Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV's on the street  (Read 6124 times)
Foreman-titan

HPI SAVAGE RULES!!! savage-central.com

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2005, 05:16:51 PM »

There is tons of ATV's running on the streets down in Weston after hurricane Wilma

THE HPI SAVAGE.... it's not a hobby ! It's a LIFESTYLE
savage-central.com
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 06:20:05 PM »

Well I was one of them.....Looks like you got a Savage kool!!

FOREMANRON

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 07:13:47 PM »

HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 07:21:55 PM »

He knows, He was just bumping his post count again.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 08:28:15 PM »

HEY RAPTOR YOU LOCATION SAYS CLEARWATER. THAT IS KNOW WHERE NEAR WESTON. THAT IS A LONG RIDE TO SOUTH FLORIDA FROM CLEARWATER ON A ATV

I wasn't riding in Weston.  I was riding in clearwater.  And im not raising my post count if I wanted to i would be posting 50 a day.

The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 08:35:02 PM »

i ride on the road anyways.. lol..
i got a savage too a ltd 3speed its pimp and ima member of savage central. tooo.

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 08:43:01 PM »

I wasn't riding in Weston.  I was riding in clearwater.  And im not raising my post count if I wanted to i would be posting 50 a day.

And I would be deleting 49 of them. Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 09:18:48 PM »

Sweet!!
dude holy sh*t you have been here what 4 monthes or so and alreayd 500 posts? COOL IT! I have pmed your lil butt buddy too and asked him nicely to cool it too. Its ridiculous and annoying. Id love to lay one to you or him.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 09:51:02 PM by LakeMaryKid » Logged

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 09:36:59 PM »

Woah! Calm down there LMK, I don't want to have to pull you off of that fool Boxer  Grin As if it wasn't bad enough here, he now has an account with Floridaatv.com..Will it ever end? Huh Raptor700, I personaly don't have a problem with you, I think that you just need to find a hobbie that will get you off the internet at every moment in your life...Wait, here's an idea... go ride your Raptor!  Shocked
MAV400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 11:05:01 PM »

I'll have to say that I agree with you guys. I think they should be in the kids Corner and not trying to play with the big boys. No Offense guys but too annoying.
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 12:01:19 AM »

i agree with lmk and other's..
i have been here for i think 8 month's now and i only got 300 somthing.
idk but one day i looked and in every thing in the photo gallery there was a post by honda250ex. or raptor700r......  on every thread...

me and my freind try getting our post's up one time like racing each other and i got all but 20 deleted...
and that was between freind's.. idk what the big deal with having post's is.. Looney    Looney Looney Looney

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 12:29:20 AM »

Woah! Calm down there LMK, I don't want to have to pull you off of that fool Boxer  Grin As if it wasn't bad enough here, he now has an account with Floridaatv.com..Will it ever end? Huh Raptor700, I personaly don't have a problem with you, I think that you just need to find a hobbie that will get you off the internet at every moment in your life...Wait, here's an idea... go ride your Raptor!  Shocked

at first it was annoying but now I dont really have a problem with it. And he has improved since he joined so I think its cool. He doesn't make that many stupid polls either like he use to. anyway raptor700 I know forums are addicted especially when your at work and theres nothing to do but you should think about joing more forums like mabey a ford forum for your lighting truck so you divide your post between here and there.
jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 04:46:07 AM »

How come eveyone gets so excited when people start boosting their count. We're NOT all adults here so we should expect some child like behavior, especially from a bunch of people who never grew up anyway. I mean what REAL adult owns a four wheeler? Not any REAL adult I know. All the REAL adults I know are boring,boring,boring.
LMK where's my screen sticker? The Rancher is at ATP as you read this, remember the FMF you and Mike put on for me? I know that pipe got to the shop with some stickers. Was just hoping you could make me one of your world renowned screen stickers in return.PLEEEEEASE Cool.

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating
soldado37

Colombian Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 08:44:50 AM »

Hey Foreman I recently moved to Weston and would like to know where u guys ride, Thanks

2002 Raptor 660R Blue
FOREMANRON

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 08:54:55 AM »

WE RIDE WHEREVER WE CAN FIND JUST WATCH THE GROUP RIDE SECTION THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 03:43:38 PM »

But you do... just this one mod who shall rename nameless likes to delete them.

at first it was annoying but now I dont really have a problem with it. And he has improved since he joined so I think its cool. He doesn't make that many stupid polls either like he use to. anyway raptor700 I know forums are addicted especially when your at work and theres nothing to do but you should think about joing more forums like mabey a ford forum for your lighting truck so you divide your post between here and there.

Actually he really hasnt.
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »

i was riding around my neighborhood...  cops wont say anything after a hurricane, they have much more important things to do.... but then again they're cops.

rl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com