Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandmountain MX continued ........  (Read 24514 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2005, 09:59:32 AM »

Will do brother!  Grin  You bringin' your quad to race or ride!?

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2005, 10:00:47 AM »

Might  try  out  GASGASMANS  KTM  550  and  see  how  it  does. Shocked Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2005, 06:42:32 PM »

Why does that make him a dumba$$??   He only gave his opinion.  My son is at 85% after the wreck and is trying to get to 100% for the first race at Glen Helen CA in one month.  He is 110% commited to his goal.  He knows his limits and comes off the track when his body has had enough.  If you have ever watched him practice then you know he practices alone.  He makes sure there is no other riders around him.  It shouldn't matter though because he is ONLY A B RIDER and you should be way ahead of him.  What does only a B rider mean.  There are alot of very fast B riders.  He would run A in 2006 but he only started racing in Oct 2004 and lacks some experience.  He has along way to go yet.  Hopefully with alot of hard work, Natalies training and the help of great track owners, we can someday bring a national championship to Florida.  I was practicing SM last week with him, my 11 and 6 year old and they were all jumping better than me and I was on Natalies old bike.  I admire all of you that can do those jumps. 
Sorry to let you know Rodney Gentry, Carey Jones, and I brought home national championship for florida check your history.  I wish you and you son luck but becareful, injury's are for ever sometimes. I screwed my back up when I was 16 year old kept on riding thought I was superman, it caught up with me though. Cost me my riding career back then. So I'm just saying becareful don't do a time table it will never work.  Dunno

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com