Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some pics from todays ride (added a couple vid clips)  (Read 16532 times)
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2006, 03:14:41 PM »

Great pics, thanks.

Yes it's in Croom, in the far central section.  Cool

Been there twice and I want to tell ya, it takes some big ones to do that.
I know you start on smaller ones, but those are tall and steep.
You don't want to be going the wrong direction there, only being hurt would be lucky.

Even saw a stretched banshee on alcohol climb with ease. It was fun just to watch.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
koh0001

#119 - Old & Slow

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2006, 09:32:50 AM »

Rule # 1..DON'T tell... lol. Had a great time Yesterday..Great day of riding!! Had a blast, My R ran great as well. There is nothing like that place in FL. Alot of new stakes out there??

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2006, 03:06:58 PM »

Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend.  hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler.  who all was out there?  shawn, abner, quad, jerry?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

Man I couldnt make it cause the tile man was at my house. Doing some renovation and its tuff to get guys to show up so when they can I gots to be there. Hope all had fun ! I`ll be there next time on the zilla !  Im workin on it right now ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2006, 06:55:37 PM »

Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend.  hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler.  who all was out there?  shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day.  I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2006, 09:56:46 PM »

my bad....i didn't read dates....did you still have a good time?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 04:56:53 PM »

Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day.  I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.

i thought i was goin crazy because I missed the thread and didnt reply until the second page. atleast I know im not just an idiot.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
flahondafam

luv 2 ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »

Alot has changed.... First of all the wooden ramp that people are jumping was taken down about 3 months ago.... And for all of you who think you know everything about croom.. ITS NOT CROOM, ITS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF CROOM.. In fact it is about 1 1/2 hours away from croom. My family and I have been going to this SECRET spot for about 15 years. Not too much riding up there anymore. You can only " ride" if you are carefull. They have rangers on ATV's ready to give out tickets. You sure can not do what you used to be able to do there. All of the developers have bought all of the land and the owners do not want our kind there. Those hills are nothing compared to what they were even 5 years ago. Too bad so many people love this darn state that they have to take up all the riding area for us ATV lovers
Eric5555
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »

cool pics

http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2006, 12:59:27 AM »

Well ronny and cobryn have told me tons about the secret spot and i would love to go and give it a shot one time.. But if theres anything close to this in croom then idk because i sure couldnt find it..

Thanks
Tyler

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com