Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP AND READ THIS  (Read 19718 times)
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2005, 12:20:09 AM »

Well, I was going to go to the Eureke ride tomorrow but if i did then the only thing that I would acomplish is wipping Scooters a$$. Since hearing about this and finally reading it (by the way, I'm in Crystal River on my way to Eureka)I have decided to go to Jasper instead. I'm going to take the weekend and cool down from this public a$$ whoopin that I just took and gather my thoughts before I reply. If by chance I don't calm down by Sunday then I'll swing by Apopka and release the stress there.

haha here you go mike a quote from your lil girl,PS buddy dont you think you just Broke your own rules???

I completely agree, i mean ofcourse theres gonna be some drama every once in a while, but when you sit and bash someone personally, it just rude, keep what you think or feel to yourself, or send the person a personal message!!!
C'MON PPL PEACE,LOVE,&WAR!! NOT PEACE,LOVE,& HATRED!

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2005, 12:21:18 AM »

Well, I was going to go to the Eureke ride tomorrow but if i did then the only thing that I would acomplish is wipping Scooters a$$. Since hearing about this and finally reading it (by the way, I'm in Crystal River on my way to Eureka)I have decided to go to Jasper instead. I'm going to take the weekend and cool down from this public a$$ whoopin that I just took and gather my thoughts before I reply. If by chance I don't calm down by Sunday then I'll swing by Apopka and release the stress there.

Dont  take  this  personal  but  dont  you  think  that  statement  sounds  a  little  child  like ?  I  know  LE  and  I  have  to  say  I  agree  with  alot  of  what  he  says.  I  really  dont  see  that  big  of  a  problem  with  anything  thats  been  said  or  posted.  I  think  if  you  have  a  problem  with  any  of  the  members  then  PM  them  and  take  care  of  it  that  way.  If  anybody  has  a  problem  with  me , HECK  let  me  know !!  Im  here  cause  I  love  quads  and  like  talking  to  people  that  do  too !!  I  know  I  might  be  offensive  to  some  people  but  what  the  hell , its  just  having  fun !!  If  need  be  start  a  grown  up  thread.  Anyway  everybody  have  a  great  night !!! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2005, 12:30:28 AM »

I can't freaking believe this. Now this thread is a debate also. I'm so fed up with the pissing matches that go on around here that I'm seriously considering wiping myself clean of it. I've made hundreds of great friends here and am eternally greatful but I'm reaady to leave it all behind because everyone has to argue about everything.

You're observation  is right .
I used to enjoy this site  but deleted my account  due all the stupid topics that are not in any way related to our sport ..
Examples -- MONK WITH YOUR RIDIN' BROTHER ? - 879 REPLIES silly put downs  , '03 F-150 SVT Lightning questions about how to get 300 + horsepower out od dad's truck , pics of trucks ..... what do ya think ?, no to mention that stupid kid that personally attacked one our members one saturady using the F word repeatedly for hours on here , and on and on .

Notice how some of the very frequent members that were posting here daily are now on another site.

Your family comes first ,shut  this site down and move on.
Save your valuable time for important things , like family .

Thank you  for your time.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2005, 12:34:21 AM »

I can't freaking believe this. Now this thread is a debate also. I'm so fed up with the pissing matches that go on around here that I'm seriously considering wiping myself clean of it. I've made hundreds of great friends here and am eternally greatful but I'm reaady to leave it all behind because everyone has to argue about everything.

You're observation  is right .
I used to enjoy this site  but deleted my account  due all the stupid topics that are not in any way related to our sport ..
Examples -- MONK WITH YOUR RIDIN' BROTHER ? - 879 REPLIES silly put downs  , '03 F-150 SVT Lightning questions about how to get 300 + horsepower out od dad's truck , pics of trucks ..... what do ya think ?, no to mention that stupid kid that personally attacked one our members one saturady using the F word repeatedly for hours on here , and on and on .

Notice how some of the very frequent members that were posting here daily are now on another site.

Your family comes first ,shut  this site down and move on.

Thank you  for your time.
   One  post.   Kiss  my  ass. Angry

310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2005, 12:39:57 AM »

Dear Da_Mtg_Man,

I personally have never met or rode with you. You have laid out the rules and if people don't
like that than, they can go else wheres OR start their own thing as you guys have done here.
If thats the part they love about America, Freedom, then they can exercise their right
to do just that.

PERIOD End of discussion.

I too have engaged lately in a thread or two on politics in a negative way. I realized
that this was not what I want people here to think of me as. So I stopped. I even try to
help diffuse situations now with a "light hearted attitude" post. You can even see that on
this thread. I do apologize for my previously ill wanted behavior.

I usually just check out where people are riding/racing etc.  And scope out the tech corner
to see if I can maybe help someone in need. I also love seeing the group ride pics that they
post after the rides over.   

Anyway, this all sounds kiss kiss but it's not. Take it as I have written it. I like meeting people
from the site. Although I still ride mainly with my closest buddies I do run into and have made
friends with a few of them. Very cool.

Well... hope your riding will give you some relief from all this forum turmoil. 

Best regards,
Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2005, 12:40:56 AM »

haha here you go mike a quote from your lil girl,PS buddy dont you think you just Broke your own rules???

I completely agree, i mean ofcourse theres gonna be some drama every once in a while, but when you sit and bash someone personally, it just rude, keep what you think or feel to yourself, or send the person a personal message!!!

Thats exactly right Scooter, "send the person a personal message" You didn't and opened the gate. You hit the nail on the head. I am mightier than though because I'm a mod. What we say goes. PERIOD.
Maybe it is only words Felix but it's words from a child himself. Your day will come Scooter. Good riddens, I'm done with you.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 12:42:42 AM by Da_Mtg_Man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ms.Mud

Life is short. Ride Deep!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2005, 12:45:24 AM »

How dare you bring me into this?!?!? this has nothing to do with me or the kids on the site(most of them) I was going to keep my comments to myself, but i read what you said about my dad, and then you say "haha, heres a quote from your  lil girl"  yes, i wrote something about it in the kids corner, but only because I'm sick of all the dang drama!!!! people need to get a life and stop fighting! Not to mention you don't talk about my family then expect me to say nothing! so hopefully you get deleted from this site, because I would be so much happier! yes i have met you in person & thought you were pretty cool, but now my thoughts have changed COMPLETELY! And dont worry, I will tell Peanut about this, and he will lbe heart-broken & lose all respect he has for you!

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2005, 12:49:17 AM »

You're observation  is right .
I used to enjoy this site  but deleted my account  due all the stupid topics that are not in any way related to our sport ..
Examples -- MONK WITH YOUR RIDIN' BROTHER ? - 879 REPLIES silly put downs  , '03 F-150 SVT Lightning questions about how to get 300 + horsepower out od dad's truck , pics of trucks ..... what do ya think ?, no to mention that stupid kid that personally attacked one our members one saturady using the F word repeatedly for hours on here , and on and on .

Your family comes first ,shut  this site down and move on.

Thank you  for your time.
Curious as to what your old name was? Also are you refering to me?

Obviously couldnt stand being away.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 12:57:00 AM by LakeMaryKid » Logged

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2005, 12:53:23 AM »

If yall want an adult section jus go and create a site with one.Also get rid of the kamra its just one more childish thing to fight over.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2005, 12:54:30 AM »

If yall want an adult section jus go and create a site with one.Also get rid of the kamra its just one more childish thing to fight over.

Its past your bed time.  Lecture

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2005, 12:55:32 AM »

Angry

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2005, 01:03:03 AM »

You know this has turned out to be pretty funny,I have my own opnion and now the whole family hates me,Mkaes personal threats toward me and im still the bad guy jeez

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Ms.Mud

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2005, 01:04:37 AM »

well, you kno like i said before, i USED to think you were cool, but then you went and dissed my daddy for no reason!!! now your useless to me!

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~
peanut

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2005, 01:06:05 AM »

I'm there with you sis. By the way Scooter, You drug us into this didn't you.

1986 Suzuki Samurai
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2005, 01:07:25 AM »

i never dissed your dad,he made his point and i added how i felt about the whole deal sorry for me feeling differently guess i need to just hold my breath

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
peanut

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2005, 01:09:16 AM »

Did someone say something sis?  Angry

1986 Suzuki Samurai
Ms.Mud

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2005, 01:10:20 AM »

YEAH! your the total good guy here, its all everyones elses fault, no you shouldnt just hold you breathe, but you didnt have go as far into to detail as to first of all bringing ME into this, or second of all, saying what you said about my dad, that was all PERSONAL stuff, which should have been said in a PERSONAL MESSAGE!

Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2005, 01:11:46 AM »

i agree it should have been said on personal message

LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2005, 01:16:21 AM »

Uhh oh Tommy got ahold of his screwdriver! Roll Eyes

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2005, 01:17:57 AM »

I  want  to  kill  the  snow  man. Wink

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2005, 01:19:43 AM »

I  want  to  kill  the  snow  man. Wink

I got the blow dryer

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2005, 01:22:12 AM »

And  on  that  note , come  on  over  to  the  Monk  thread   for  more  humor !! Wink Grin Grin Grin

Ms.Mud

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2005, 01:22:29 AM »

"Why can't we all just get along?" I'm seriously wondering that right now, I just want us all to STOP fighting, & go back to talking about quads! we should all just dis-regard this entire thread, and forget this all happened, there should be no "adult section" for the main purpose that you know that kids will not stay out of there!  If you guys could find a way to make sure none under 18 could get in, then yes i would vote for the adult section so that people can post vulgar stuff in there!

Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2005, 01:23:31 AM »

totally agree

Nocturnal

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2005, 05:04:07 AM »

It seem like the old patrons on this sight are highly aggressive with the new people on the site. The site will not grow, sponsers will leave then there will only be the old guys left. I don't care if a newbie makes 10 or 20 post a day. But the old grumps wine and complain about it, who cares i think its funny and brings something different to the site, they will pipe down after a while anyway. After all the newbie are treated crappy so they try to make a lot of post to gain respect and now with karma the old patrons only give to the old patrons. Give karma power to everybody and i garentee the old patrons numbers will drop. Its most of them that make 20 or 30 post a day. Maybe we need a section for the old patrons with over 400 post and a newbie section with under 400. If we can't get along! JUST MY 2 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!  Huh Huh Huh Huh

well said

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com