Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 110861 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2005, 09:11:14 AM »

I heard that Jason!!!!, Lupo talks all his sh$^%$ about we need time slips to prove what has run what, But where are his timeslips?Huh?---OOOHHHH thats right when he did have his bike there he could get it out of 2nd gear to get a time he would want to show everyone.
    As far as the "crush killer " thing goes, we always gave props to Frank for eveything he or his bike has done!!!, But have yet to hear any props from Mike himself ( not includung the ones to his own teammates). Now if that aint the pot calling the kettle black what is?Huh

One more thing, Is Lupo really that worried about what Cut has done that he has to CALL Tyson racing to find out if thats where his motor really came from?!?!, Man that one really gets me . I have not figured out why he would go to that extreme just for the fun of it!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 09:17:48 AM »

cause he scared....never had anything that has outrun cut's stuff, never will.....now if that isn't some motivation to get your bike running, i don't know what is.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 09:22:07 AM »

Your probably right on that one Jason!!, He was probably calling Tyson to see if they build one just a little bit badder than Troy`s so he could have a chance @ winning a race against Troy`s bike

The " Black Pearl "
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 09:29:58 AM »

Shocked

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 10:43:58 AM »

every picture i see of lupo at the track this is all he is doing (jack man).  either his bike is slow or he can't ride.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 11:23:40 AM »

Smoke  said  jack  man --- huh  huh  huh !! Tongue Laugh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2005, 01:33:49 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA I guess it worked cause I got you girls all crying. Cry  Jay I told you if Troy went out and ran those times or faster it would impress me but don't be let down if it didn't cause Frank had alot of time to get it tuned.       Now that's cleared up on to don- you don't even know what the hell your talking about. Huh I think cut needs to drop you some cheetos so you can eat your so far up in him. ( troy could I please have all your used up parts for my bike cause I don't want to spend the money to buy my own stuff.) How many sets of pipes and motors and swing arms have you gotten from troy and still your bike has never been out and probably never will. There will always be some excuse. At least my bike has been around and raced. And as far as outrunning cuts stuff, his bike was always bad ass until race time and then it sits on the trailer broke every time so hopefully it will run this time.    And giving props I have given , The ONE time jasons bike went out and kicked a$$ I told him he finally got it running but why do I need to get on here to tell Frank that, I talk to him everyday Maybe one day if you ever finish your bike I'll give you props but that will probably never happen. So as far as that goes don your the one that always says " we're coming up to GA and gonna kick everyones but and take home the money,with what oh yeh Troys bike" The funny thing is Troy doesn't even talk smak, you and smoke get on here and pump his bike up and when it doesn't you make him look like a dumb a$$. If I was Troy I 'd be telling you guys to shut the hell up.   and for the Tyson thing it's a very small world in the drag race world and I've known Brad for a while Wink
 ending you guys have never heard me say anything about my bike running those times that Franks bike has run or going out and killing everyone cause I don't know what it's gonna do I know it should be fast but we will see. Franks bike is proven and he has every right to talk smak if wanted to  but thats not how he is but I will talk for him cause he's my teammate and that gives me the right just like if Troy did good we would never hear the end of it from you and smoke. The bar is set high for everyone. The question is can you reach it! See Ya suckas Grin Cool
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 01:40:25 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 02:08:02 PM »

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, If you even knew what you were talking about then I would reply.      We are all LAUGHING @ YOU Grin

The " Black Pearl "
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 02:10:15 PM »

yeh I figured as much. The truth hurts sometimes. Kiss

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2005, 02:22:25 PM »

Nothing was said to hurt me,
 I have paid more than new on somethings, or more than if he had put on ebay.
 Small world ---small enough to make a LONG distance call to MI. yeah right.
 My bike is done , How about yours???, or are you still waiting for Frank to work the bugs out of something before YOU spend the $$$
 And as far as somebody telling somebody to shut up, maybe Frank or Brassart should`ve told you that.    You claim to be an engine biulder from hell, but didnt know what a timing wheel was --- Go Figure!

And Yeah you had your bike out in Ga., But what happened?? NOTHING but excuses, I think it was the clutch was acting up or something like that. So you have no room to talk about being on the trailer.
  Who called who the other day???, You called me, then called Brassart saying how you were so pissed @ me and didnt know why I called you.  All you were after was some info on Troys bike---- Did I lie to you about it Huh, has Troy lied about it? NO, cuz we will speak the truth if asked.

So was it the clutch wrong with your bike in Ga., Or was it that you cant ride???             

Truth HURTS sometimes doesnt it Huh?

The " Black Pearl "
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2005, 02:26:23 PM »

D@@@@@@@MN!!!!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2005, 03:03:39 PM »

Your bike is done? How does it run with no spark? bet it's the fastest thing around! HAHA  I think Franks worked out enough bugs. Is that why you begged Troy to give you his motor " we have the same motor so mine should be as fast" isn't that what you said at the track the other day. You better get a few more parts from Troy if you want to keep up! Tongue   BTW I never claimed to be a bad ass engine builder but on the other hand if you do use a bad ass engine builder to do your port work all you should have to do is put it together w/ base gasket he sends and everything goes together fine but when you use billy bob for 250$ you never know what your gonna get. I'd be using a degree wheel too. You get what you pay for so keep getting all those used parts and you'll always be 3 steps behind of even your boy Troy cause he don't get rid of them for nothing.remember that!
   I've got no reason to be pissed at you so I don' know where that came from!

As far as my bike shifting I wasn't the only one who couldn't get it to shift so unlucky for you it's not my riding unlike someone who has never even been on a banshee around any of us but you think your gonna hop on and kick ass. It's gonna be a rude awakening but a good show! Grin
  just make sure your bike is running Jan and is up in GA so everyone can finally see it. My bike has been to GA but was rained out so we didn't get to run but it will next time! Smiley 

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2005, 04:12:52 PM »

My  nads  tingle.  Is  that  normal ? Gosh

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2005, 10:17:28 PM »

My  nads  tingle.  Is  that  normal ? Gosh

only normal when lupo is playing with them.......in his mouth......dang...that was great...lupo, got nothing but love for ya....that was some funny $hit right there....i won't be up there in jan, because that is my birthday, so i will be celebrating....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 01:38:54 AM »

smoke don't be trying to hide your relationship with quad and make me your scape goat.  Tell the truth you like it when he talks like that don't you. I always knew there was something between you two Grin
 celebrate up in GA. I'm sure the GA boys would love to hold you down and give you a birthday beating oh I mean spanking Wink Tongue

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 07:56:52 AM »

smoke don't be trying to hide your relationship with quad and make me your scape goat.  Tell the truth you like it when he talks like that don't you. I always knew there was something between you two Grin
 celebrate up in GA. I'm sure the GA boys would love to hold you down and give you a birthday beating oh I mean spanking Wink Tongue

lupo, don't be mad cause you got called on tickling quads butthole with your nose.  you two are kind of like brothers.  your cub motor  is still being worked on and his zilla is still being worked on.  you have a mullet, he has a mullet.  you papa's jack man, quad is gasgasman's jack man.  your slow, quad is slow. 

man lupo, you make it too easy.  the ga boys got to catch me before they can spank me. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »

Man , wheres  the  love ?!!  Next  time  I  see  you  guys  Im  gonna  bounce  your  coconuts  together ! Moon Laugh
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 02:57:01 PM by Quad32x » Logged

catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2005, 02:00:36 PM »

Shocked

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2005, 04:50:08 PM »

I'll tell ya smoke your really starting to worry me. I mean you talking about quads butthole and nads like you been there done that.....  Shocked I know little man syndrome got you down but you don't have to resort to guys.

oh and if we're slow that makes you really slow cause last I remember you have never beat me with your piece, oh BTW where is the crash test banshee momma make you sell it Grin Tongue....... probably better anyway you couldn't even ride a 4 stroke much less a banshee Shocked sucka
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 04:52:48 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2005, 05:38:02 PM »

tribal  nutsack , dont  start  draging  me  into  your  love  spat  with  smoke  or  I  will --------  well  I  dont  know  but  it  will  be  something  not  good ! Wink Yomama

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2005, 06:02:57 PM »

you two love birds need to take your family problems to gaydirt.com

lupo, little man syndrome has nothing to do with it brotha, i am confident about my sexuality.  I have a fiance and all of you guys know her.  actually she thinks your the nicest one out of the tribal crew.  my bike outran your 4 mill bike that the wayne brothers had.  and you know that for a fact.  it is not a world beater and is not going to hang with a cub motor, but i CHOOSE to spend my money elsewhere instead of spending it in on a drag bike.  plus, why build mine when i can ride cut's.  no disrespect to cut, but that is the facts.

Choke on that smoke

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2005, 06:50:45 PM »

I here ya... they get real expensive real fast.... tell your girl thanks for compliment, It takes a hell of a woman to put up with you Grin now go fix me some Taco suprise Wink

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2005, 07:23:22 PM »

Hey Dyno, Can you get me some more cabinets for my shop, Because I dont want to have to buy them......... Sound familiar to anyone?Huh
   Now don`t give me any of your shiot about buying parts from a team mate,Thats what friends do for each other .

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2005, 09:06:17 PM »

go check out the photo section and see my new cabinets....compliments of dynodon....homeboy can install some cabinets now.....he was like done in no time...great job man.....fiance LOVES them....she just wants more of them now....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2005, 09:40:43 PM »

I told you I would hook a brother up!!, And not with Junk cabinets. Glad you Both are HAPPY !!!!!!

By the way, thanks for the compliments!!!!!
                         Dynodon  AKA Sterling Quality Cabinets

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com