Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: honda customer service  (Read 1204 times)
cartersdad

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2005, 09:44:03 AM »

Angry I purchased a 2005 honda recon in may 2005.It was my first new atv. I have always heard how great honda's are .The right front a-arm broke at the weld.I had purchased an extened warraty on the atv because they made it sound so great.Itook  it to the dealer to get it fixed and discovered that honda only fixes what they want to. The "honda trained" teck told me that there were no signs of it being my fault,but honda had to make the final call.They took digital pics of my atv and e-mailed them to some college trained computer geek for a look. They denied my claim because they said there were signs of an impact. i dont see how someone could make a call like that from some digital pics. They never saw the real part or atv. I asked the " honda trained " teck to help but he said the company(dealer)didnt want to get involved.  What happened to customer service?
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 10:11:01 AM »

That sux-being in auto. customer srvc it seems that the dealer could've gone to bat for ya a little harder than they did!!

I was torn on getting an extended warranty and finally came to the conclusion; almost everything that has broken or needed replaced on my quad is mostly my fault-not abusive just hard on quads!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com