Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 111222 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2006, 09:55:54 PM »

Good idea Chris, Only one prob. Troys 4mill is now my 4 mill, so looks like it will be you, Frank, and the other fat guy

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »

oh ya forgot about the 7 mil thing.. well that OK. it would still be interesting to see.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »

Troy, you sure can, by all means you put it back together you dont have to ask you know that !!

Chris, you HIT the nail right on the head Clapper Deal

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2006, 10:02:28 PM »

you no what i say no time runs unload and race   looser buys dinner  one run each  heads up  pro tree Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2006, 10:04:10 PM »

Cuts kickin it old school now, LOOK OUT

The " Black Pearl "
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2006, 10:04:59 PM »

you no what i say no time runs unload and race   looser buys dinner  one run each  heads up  pro tree Grin

which one is the pro tree again?
Is that the one that goes yellow then BAM green or the one that goes yellow, yellow, yellow, green.   i like the BAM one better..

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2006, 10:08:11 PM »

BAM !!!!!!!

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »

Like Emeril would say "BAM!!!!"  thats a pro tree

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »

Ok thats the one i like..

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2006, 10:10:53 PM »

What happened to the " mouth of the south" Huh, I know he didnt goto bed yet Huh

The " Black Pearl "
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

well i am.. see ya tomorrow!

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2006, 10:37:50 PM »

heck no i didn't go to bed......i had to take the dog for a jog though...she is racing in orlando the 14th and 15th, so she is in training....yo check this out....my daddy always told me to treat a lady like a lady, and a W H O R E like a W H O R E....that is why i am marrying a lady....you guys can kick it anyway you wanna kick, but we all know how smoke wants to kick it....keep your friends close and your enemies closer....you know what, at the end of the day we are all gonna be friends and smoke is still gonna be talking trash, so the real variables are who is gonna run the fastest...i don't care either way, cause i will be bringing some crown, so you know i am going to have a good time....

where is our jack man?

the BIG DOG lives in ocala?  oh that is right, if you wanna run with the BIG DOGS, give us a call today....almost forgot, thanks for reminding me troy....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2006, 12:49:04 AM »

dang smoke you finally got something right BIG DOGS.  Tongue I guess what your trying to say is If you want to go fast call the TRIBALS. Everyone that reads this post should try to make hazlehurst this month cause it's gonna be really good this month. You boys are in for a little treat from the TRIBALS. Think of it as a late christmas present Wink HEHHEHEHEHE
    Smoke, you talk about diggin in deep pockets..........Between me and Brassart, The question is how deep do ya want to dig Shocked Tongue Wink

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2006, 06:59:26 AM »

dang smoke you finally got something right BIG DOGS.  Tongue I guess what your trying to say is If you want to go fast call the TRIBALS. Everyone that reads this post should try to make hazlehurst this month cause it's gonna be really good this month. You boys are in for a little treat from the TRIBALS. Think of it as a late christmas present Wink HEHHEHEHEHE
    Smoke, you talk about diggin in deep pockets..........Between me and Brassart, The question is how deep do ya want to dig Shocked Tongue Wink

you two Tell me since your both aways playing fallow the leader and dont worry  every body on this site knows who the BIG DOG IS Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2006, 07:08:49 AM »

you two Tell me since your both aways playing fallow the leader and dont worry  every body on this site knows who the BIG DOG IS Grin

hmmm, looks like you and brassart might be in for a suprise yourself.  cause the big dog has spoken....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2006, 07:09:42 AM »

the heck with the grill and steaks, let's race......lupo and brassart won't be following the leader with each other, they will be following the leader with SMOKE DOG.....HOLLARRRR....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2006, 08:59:58 AM »

i think catman will just leave his shizit at the house and just watch ya'll run against each other! Drink just gonna bring the beer and food, this should be awsome!!!!!! Cool

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2006, 09:38:02 AM »

Your right cut everybody does know who the big dog is, that's why I said what I said  Undecided
  you know the real funny thing about all of this is that,what are you gonna feel like when you go out there and run same times or slower than Franks. What have you acomplished with spending all that extra money. The other thing is if Don's motors the same as Franks like you all are saying then why in the world did you give up on it to go to a bigger motor, cause there's alot of bigger motors not even running those times Huh just wondering Cool   

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »

Your right cut everybody does know who the big dog is, that's why I said what I said  Undecided
  you know the real funny thing about all of this is that,what are you gonna feel like when you go out there and run same times or slower than Franks. What have you acomplished with spending all that extra money. The other thing is if Don's motors the same as Franks like you all are saying then why in the world did you give up on it to go to a bigger motor, cause there's alot of bigger motors not even running those times Huh just wondering Cool   

first off, you guys must be stupid caust no one is listening to what cut is saying.  as cut has told you all before, cut got that motor for a deal.  it did not cost cut any money for the new motor.  cut didn't give up on the 4mm, he is still tuning it.  and you will soon find out how bad that little 4 mill is.  lupo don't worry, i will slow down in the shut down area so you can catch up to me.  CHOKE ON THAT SMOKE....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2006, 10:23:08 AM »

what about that challenge that cut has offered. 
cut on the dyno's 4 mill
lupo on his bike
frank on his bike

unload and run what ya brung.  you guys scared of that or what?  i mean tony and i already are locked in for the outlaw class FOR SURE.  as long as tony doesn't take out the lights before the outlaw class....tony i just had to go there bro.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2006, 10:54:47 AM »

first off, you guys must be stupid caust no one is listening to what cut is saying.  as cut has told you all before, cut got that motor for a deal.  it did not cost cut any money for the new motor.  cut didn't give up on the 4mm, he is still tuning it.  and you will soon find out how bad that little 4 mill is.  lupo don't worry, i will slow down in the shut down area so you can catch up to me.  CHOKE ON THAT SMOKE....

let  clear the this up for you did not give up on the for 4mill went to ga and fond that the set up i was running  work for soft sand as you and the tribe  no o so well  but did not work in ga on the clay    i was making the proper changes to my bike  and to go with alky and a 1-5 over ride  when  the a deal for the new motor came up$2500 for all brand new parts 7 mill crank cub cylinder with a drag port lockup clucth  1-5 over ride 35 mill pwk alky carbs upp intakes  dalta v force reeds  new after market clutch baskit iner hub clucth plates  and sold  4 mill   with less then 25 min run time to don    i have less money in it now then i did with the 4 mill  and now have a 1-5 and a lock up  i have not said   any thing on how it giong to run  and frank can ask nate what i said  iam going to make dones 4mill out run the 7 millso let end this now lupo so we can all stay freinds  i feel like a kid telling my mom what i did Smiley

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2006, 11:53:59 AM »

Has anyone ever gotten there early enough to do more then 1-2 practice runs? Thats the thing I dont like about up there...2 practice runs at 5:30 and then you gotta wait another 5 or 6  hours before you can even get on the track again. Is there anyone there in the earlier part of the day where you could get a little seat time in?

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2006, 11:58:41 AM »

we have gotton there early but the wont let you run  intill time run start

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

thats because they want all the GA boys to practice on Thursdays.. they have to give them the edge somehow...

BadCompany350

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2006, 01:38:47 PM »

The edge somehow??  AS far as I know our little gas 350 has ran faster times than most of you florida boys motors (excluding franks), and I have only been to one thursday test and tune, and that was over a year ago.  Change the statement to they have to give them Hazelhurst boys an edge somehow Grin

If yall want some seat time and can make two trips, try to make it to waresboro, they let you practice before the race plus they have an ET class, 6.0, 5.0, 4.60, 4.20, and an outlaw class.  Plenty of runs over there.

Either way, Ill see you guys sometime this month, just be ready to give me some money Grin

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com