Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: levees failed-mo' money',mo money, mo'oney!  (Read 1717 times)
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 23, 2005, 12:42:49 PM »

yup. they failed. who do you thinks gonna pick up the tab. call me evil but i wish rita would have just gone in through new orleans again. think about it now we're gonna have 2 cities destroyed, not one. you know what that means:

MO' MONEY,  MO' MONEY,  MO' MONEY!

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 01:00:21 PM »

What about the amount of money we borrow from other counties to pay for all this? If China or Japan or whoever says "Our economy is stable and we don't need you and we want our money back" we're screwed. They can charge whatever they want for their exports and if we want it, we'll pay for it. What the US is doing now is not a smart way to run a country.

When are we ever going to see a surplus again?  Bang Head

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 01:08:08 PM »

Not in any of the lifetimes of anyone belonging to this site thats for sure... maybe in the lifetimes of our great great great great grandkids... maybe

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 01:33:18 PM »

What about the amount of money we borrow from other counties to pay for all this? If China or Japan or whoever says "Our economy is stable and we don't need you and we want our money back" we're screwed. They can charge whatever they want for their exports and if we want it, we'll pay for it. What the US is doing now is not a smart way to run a country.

When we stop spending money on a useless war, and when this current regime is gone.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old_School
Supreme Member

It ain't fast without mixed gas....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:45:26 PM »

Oh boy, The $&^ has hit the fan. Look out guys cause here comes the RepubliCAIN's.  Wink lol. Just messsing with ya ol Cain o buddy.  Wink   -Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 02:52:58 PM »

Oh boy, The $&^ has hit the fan. Look out guys cause here comes the RepubliCAIN's.  Wink lol. Just messsing with ya ol Cain o buddy.  Wink   -Mark

Bring it!  Moon Laugh

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »

hold on i'm gonna start a new thread  i think i'll make it about hmmm......

how bout breeding characteristics of the spiny lobster.

no cause some way that'll end up being bushes fault also.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 03:06:20 PM »

Come on with all the diffrent treads about the storms cant we stick to just one tread.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 03:08:29 PM »

hold on i'm gonna start a new thread  i think i'll make it about hmmm......

how bout breeding characteristics of the spiny lobster.

no cause some way that'll end up being bushes fault also.

Now that's funny  Smiley

Anoriginal

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 05:02:11 PM »

Actually, history shows that natural disasters of this type are an economic boost to the economy over time. While its true the immediate impact is detrimental; the influx of money in the form of donations/federal-state-local relief, etc. often provides an upstart in the economy in the rebound.

Case in point, South Florida after Hurricane Andrew. Andrew crippled much of Miami and Homestead when it passed through. Infastructure, utilities, residential, commercial, retail where all impacted by the storm. Not long after, thousands of people descended on the area and started the rebuilding process. As a result, everyone benefited. Jobs were created, the local economy saw a giant influx in the form of transient workers and local businesses started to respond to the rebulding efforts. The local employment rate skyrocketed, wages went up, building starts (not just rebuilds) increased, infastructure and utilites were improved and so on.

The levees were no surprise. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time. New Orleans was a disaster waiting to happen. It'll come back. Bringing it back will be a economic benefit for everyone.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 05:06:41 PM »

Actually, history shows that natural disasters of this type are an economic boost to the economy over time. While its true the immediate impact is detrimental; the influx of money in the form of donations/federal-state-local relief, etc. often provides an upstart in the economy in the rebound.

Case in point, South Florida after Hurricane Andrew. Andrew crippled much of Miami and Homestead when it passed through. Infastructure, utilities, residential, commercial, retail where all impacted by the storm. Not long after, thousands of people descended on the area and started the rebuilding process. As a result, everyone benefited. Jobs were created, the local economy saw a giant influx in the form of transient workers and local businesses started to respond to the rebulding efforts. The local employment rate skyrocketed, wages went up, building starts (not just rebuilds) increased, infastructure and utilites were improved and so on.

The levees were no surprise. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time. New Orleans was a disaster waiting to happen. It'll come back. Bringing it back will be a economic benefit for everyone.

LIKE I SAID:

MO' MONEY,  MO' MONEY,  MO' MONEY!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com