!! How is it that a fourwheeler or dirtbike can destroy the land more than a condo complex to house thousands of elderly retirees?
  I wish they would take their inconsiderate Azzes and complaints back to their cold ridden problem states!!  AND YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT I SAID THAT!!
Pastense

Location: The dark side of the moon and when not there try Homestead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 05:44:21 PM »

Cash is king my friend.............cash is king.

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 05:55:40 PM »

Pastence, you are so right!!!, But on the other side of this issue, I think this post was done kinda blindly.
In laymans terms, don`t throw out the whole dozen of eggs because the first one you cracked was bad. I am from the north originally and I do not feel that the north is " problem ridden" anymore than the south. You will have issues no matter where you are, Especially when it comes to any motorized off road vehicle, and on someone elses land. Everyone should respect the land owners no matter who it is. If you don`t agree, well maybe look at it this way, where you ride now may be owned by a so called " dumb, or problem ridden northerner" who would definately not let you on their property with such a closed mind.
  I do understand your point, just try not to be so braisen on your approach,It will get you further ( you will catch more flies with honey rather than abusive talk)

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com