Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rider (TRX450R)  (Read 3712 times)

dRuNk!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2005, 01:20:07 AM »

found this site and just wanted to say what's up. ive got an 05' black Honda TRX450R. i have a Pulse Charger exhuast and the quad has been rejetted. also im running with an open airbox lid to let it breath. i have AC nerfs and front bumper powder coated black to match. all black Hipers with Holeshot tires are on the way. hope to meet some of you for a ride. anyone located in the panhandle?
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 08:18:12 AM »

Welcome, not located in the panhandle but I do go over there sometime to visit my mother in the Ft. Walton Beach aera. Maybe we can get togeather and ride sometime.

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
tampaboy813

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 08:21:59 AM »

Welcome to the Page!

Post some pics of your Quad....sounds Super Nice, do you race?
speedman8903
Supreme Member

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 09:45:31 AM »

sup man welcome to the site.

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
donnie_darko

Ride or Die

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 06:47:10 PM »

welcome....

dRuNk!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 08:27:14 PM »

thanks for the welcome guys. if i dont go riding in the morning im going to give her a good wash and i'll get some pictures up for you all to see.
i dont race because our local track track just closed and there is no plans to build a new one  :-/. i ride with a bunch of guys at work. we have a 05' 450R (me), 05' YFZ, 05' Raptor 660 & 350, and an 05' LTZ 400. we drag race ALL the time and usually just try to see who can out do who. its a good time and anyone is invited anytime they want to come out.
Axo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 09:00:55 PM »

Welcome 850, Sounds like you have a Bad Azz 450R. How do you like the Pulse exhasut. I have never seen or heard one in person. Is it loud?
                       Jeff

2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.

dRuNk!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 09:13:24 PM »

the Pulse Charger rips! its as good as everyone says. its louder than a stock exhuast, but that is expected. very deep, i love it. did ALOT of research on www.trx450r.org, and this seemed to be the best buy and what everyone was after. so, i got one for myself and couldnt be happier. i installed a 175 main jet and took it out and it was bogging down a bit. took it back in the garage and took off the air box lid and HOLY sh*t that thing took off! i couldnt be happier. next up is a Hot Cam stage 2 for even more pull.  Grin
EVANSTURF

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 06:57:06 PM »

Welcome to the site 850. I ride with a group of guys here in tallahassee not to far from you. Anytime you wanna ride let me knw we have miles of trails mudholes some hill climbs and a 100+ acre track. Also CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
NORTHFLORIDAATV.ORG

HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears
YFZ450AndyH

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 07:03:46 PM »

Welcome to the site, most of the people here are really nice.  
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 07:30:44 PM »

Welcome 850. The Pulse Charger is definately the new wave in technology. Alot of folks from the YFZtech Forums are swapping out to go to them. look forward to riding with you, will you be at the next Rodman Gathering.. I'd love to hear that pulse charger.
Welcome

dRuNk!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 07:45:24 PM »

thanks again for the big welcome. where is this Rodman Gathering? directions/city/date? i would love to come out and bring some of the guys i ride with if its not to far. hey EVANSTURF how is that track you are talking about? i am dying to get back on another track after ours closed.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com