Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 110831 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: January 23, 2006, 10:20:31 AM »

WE NEED some Fl. tracks !!!!!!!, That is agreed by all.
Chris, I think maybe you were reading into , or taking lupo the wrong way. I don`t think he really meant to slam , or critisise you. You always have teammates. Just look at it this way, when you do get it figured out , its all you baby !!!.
 Unlike in my case, it would be more so of Troy than myself !, He has been in this longer, and has more knowledge that I do. But I am a fast learner and figureing this out myself.
 By the way, ANYBODY would have " butterflies" after something like that !!!, I know I sure would !! But thats part of racing, the good with the bad. Get back on it and ride, we are all here to help each other. You will get it running like no other soon I am sure. Keep plugging away and it will happen.
   By the way , my wife had to make your wifes pretzle things last night !!!, man are they addictive !!!!!!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: January 23, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

Lupo,

If you dont want me to take things the wrong way then STFU! Dont say anything....Mind you own business.. look... it seems we always have issues with each other..  you dont see frank or troy on here.. they would call me or PM me... its called class and respect..
Just keep your thoughts to your self and Ill keep mine to my self.. All you ever try to do is embarass me.. it gets old... bringing up planetsand stuff.. thats low..and i havent a clue what your refering to. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 10:59:54 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: January 23, 2006, 10:49:36 AM »

I thought everyone was talking about me at the track.....dang it lupo, why do you have to win everything?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: January 23, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »

I thought everyone was talking about me at the track.....dang it lupo, why do you have to win everything?

They were..  they were saying "lets get smoke liquered up... that will make his reaction times slower"  Grin

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: January 23, 2006, 11:02:16 AM »

phuck you Chris, I don't try to embarras you, we all have talked smack not my problem you can't take it!  but think what you want I really don't give a sh!t. I have looked back on this thread and not one time have I said anything to make you mad just some critisism in which I stated that your bike is going to fly just like everyone elses bike when they are all dialed in. But no it's all about  Chris and if it's not what you want to hear you pout like a little kid. Sounds to me you have bigger issues then your bike not running right. may be thats why you don't have any so called teammates. BTW Frank and Shawn  aren't my teammates their my FRIENDS and we race together. I really don't care who likes me and who doesn't and if you don't and have so much of a problem with me then then don't say it on the computer say it to my face. other then that drop it!

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: January 23, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »

How typical of LUPO... no class...  F me... thats nice.. how old are you again?

if you want to dance.. then play a song.... you aint nothing but a loud mouth... i offered you mind your own and i will mind mine.. but it seems you want to take it further...

Funny.. they are you ONLY friends everyone else cant stand you, or at least they say to me..... even Frank had to call you out a few months ago!
(sorry frank)..  frank and shawn are super cool guys... I just cant figure out why they hang with you?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 11:09:16 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: January 23, 2006, 11:05:22 AM »

guys guys guys,  no one else from florida is allowed to get mad at each other and talk like this...only frank and I....it's over, it's done, it's in the books...man up and look ahead...drop the subject, because you guys have already said enough....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »

wah!! Cry    funny you say that ...... seems to me your the only one at the track  who comes by yourself!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 11:08:21 AM by tribal banshee » Logged

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2006, 11:10:45 AM »

I dont need group support like you...
Why dont you just shut up before we go toe to toe..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 11:12:32 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: January 23, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »

boy I get back from Texas and this is whats up I cant believe all of this. Its alright Chris I will go with you next time and be your teamate!

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »

Hey gary! glad your home safe..
See I am loved!!! Ill make Gary my jockey!

For the record.. I think its great that you guys are running 3.99 thru low 4's with GA or FL riders those times are killer! (you too lupo) the point i was making was. If we TRULY want to have a FLORIDA final then it needs to be a FLORIDA final with florida riders / florida owners.

Lupo,
   I dont want to fight with you. The more and more i think of it the more and more i relize in not 25 anymore. Im grown up with a wife and kids. I dont think you and I will ever see eye to eye. So what do you say we can be "friendly" at the track and leave it at that. If I need your advise ill ask you, other than that please dont offer it to me... it seems it ALWAYS gets twisted around.  Is this something we can both agree too?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 11:51:07 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »

That there is some funny sh!t!!!!!!! Why are you always on here then crying like a little biotch saying I don't have any teammates, I wish some one would let me be their team. Right or wrong Huh  If you would quit acting like such an a$$ maybe you could find someone.  
    you say no class and typical, I never would have said it if you hadn't of said STFU "Shut the F__k up" What the hell do you think that is. It's too bad you had to resort to all this but now everyone sees your true colors. Like I said before some like me some don't I really don't give a sh!it. It's not my prioroty in life to make you like me. Now with that said You can say whatever else you want but for me it's over.Don't reply to my posts and I won't reply to your posts! see ya

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2006, 11:52:04 AM »

That there is some funny sh!t!!!!!!! Why are you always on here then crying like a little biotch saying I don't have any teammates, I wish some one would let me be their team. Right or wrong Huh  If you would quit acting like such an a$$ maybe you could find someone.  
    you say no class and typical, I never would have said it if you hadn't of said STFU "Shut the F__k up" What the hell do you think that is. It's too bad you had to resort to all this but now everyone sees your true colors. Like I said before some like me some don't I really don't give a sh!it. It's not my prioroty in life to make you like me. Now with that said You can say whatever else you want but for me it's over.Don't reply to my posts and I won't reply to your posts! see ya

wow! maybe you should have read my above post..... but, Make no mistake, im not scared of you.. plain and simple.. my true colors? If it were any one of the other guys you said that too. i think they would have takin it the same way.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 12:09:17 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

now everyone is done, let's squish this post and start a new one.....maybe something like, smoke can't choke in february.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2006, 01:20:08 PM »

How  about  smokes  a  tool. Laugh Laugh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2006, 01:34:12 PM »

[quote author=WareRacing07 link=
Lupo,
   I dont want to fight with you. The more and more i think of it the more and more i relize in not 25 anymore. Im grown up with a wife and kids. I dont think you and I will ever see eye to eye. So what do you say we can be "friendly" at the track and leave it at that. If I need your advise ill ask you, other than that please dont offer it to me... it seems it ALWAYS gets twisted around.  Is this something we can both agree too?
[/quote]

sounds like a plan Wink   but remember one thing " you don't have to be scared to get your a$$ beat Cool
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 04:38:59 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2006, 02:49:15 PM »

i  love it when the truth comes out Boxer
carl_haynes

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2006, 04:02:42 PM »

Well looks to me that  the tribals came and backed up the smack  talk. Can  you say I banshee boy tony roni ran 3.99 at over 80 mph on lupos bike.IN STOCK FRAME.  Rick Farmer  Ran a 3.99 in drag frame on Shawns bike in a drag frame. I think the orange Crush ran a 4.28  SO it seems to me that someone owes the tribels a big old juicy steak. will post more later see ya .
Just for the record Rick ran a 4.05 and Matt ran the 3.99. That some good racing.
I also thank everyone for coming and being patient with us,we are working on a way to make things alittle quicker.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2006, 04:32:28 PM »

Dang man don't any of you guys work???  Kiss we had a great time and it was well worth the drive to watch everyone. Hey Chris just think about lil Jesse when you think of Saturday  Wink Let us know when the next race is Hunters all ready and Jody's getting more ideas  Huh

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »

why is it that it took 3 days after the race to post that, and not at the race when everybody came up to rick saying what a pass. If it wouldn't have been right you think someone would have said something different right then cause everybody heard the same thing.  Huh

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »

i thought that rick farmer and banshee boy were running at the end of the outlaw class to see who posted the fastest time of the night, because they both ran a 3.99.  don't make a phat rats a$$ to me. 

carl the racing went pretty smooth, seemed like it went faster as the night went on.  the outlaw class was off the chain, great racing.  Got one question, if I come to this race in february, can I speak my mind at the driver's meeting?  Just Kidding.  I probably won't be there in february, because of the daytona 500, but we will see.  Keep up the good work.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2006, 05:13:50 PM »

i've been mistaken before, but i think the blue bike run the fastest time, that would be the one tony rode. we heard 3.95?HuhHuh???none the less, i think that was a tribal bike?Huh? Cool

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2006, 05:59:44 PM »

No me and Rick was running for fun that last run. Carl was just letting us run to see if we could get a better time. On the 3.99 pass between Matt and Rick  I wasnt for sure 100% who ran it. I just heard Rick ran it so my bad on the post. Because Matt earned it he,s a hell of a rider. Well you guys talk about team mate this team mate  that but everyone of you want the fastest bike you want to be the top dog. That life you are going to do what ever it takes to win I know we arent going to win 300.000 A YEAR DOING THIS SPORT but it makes you fell good to be on top  for aleast one month. All of you guys talked smack all month there is 17 pages so far of smack talk. and now iam not saying lupos right or wrong but hes worked hard for this moment just like everyone else.He did make the fastest pass on his bike with him on it that night of the fla crew. And it shouldnt matter who rides it and were there from because you want your bike to have all you can get out of it at all times. Well in that case you should build your on motor I mean port work and all  CAUSE MOST OF YOU SENT THEM OFF and had someone else do them. Then you put motor back hoping to be faster than the other I spent as much on my 350 than you guys have spent on those bigger motors and I lose and some times win but every month I come right back and try again not  saying my bike is faster than yours just Ive spent a good bit trying to compete. Well this is my 2cents when it comes to Racing ,Women, and Money You dont have many true friends when the lights drop. Hope i didnt make any one mad not trying to all you guys have awsome bikes AND I TRY TO HELP ALL YOU GUYS.  Grin   Banshee-Boy

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »

Well Catman I had  friend call me today and said I ran a 3.95 but Iwasnt for sure because I didnt hear it for my self. Grin

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »

Well Catman I had  friend call me today and said I ran a 3.95 but Iwasnt for sure because I didnt hear it for my self. Grin

what they say tony?  all bull$hit stops when the green light drops....and oh by the way, i hate your guts for the 4 seconds we run down the track...protien shakes should be on the way, would hate for a wind storm to come through vidalia and blow ya away.....Just kidding...see you guys in a month or so....good job tony, once again...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com