Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: orlando theft  (Read 3038 times)
pistoffguy

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 25, 2005, 08:22:02 PM »

if anyone has any info on drag racing in the orlando area (john-young parkway & I-4) theres a good chance my stolen banshees there. i have a pic posted in the stolen atv section. please look at it if you live in this area. thanks contact me @904716-4619
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 08:22:28 PM by pistoffguy » Logged
warrior123

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 04:32:33 AM »

im in the orlando area and my brother lives near that area ill ask him if he knows.....
pistoffguy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 06:54:29 AM »

please do & if he has any info please call me at 904-716-4619
Z-rider03

when does hobby turn into a sickness?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 08:07:13 AM »

sorry to hear about your loss. you should send a picture and vin # to orlando police dept. and ask them to bolo for it possibly on shader rd. off of john young pkwy. behind winn dixie warehouse. i have seen alot of black males with bad banshees back there drag racing. thats like where they go test them before going to race for money. the only problem is alot of them paint the plastics and the frames and im guessing this why. hope this helps out, good luck.
GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 04:09:38 PM »

Is it really necessary that you state that it is "black males" back there riding these apparently stolen bikes?

Dont get me wrong I hate a thief just as much as the next man but give me a break. Cant you just say you see guys out there testing bikes with painted frames and plastics?

If you're describing a potential suspect thats different but you're just saying you saw black guys back there riding nice quads...so they must be stolen. Huh

Z-rider03

when does hobby turn into a sickness?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »

hey gary if you look in the stolen quad section you will see that it was black males that jacked him for his quad. i didnt say they were all riding stolen bikes either. i know a couple of them so i know there not, but there is a bunch of black males going out there most i dont know. im not acussing anybody, only tring to help the man out with somewhere to look for his bike.
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 06:28:50 PM »

Garry, The reply was just stating what he saw, I am pretty sure he is not be racist in anyway. If he seen white guys out there riding and said there were white males riding on nice bikes would you have come up with the same remark.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 06:44:44 PM by tony » Logged

pistoffguy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 05:17:24 AM »

thank you guys for all your imput. any eyes out there help me because im outta jacksonville. my plastics are black and my frame is powder coated,black&yellow so unless they strip it its going to be hard to be painted. more than likely its going to be sold for cheap to some else in that area. just keep your eyes peeled. i have a great reward if it comes up. i was down there yesterday and found some areas where they do ride. no luck though. thanks for everyones help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com