Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 110808 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM »

Heck ya im starting this one early.
With the help from HR Racing im going to be spankin some Booty!
The Orange Crush will be nothing but a Pumpkin when im done with it.
Papa will be callin me "daddy" by the end of the outlaw class.
Who else... um.... Well thats all i can think of right now.. ( dont want to rip on the GA boys.. I dont know if they know im kidding..)
But i FINALLY have a teammate!! For too long its been Cut, smoke, and Dynodon & then we have the tribles & then me all by my lonesome! No more boys! get ready for a whoopin'!  "The ALKYholic" is coming for the money!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:50:51 PM »

Coming for the money is right Chris, I and the" purple haze" will be coming to take ALL your money!!!!!, Heck I`ll even loan you the money to make it back home with. I know your Good for it Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »

Coming for the money is right Chris, I and the" purple haze" will be coming to take ALL your money!!!!!, Heck I`ll even loan you the money to make it back home with. I know your Good for it Grin

dang!  Cry

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 12:57:59 PM »

Cry Cry :'(Is what you`ll be doing with your "new" team mate all the way home Grin Cool

The " Black Pearl "
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 12:59:28 PM »

Cry Cry :'(Is what you`ll be doing with your "new" team mate all the way home Grin Cool

no love i tell ya!

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 01:03:47 PM »

The love is there. Now you sound like my ole lady," you never tell every 5 seconds like you used to" Just kiddin , We will have fun anyway

The " Black Pearl "
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 01:48:47 PM »

u guys must be betting against each other? ya'll still got the ga boys to deal with! catmans crew has something for everyone ;)lol! ware this is one ga boy who likes to kid around(catman)! my vote is 4 u, time for the alcoholic (bike, ha,ha) to show out! Evil

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 01:49:31 PM »

what about decembers race? Cry

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 03:00:06 PM »

Who else... um.... Well thats all i can think of right now.. ( dont want to rip on the GA boys.. I dont know if they know im kidding..)
But i FINALLY have a teammate!! For too long its been Cut, smoke, and Dynodon & then we have the tribles & then me all by my lonesome! No more boys! get ready for a whoopin'!  "The ALKYholic" is coming for the money!

I sure hope your bike runs better than you run your mouth or it will be spitting and sputtering down the track..bring something original next time.  team?  the orange crush with an A and B rider is not a team.  now dyno got a suprise coming so i guess that makes us a team.  tribals?  that is not a team, that is papa (the one man show) doing the work for all the puppy dogs that follow behind him.  oh and as far as smoking us?  get off the cheap cigars bro, where gonna spank you with your own wheelie bar.  LMAO....let me guess you started this post soo early to tell us your not coming right?  LMFAO.  don't take me serious, cause you know I am coming straight out of the trailer park talking trash like EMINEM.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 05:23:27 PM »

Man Smoke! Ive been waiting all day for you to get in this. the sputtin and sputtering was the "o" ring that failed and dumped water in the chamber..  nice huh.? funny how it runs so well at home and when its show time... bluh... Dead  those are the breaks...my yellow frame is busted so im working on cleaning up another if all goes well i should have it back together my mid jad. now, whatcha going to do when i whoop you on the crush?!

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

HAHA there goes smoke flapping his gums. He's kinda like that little mosquito buzzing around until you squash him! Don't worry about the tribals we are very much a team and we're gonna show everyone how much of a team we are real soon. Me and Brassart have been playing with other toys but now it's time to get back to biss. Papa represented awsome and is gonna take alot for anybody to hang but there is 5 of us and soon enough you will have to deal with us all at the same time You boys think yall have something, all i can say is try to keep up!
smoke that poop d!ck! Shocked Tongue

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 10:07:40 PM »

All I can say is "stock stroke" Whooped up on some 4mil. bikes as I recall.
      But thats all good Mike, You know Smokes gotta do what he does BEST!!!!!! Give Hell

The " Black Pearl "
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 10:18:22 PM »

yeh, thats what smoke always says but i've never seen him whoop up on anything with that  piece except try to beat the watson boys and couldn't hardly do that!  Huh I know I thought I'd get back in on this to make it interesting! Nothing but love! Smiley

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 11:43:06 AM »

Heres  Ware  and  his  new  anus  ma--- ,  I  mean  team  mate.  Outlaw  class ?  Should  be  an  Over-eaters  class  for  these  guys ! Laugh

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 12:21:34 PM »

this coming from the man whos face looks like dogs ass and the with hair cut of Garth Alger (waynes world)??

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 06:34:24 PM »

Can`t you just FEEL the love around here??!!?Huh Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 07:38:21 PM »

hey don u gonna bring the ds up sat?HuhHuh Thumbs Up

badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 09:48:03 PM »

I sure hope your bike runs better than you run your mouth or it will be spitting and sputtering down the track..bring something original next time.  team?  the orange crush with an A and B rider is not a team.  now dyno got a suprise coming so i guess that makes us a team.  tribals?  that is not a team, that is papa (the one man show) doing the work for all the puppy dogs that follow behind him.  oh and as far as smoking us?  get off the cheap cigars bro, where gonna spank you with your own wheelie bar.  LMAO....let me guess you started this post soo early to tell us your not coming right?  LMFAO.  don't take me serious, cause you know I am coming straight out of the trailer park talking trash like EMINEM.....

hey smoke when you gonna show if my plans are right i have got to take jan. off all i've seen is a bunch of talk and no walk Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 10:06:23 PM »

Catman, NO I would`nt bring it to run it, maybe as a pitbike!! too slow for 300' runs.   We were hopeing to have the new banshee ready, but it didnt have any spark--- cant get the new coil, and stator in time Huh. But Cut and I will be there with the Crush anyway.

See everyone next weekend, Be safe Grin

The " Black Pearl "
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 07:07:55 AM »

this coming from the man whos face looks like dogs ass and the with hair cut of Garth Alger (waynes world)??
Come  on  now  Chris !   You  know  Im  just  kiddin !   Wink Grin Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 10:14:36 AM »

yep thats you!!!!!!      i know my long haired friend!!  Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 09:34:21 PM »

hey smoke when you gonna show if my plans are right i have got to take jan. off all i've seen is a bunch of talk and no walk Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

soon to be wife just had surgery, so won't make it this month.  haven't even been hunting this month.  cut and dyno will be there with the pumpkin.  from the looks it will be a bunch of tribals and they will all be cheerleaders this month.  papa is down the rest of them just can't seem to get it up, kinda like mark martin....lupo you know you can't hang with smoke on or off the track, so stop talking, because i keep taking you too school with my replies.  looks like you guys got more worries than the orange crush this month, because i see rule changes and new classes and deleted classes.  i am was on 341dirtdrags and got more confused than a baby in a topless bar.  you boys keep it real up there and lay some numbers down.  i will be calling for updates.  see you guys in a couple months.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 01:45:21 PM »

Well, Due to the weather situation (RAIN), Cut and I will not be making the trip up this month!,  Cry    But we are still planning on next month Grin.

Thank you for the honest weather report from Ga.    Farrow family, We were raelly looking forward to being ther and seeing everyone again, But its just too far to drive and not get to run!

The " Black Pearl "
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 11:09:18 PM »

that's good cause we all should be there next month so we will all get to see for our own eyes. There won't be any discrepencies about what who ran and what happened. See ya in Jan. Wink

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2005, 12:11:24 AM »

that's good cause we all should be there next month so we will all get to see for our own eyes. There won't be any discrepencies about what who ran and what happened. See ya in Jan. Wink

discrepencies?  you going to give me six months to run 4.0's on the crush?  if we do it first month what are you going to say then?  papa tribal has some room to talk, but you have never had a bike that has ever done anything.  bring me some legit man.  your making too easy.  i tell ya what, time slips there won't be any discrepencies.  I will sign the dang things and mail em to you after I go up there, so you will have something to frame and put on your wall.  bring me something.  smoke is eating you guys up like candy.  it doesn't take me 3 days to reply.  just 3 minutes.  cut you better tell these boys.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com