Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AC Racing  (Read 2254 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 21, 2005, 01:09:11 PM »

I know that sometimes their stuff doesn't bolt up just right, but you would not BELIEVE the customer service they did for me! It made me cry  Cry !

I placed an order in the first week of December for Mini quad propegs. They were out of stock and starting a production run on them. The salesman, Jon, said  a week and half and then they would ship and we would have them for Christmas. Well, last Friday I still hadn't heard anything so I called and they said they didn't have the pieces where the nets attach  to finish the production run! I panicked! I told the guy (in tears) that they were for my 5 year old son for Christmas and that they were the 1st thing on his list. He said he would see what he could do. Then I didnt hear anything else.

So I went on Ebay and found an auction for almost double what my cost on them is. But you gotta do what you gotta do, so I ordered them and paid 2nd day air to get them in time. The only problem is that the other company only had black nets.

So I called AC to cancell the back order and just order Blue nets. Jon said "Hey are you the lady that called last Friday with the Christmas present problem?" I said yes. He told me that he pulled the shop foreman aside after we talked on the phone and they took pieces from other production runs and stopped production to finish ONE set for me to get them to Trent by Christmas Clapper ! Then he said He had forgot to ask my name and couldn't remember who they were for  Shocked and had been hoping I would call again!
 I CRIED! Kiss  I called the ebay company and cancelled with them before they shipped and AC 2nd dayed them for me for no extra fee! I got them today!  Bow

I cannot believe a major company went so far out of the way for one 5 year old's Christmas! I am going to take a picture of his face when he gets them and mail them a BIG thank you card with the picture in it.   Hug

« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 01:10:57 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 01:26:42 PM »

wow great service!! that is awsome i hope you son enjoys them! Grin

i just bought AC nerf for my 450 they did not line up too well but i was nothing a little counciling from a rubber mallot couldnt fix! Wink
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 02:17:03 PM by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK » Logged

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 02:12:46 PM »

I'll remember that if I ever order nerfs  Undecided

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com