Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Longest you've been injured  (Read 3523 times)
jackass4life

04......trx250e x......dont hurt yourself!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2005, 09:23:38 AM »

the longest for me was about 3 weeks and that was so far thelongest three weeks of my life ..

RICK

Grizzlygirl

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 02:20:30 PM »

Got wiped out by another skier in West Virginia. He came down from a black slope and couldn't stop. Rammed into me and tore my ACL in my left knee and surgury and therapy. Took over six months but I was lucky I didn't break my neck.
     mama grizz
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 02:21:07 PM by Grizzlygirl » Logged
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 04:01:54 PM »

got four stitches behind my right ear from a LT230 rolling on top of me and it put me out for a couple of weeks before I could convince my parents to let me back on the thing Roll Eyes

yet, I got right back on a motorcycle(fiddy) after running it into a garage door and getting 7 stitches above my right knee.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »

one week and it felt like i was in the house for ever
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 05:24:07 PM »

Gee I'm not sure this is bragging or what but come mothers day it will be 5 years  since my accident (attempted car jacking)and I was able to walk without any type of brace, support or crutches. Yippie lucky me huh.  :-/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 05:28:06 PM by sport66 » Logged

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
dreth

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 06:02:02 PM »

8 months, broke neck
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 07:44:09 PM »

about 3 months with cracked/broken ribs...was no fun..even rode the next day when i couldnt move.. then i went to the doc...ugh...

I still rode....only took it way easier for a while.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 07:45:03 PM by Thrasher » Logged

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
jackass4life

04......trx250e x......dont hurt yourself!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 09:24:28 PM »

tell me more  that sounds ouchy lol
Gee I'm not sure this is bragging or what but come mothers day it will be 5 years  since my accident (attempted car jacking)and I was able to walk without any type of brace, support or crutches. Yippie lucky me huh.  :-/

RICK

Axo

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 04:57:11 AM »

I snapped my ACL riding MX about 7 years ago. I have had four surgries. I have to go again in about a month. Knee problem suck. One positive thing though, It got me into ATVing!, Because I couldn,t ride a two wheeler anymore. Grin

2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 06:41:04 AM »

i cant ride now till my surgery and then i got to wate 6 weeks after that till i can ride

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 06:55:43 AM »

i cant ride now till my surgery and then i got to wate 6 weeks after that till i can ride

What kind of surgery?

I broke my arm. I had surgery for a plate and screws. Was riding one handed 4 weeks later, but not fully for 8.
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 09:19:34 AM »

i picked 2 months but it actually took 3 months for the burn on the back of my arm to heal. i end over ended and the motor landed on the back of my right arm. when help finally got there the skin pulled off with the motor.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »

well I was the attention getter this last ride by cart wheeling my YFZ450  a few times, This broken Collar bone sucks, but if all goes well I'll be riding again on the next ride, thank goodness these things are spaced out enough to heal up in between. Grin
Ms.Mud

Life is short. Ride Deep!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 04:31:27 PM »

I broke my arm when I was like 5 or 6. I fell off the monkey bars because it just stopped raining when I went on the jungle gym. I thought it was only a sprain, but it turned to be broken!I was hurt for like 6 months or more.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 04:31:56 PM by ReconRider » Logged

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com