Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orlando Sandpit  (Read 34085 times)
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »

Hey man let me know when your out there or give me your cell and i'll meet ya up there.

I wish I would have seen your post before we left. We went and had a blast. My brother came up there with his KTM 200. Next weekend or one afternoon this week, we'll be up there with his trials bike.

I'll exchange cell #'s with you and I'll give you shout later this week.

Yeah man I pm'd you my number so just hit me up how do you like riding out there pretty fun eh? It's been getting ALOT more action then it used to latley man its insane how popular its gotten.

But what color are your bikes i'll be sure to give a look out for ya to go up and say hey.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
FlyingDog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2006, 12:20:46 PM »

I ride a Stock Red and Black '06 TRX450R and my son rides a Stock '06 TRX250EX.

We wear red, white, and black Fox gear with helmets. I wear a solid matte black Shoei helmet with a crome visor.

We had a blast out there Monday afternoon. There weren't too many people and we ended up being the last ones out there. I just let my son lead and I followed him all over the place. My legs are sore as heck.

Sunday I was pretty disappointed at seeing people drag race down McQueen Rd. Especially wearing shorts and being without helmets. That and dumping is gonna get that place shut down. People just don't get it.  Angry

I could just picture them dragging from the fence towards the trail that goes to the pit and a cop coming over the hill.

Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »

Yeah they drag race dow nthe road which is deffinatley stupid, there is places in the pit for that kind of stuff and I personaly love drag racing just not on the road...

Man! I gotta say that place has been getting HUGELY popular latley I cant tell if its a good or bad thing yet I deffinatley dont want to see this place getting shut down.

Deffinatley let me know the next time your out there and i'll keep a look out for ya Smiley I ride the 05' TRX400EX with Red HMF Pipe, and a Red HJC helmet.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2006, 08:07:51 PM »

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/9301/Movie.wmv

Some more action some at Ocala!

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
WAKORB

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »

Can some one tell a poor Apopka boy where this place is. I live near 429 and 441. thanks
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2006, 10:11:36 PM »

dude, putting together a quad the night before a ride hardly ever works right,,,,unless your name is Dreth ;-)

Id@

good one, LOL.

Don't think I can ride again until January, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't  Drive

Considering it was you I spotted in a recent Dirt Wheels issue launching a Honda Recon 250(utility for those who don't know) off a jump in Ocala,,,,,I'm not sure that's the best advice ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
FlyingDog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2006, 08:06:25 AM »

Can some one tell a poor Apopka boy where this place is. I live near 429 and 441. thanks

From Apopka / Mount Dora
441 to Claracona Rd (Park Avenue) go right

Take Claracona Rd to Keene Rd. go right

When you get to the Keene Rd Landfill. Start looking for a road on the left called McQueen. Go left.
Take McQueen to the 2nd trail on the left and park. The trail is next to a fence which borders a field.

Take that trail back to the pit.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 08:45:44 AM by FlyingDog » Logged

Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2006, 08:46:22 AM »

Nice reply thanks for giving them the information Smiley Grin

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
WAKORB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »

thanks guys maybe ill see you guys back there one day
WAKORB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2006, 07:38:31 PM »

wow guys on google earth it looks awsome what is the area for have youi ever been run out?
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2006, 08:04:57 PM »

We don't know what its use is exactly yet Shocked We havent been ran out yet though.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Schimbo

WHITE Z400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »

ya guys on those 2 vids my frined crispy put on here i edited n stared in lol
i am schimbo and i was riding the white z400.
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2006, 10:06:47 PM »

Sup Schimbo! Welcome to the forums.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
sct450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2006, 06:45:50 PM »

the dump across the street owns all that land.they do run you off from time to time.

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2006, 09:06:05 PM »

Hmm its been getting really popular latley, i've yet to be run off, but some idiots are starting to make stupid descisions out there and I think its going to get us put out.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
novadave

04 yfz450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2006, 11:14:22 PM »

Well just so yall know the cops came out to the pit and were writing trespassing warrants on saturday. So maybe next time you find a cool place to ride you should keep it on the down low if you get my drift. Sad

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »

I'd love to see them try and write me a tresspassing warrant for land they have no right to, I wasn't out there when this happend nor do I believe it did..because CrashKing was out there when they came he didnt say anythign about them writing warrants just telling them to leave..

That land is NOT theirs, the guy who owns the land (That isn't fenced in), is owned buy a guy who rides there himself, he would just like us to keep the place clean and we can ride there all we want.

Just to clear thigns up.

Grin

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Crashking

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2006, 03:16:24 PM »

yeah i was out there late sunday... was a f-150 police truck drivin around out there... i didn't notice anyone gettin out and writing tickets.... and when i got back to my truck which was on the road a empty crown vic was there... so i don't think they were citing anyone..... besides i saw no, no trespassing signs when i was out there riding where i was
novadave

04 yfz450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2006, 09:42:57 PM »

I was there on sunday too and that is when i was told that the cops were out on saturday writing warrants.Im not sure if they were being writin to people in the fenced area or not. I just hate it when a good spot gets closed because of people dumping trash and burning car. If we would take care of the spots we have it wouldnt be so hard to find a place to ride.

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2006, 09:56:44 PM »

I was there on sunday too and that is when i was told that the cops were out on saturday writing warrants.Im not sure if they were being writin to people in the fenced area or not. I just hate it when a good spot gets closed because of people dumping trash and burning car. If we would take care of the spots we have it wouldnt be so hard to find a place to ride.

The place needs to get cleaned up this is a fact, i'll start helping about that asap, the fenced in area is obviously going to be marked no tresspassing probably where the people we're getting those warrants and if your caught there so be it.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Crashking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2006, 11:02:49 PM »

where you there later in the day? what do you ride?
ocoeestunna

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2006, 12:12:01 AM »

man im constantly out there (like every day) except last weekend.... but anyways im ridin today close to dark and i saw this dude on one of those gay yerf dog atv carts and i start talkin with him, he says he works for the dump and brought his cart to work so he could ride after his shift was over. after ridin and just roostin around with him until it got dark as hes loadin up his gay-cart he says "see that sh*t?" as hes pointing to a giant pile of scrap metal and trash that some dumbass dumped near the entrance...he said that "the only thing they get pissed about is that kinda sh*t"......i dont even own the land and that pisses me off...i swear if i see some solid hillbilly heathen dumping a trailer full-o-crap out there im kickin someones ass...anyways im rambling, i was really thinkin we should organize a clean-up session this saturday starting early around like 10:00am and ending around noon...if we can get 20 people to get involved and bring garbage cans and bags and help clean up for a few hours it would make a huge difference considering that place is starting to look like the dump itself.....if anyone on here is down let me know now so i dont show up bymyself.....i got a 4x4 ford that can probably move that burnt truck over in the corner and that burnt mini van to a more secluded area of the land.........let me know..
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2006, 07:58:40 AM »

Yes we need to organize a clean up but I wont be able to come out and do that until next sunday, this sunday im going to be at Ocala all weekend. But this deffinatley needs to happen if you want to organize it next weekend let me know and I'd be glad to do it, I ride the 2005 Red 400EX with cut fenders and red HMF pipe.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Crashking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2006, 01:49:23 PM »

just get a date set-up... and i'll see about makin it out there.... sunday's are better than saturday's for me... cause the next 2 (plus this sat) are taken.... monster trucks one sat.... b-day party for niece the next sat... and then work the sat after that
jocolo

www.cycleworksgraphics.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2006, 01:05:22 PM »

those dragracing down the road will get the place closed
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com