Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP AND READ THIS  (Read 19679 times)
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 01:23:17 PM »

I sorry I didn't hide it like you hide the word ass with $$ COME ON WHO THAT FOOLING ARE WE THAT STUPID. Since when basturd a bad word its not as bad a ass.

So you were indeed calling senior members a derogatory name and hiding behind spelling? Hmmmmm what action will be taken? I know I personally wouldn't consider such negative, offensice remarks used to make personal attacks a "G" rating.

Hmmm I wonder.....

"If myself or any of the moderators find any offensive posts or posts that are inappropriate they will be deleted without notice. Consider the site rated G, for general audiences.

Any bashing other members or hijacking a thread with a personal attack will get the whole thing deleted. Also, profanity will get your post deleted. "
Per Mr. Bones
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 01:26:19 PM by cain73 » Logged

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 01:31:17 PM »

I can't freaking believe this. Now this thread is a debate also. I'm so fed up with the pissing matches that go on around here that I'm seriously considering wiping myself clean of it. I've made hundreds of great friends here and am eternally greatful but I'm reaady to leave it all behind because everyone has to argue about everything.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2005, 01:32:17 PM »

I'm sure I'm gonna catch grief for my last posts on this thread and want to make my position clear. I'm not against rules of decency to keep the site clean. I don't however see how some are acted against and others are not. We asked for a more liberal section to take care of such needs, but ruled against. Fine If I or someone else wants adult converstions we go elsewhere, but it seems like some are targeted and some are ignored. Like I said I'm for following the rules I just like to know what they are. I love the site and have no plans of leaving. It seems like there are "clicks" that are ok and some that aren't. The karma popularity deal lends legitimact to that theory.  And don't get mad with me becaus I ask or point out what might be things overlooked. If we don't know the rules it's hard to follow them.

bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 01:35:51 PM »

WELL OK THEN MIKE!!!!!!!!!!! DOES IT TASTE GREAT OR IS IT LESS FILLING??

PERSONAL NOTE  I UNDERSTAND

JUST TRY TO RELAX A LITTLE

BLUESMAN
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005, 01:37:05 PM »

I sorry I didn't hide it like you hide the word ass with $$ COME ON WHO THAT FOOLING ARE WE THAT STUPID. Since when basturd a bad word its not as bad a ass.

So you were indeed calling senior members a derogatory name and hiding behind spelling? Hmmmmm what action will be taken? I know I personally wouldn't consider such negative, offensice remarks used to make personal attacks a "G" rating.

Hmmm I wonder.....

"If myself or any of the moderators find any offensive posts or posts that are inappropriate they will be deleted without notice. Consider the site rated G, for general audiences.

Any bashing other members or hijacking a thread with a personal attack will get the whole thing deleted. Also, profanity will get your post deleted. "
Per Mr. Bones
I'm not bashing I'm voicing my opinion, but if i was talking about newbies you wouldn't have a problem would you? dont be a hypocrit!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2005, 01:40:43 PM »

SORRY MIKE!!! ''stupid is stupid does''  Cry

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2005, 01:43:58 PM »

will all you guys just cut the crap? Thats why I deleted my first name cause I was getting angry reading these stupid B!tching matches. So Da_Mtg_Man, do you want to go riding sometime? I promise you will have fun.
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2005, 01:44:57 PM »

I can't freaking believe this. Now this thread is a debate also. I'm so fed up with the pissing matches that go on around here that I'm seriously considering wiping myself clean of it. I've made hundreds of great friends here and am eternally greatful but I'm reaady to leave it all behind because everyone has to argue about everything.
Mike, I have noticed alot of people are considering leaving the site as well. Some that have been on here for along time. I spend alot less time on here as well due to all the drama

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2005, 01:50:36 PM »

i just sit on the sidelines laughing at how some of us take this stuff personal.
its all for "crap" and giggles.

oh crap i just said"crap". Grin Grin

ya'll can call me whatever you want and i'll play along with it.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2005, 02:28:30 PM »

i just sit on the sidelines laughing at how some of us take this stuff personal.
its all for "crap" and giggles.

oh crap i just said"crap". Grin Grin

ya'll can call me whatever you want and i'll play along with it.

In that case you're a! ..............................

nah, just kidding  Wink Giving you some applause just for the heck of it  Grin

LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2005, 02:37:32 PM »

Mike, I have noticed alot of people are considering leaving the site as well. Some that have been on here for along time. I spend alot less time on here as well due to all the drama

*shakes head with agreement* Ill tell you right now, im one of them and that is all i will say. The first ride i went on hmmm like a year and a half or so ago. Wow what a time. Yet i cant seem to find the same feeling. If the government doesnt demolish our riding the riders will demolish other riders and then riding land will be useless.

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2005, 03:44:01 PM »

I would just like to tell EVERYONE:

*** Have a GReeeeaaaat Weekend. ***

If you can't do your favorite thing, riding of course  Wink  ,
ENJOY time with your family, friends and loved ones.

Best regards,
Dano
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 04:06:05 PM by 310R_Dude » Logged

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
felix_z-4

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2005, 05:12:03 PM »

Mike, I agree with you.I personally don't care to read about politics,religion or anything else not related to atvs when I visit this site.I don't understand how some people could just sit in front of a keyboard and try to drill onto others their beliefs,thoughts,opinions or whatever other point they try to get across.I've met a lot of great people on this site,learned about new places to ride etc.. When I am not able to ride,this is my outlet.You are the moderator,If you think something is out of line or someone,delete the whole thing or ban them.I think 95% of the people here visit the site for ATV related topics,I know I do.  Felix!!
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2005, 08:11:01 PM »

*shakes head with agreement* Ill tell you right now, im one of them and that is all i will say. The first ride i went on hmmm like a year and a half or so ago. Wow what a time. Yet i cant seem to find the same feeling. If the government doesnt demolish our riding the riders will demolish other riders and then riding land will be useless.

IN agreement as well. I spend a lot less time on here and usually just read the threads that I have been a part of anymore. There is way to much BS on here anymore. It might not be a bad idea to do as I have seen on other sites include a BSing section for the chit chatting back and forth and label it as 18+ enter at your own risk, no moderation...leave the rest of the sections "Strictly Business"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 08:13:06 PM by Hollywood » Logged

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2005, 08:19:54 PM »

i am with muddy girl we ALL get caught up with bsing back and forth i think most of us are just venting a little and we just take it a little to far ,i have said a few words (not too bad) and appologize for the remarks but the site is awesome  Wink
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2005, 10:08:41 PM »

Mike  I understand your point with the kids and whatnot but isnt that why we have the "KIDS Section" and we have a Ladies section for the women? But a Few of us have asked for a 18+ or a adult section and you start crying??? i know this site has been a family site but all of a sudden its about what my kids see? Well IMO you  already have a section just for the kids. I have a blast everytime i see your kids and playing with them, but i still come to you and other ADULTS for talking. Theres only so long I or we can talk about quads or the F'n power rangers. Adults are adults and will talk about God knows what and sometimes who knows how far it will go? But thats apart of begin a Adult RIGHT? If you sit there and think we should talk about quads and how great our kids are them maybe you should have your own section for that. Fact is, not all of us have kids, not all of us watch barney, power rangers, teletubbies, and whatever kids watch or talk about!! If that was the original purpose of this site then Mr. bones should have made it for friends and family of his. I have been a member of this site for many years and yes it has grown, but for you and the other mods to have your "I'm the higher power its my way or NO way" additude is just BS. YOU have been known to bash, make off color comments to threads, and to members just like the rest of us. Oh but its ok,Right? cause your a mod! And now your kids see adult talk in a PUBLIC FORUM it's not ok? Last time i checked its called personal opinion, which YOU Voice quite offen to members, just like the rest of us. but the minute the other members of the site have a good time and request AN ADULT SECTION you start this!?! What gives?? NO ONE interferes with the way you Raise your kids do they??? No! Because you have your way and so do others and thats what makes us human,but now all you want to do is control the way we think?? GMAFB fiqure that one out  the kids have their own section for a reason and so do the women but i still see you postin in both, why is that?? oh thats right because your a mod right? No its your american right to make your own Choices,I'm not on your lil ATP Band wagon
We all make our own choices on what to view on this site. i see many things that i dont beleave that belongs on this site but do i complain to you or anyone else? NO i just dont Read it or dont click on it once i see something i dont wanna be involed with. Kinda simple dont you think? Do some home work and see how much ive reported Since LTZ400ApK. I guess if we were kids or a ladie we would have already got our own section that READS 18+ ADULT SECTION ENTER AT OWN RISK,But that might be a lil to simple i guess for us adults to have a place to poke fun or discuse certion topics among each other..

Heres a site that i Visit and it has a good layout maybe some thought needs to be laid out and maybe learn something from it !!! take a good look at the front page and read their lay outs!!

http://www.50riders.com/forum/index.html?

Just my 2cent
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 10:18:52 PM by LE-Vinson » Logged

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2005, 10:19:58 PM »

Mike  I understand your point with the kids and whatnot but isnt that why we have the "KIDS Section" and we have a Ladies section for the women? But a Few of us have asked for a 18+ or a adult section and you start crying??? i know this site has been a family site but all of a sudden its about what my kids see? Well IMO you  already have a section just for the kids. I have a blast everytime i see your kids and playing with them, but i still come to you and other ADULTS for talking. Theres only so long I or we can talk about quads or the F'n power rangers. Adults are adults and will talk about God knows what and sometimes who knows how far it will go? But thats apart of begin a Adult RIGHT? If you sit there and think we should talk about quads and how great our kids are them maybe you should have your own section for that. Fact is, not all of us have kids, not all of us watch barney, power rangers, teletubbies, and whatever kids watch or talk about!! If that was the original purpose of this site then Mr. bones should have made it for friends and family of his. I have been a member of this site for many years and yes it has grown, but for you and the other mods to have your "I'm the higher power its my way or NO way" additude is just BS. YOU have been known to bash, make off color comments to threads, and to members just like the rest of us. Oh but its ok,Right? cause your a mod! And now your kids see adult talk in a PUBLIC FORUM it's not ok? Last time i checked its called personal opinion, which YOU Voice quite offen to members, just like the rest of us. but the minute the other members of the site have a good time and request AN ADULT SECTION you start this!?! What gives?? NO ONE interferes with the way you Raise your kids do they??? No! Because you have your way and so do others and thats what makes us human,but now all you want to do is control the way we think?? GMAFB fiqure that one out  the kids have their own section for a reason and so do the women but i still see you postin in both, why is that?? oh thats right because your a mod right? No its your american right to make your own Choices,I'm not on your lil ATP Band wagon
We all make our own choices on what to view on this site. i see many things that i dont beleave that belongs on this site but do i complain to you or anyone else? NO i just dont Read it or dont click on it once i see something i dont wanna be involed with. Kinda simple dont you think? Do some home work and see how much ive reported Since LTZ400ApK. I guess if we were kids or a ladie we would have already got our own section that READS 18+ ADULT SECTION ENTER AT OWN RISK,But that might be a lil to simple i guess for us adults to have a place to poke fun or discuse certion topics among each other..

Heres a site that i Visit and it has a good layout maybe some thought needs to be laid out and maybe learn something from it !!! take a good look at the front page and read their lay outs!!

Just my 2cent

WOW!!
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2005, 10:47:15 PM »

Just my 2cent

WOW!!

Thanks for the plug  Wink

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2005, 11:05:10 PM »

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN FROM NANTUCKET...

ONLY KIDDING PEOPLE...........SMILE AND ENJOY THE SITE FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED!! THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER SITES FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THIS ONE IS FOR OUR SPORT AND TO MEET GREAT PEOPLE.
  I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT I HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SOME PEOPLE ON THIS SITE UNINTENTIONALY, AND FOR THAT I AM SORRY. WE CANT ALL AGREE ON THINGS ALL THE TIME BUT WE ALL HAVE THE LOVE OF ATVING AS A COMMON GROUND. THIS IS A FAMMILY BOARD AND WE SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS FAMILY MEMBERS WHEN WE ARE HERE AS IF WE WERE WITH THEM IN PERSON. ONLY MY OPINION.

SCOTT

da_mtgs_boss

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2005, 11:14:01 PM »

I have sat back and thought long and hard about everything everyone is saying. I can no longer hold my tongue. From some of the post I can tell my husband is not the most popular person on here. I would like to give all of you some food for thought:
Do you have ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE TAKE AWAY FROM MY FAMILY?  Do you have any idea how many times our plans have been delayed due to to dealing with the post that need to be deleted not because Mike chooses but because other people complain. Do you have any ideea how many times Mike has to walk outside at parties and family gatherings because someone from this site calls his cell. My children and I have sat in the car in silence for hours while he calms down some of the over grown children that are on this site. I can tell you this site brought alot to our family in the begining , friends like Greg T and Lisa, Cory, Ny raptor, Mr and Mrs Bones, and Bruce and god the list could go on forever but most of them have been run off. This site was started as a G rated site and it will remain one if you don't like it go somewhere else. Our lives do have other things in it besides Barney and Power Rangers. We have jobs and volunteer as Scout leaders have a huge circle of family and friends we came here so we could share our lives with another circle of people that enjoy ATV's. It was fun when it started but it has gotten to be to big of a chore. Mike does not get paid nor does any of the other people on this site.  But our family pay's because half the time he is so aggravated by this site that even when he is not online someone call's and complains.  We pay a high price! not to mention the time he spends puttin out fire's while he is trying to do his real job.  People get a life! If you think this site is soooooo strick then go away! You can applaud or you can slam me I really do not care. Have you ever thought that maybe people can ruin things so bad that  it just goes away. Mr Bones I would not blame you if you shut the whole thing down! People do not know what they have till it is gone!

All the original members let's clolse this one and start fresh! And Don't worry Mike won't be a mod again!   I'll make sure of that!
Mike is on the road right now. I am not fighting his battles for him. I am sure he'll add his .02 when he gets near a computer.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 11:34:30 PM by da_mtgs_boss » Logged

My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!
Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2005, 11:39:29 PM »

I have sat back and thought long and hard about everything everyone is saying. I can no longer hold my tongue. From some of the post I can tell my husband is not the most popular person on here. I would like to give all of you some food for thought:
Do you have ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE TAKE AWAY FROM MY FAMILY?  Do you have any idea how many times our plans have been delayed due to to dealing with the post that need to be deleted not because Mike chooses but because other people complain. Do you have any ideea how many times Mike has to walk outside at parties and family gatherings because someone from this site calls his cell. My children and I have sat in the car in silence for hours while he calms down some of the over grown children that are on this site. I can tell you this site brought alot to our family in the begining , friends like Greg T and Lisa, Cory, Ny raptor, Mr and Mrs Bones, and Bruce and god the list could go on forever but most of them have been run off. This site was started as a G rated site and it will remain one if you don't like it go somewhere else. Our lives do have other things in it besides Barney and Power Rangers. We have jobs and volunteer as Scout leaders have a huge circle of family and friends we came here so we could share our lives with another circle of people that enjoy ATV's. It was fun when it started but it has gotten to be to big of a chore. Mike does not get paid nor does any of the other people on this site.  But our family pay's because half the time he is so aggravated by this site that even when he is not online someone call's and complains.  We pay a high price! not to mention the time he spends puttin out fire's while he is trying to do his real job.  People get a life! If you think this site is soooooo strick then go away! You can applaud or you can slam me I really do not care. Have you ever thought that maybe people can ruin things so bad that  it just goes away. Mr Bones I would not blame you if you shut the whole thing down! People do not know what they have till it is gone!

All the original members let's clolse this one and start fresh! And Don't worry Mike won't be a mod again!   I'll make sure of that!
Mike is on the road right now. I am not fighting his battles for him. I am sure he'll add his .02 when he gets near a computer.

I agree with you. Their are other places for trash don't bring it on here.
I can't say I really know any of you but I liked this site for several reasons

I loved hearing what happened when people were out riding where they were riding at and most of all the Pictures. I liked seeing the families out riding together hey the kids love that stuff. I liked seeing the trails the mud pits and the riders covered in mud.

When I got my atvs nobody told me about this site I found it and I told the dealership about it and every atv rider I meet. I would not like to see this site shut down I enjoy it.

I will say this if I were a mod I would have gotten rid of more stuff on here. Yea I know were all entitled to our opinion but sometime what you think is your opinion doesn't matter. I think the mods are right to delete what ever they want. Mr. bones put this up for atv enjoyment not all the stuff that you just feel like you want to get started.

Go Ride live long and prosper. Enjoy it today because you might not be here tomorrow.

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
felix_z-4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2005, 11:44:02 PM »

Totally agree with you MTG Boss.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2005, 11:50:11 PM »

Well, I was going to go to the Eureke ride tomorrow but if i did then the only thing that I would acomplish is wipping Scooters a$$. Since hearing about this and finally reading it (by the way, I'm in Crystal River on my way to Eureka)I have decided to go to Jasper instead. I'm going to take the weekend and cool down from this public a$$ whoopin that I just took and gather my thoughts before I reply. If by chance I don't calm down by Sunday then I'll swing by Apopka and release the stress there.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
felix_z-4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2005, 11:55:45 PM »

Chill out Homey,its only words.Remember why you started this thread..
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2005, 12:16:13 AM »

Well mike all i can tell you is get it how you want it bro

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: