Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seminole MX Quad only Race Oct. 2  (Read 12847 times)
FTR44CRep

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2005, 11:42:50 AM »

I thought the turnout was quite lame.
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2005, 11:46:45 AM »

I thought the turnout was quite lame.

For seminole, I don't think so. It should get better and better though
Wannagofaster

Tuck in behind me. I will show you where to crash!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 12:47:43 PM »

Settle down FTR44cRep. looks like the numbers are climbing at most races for the quads. it should only get better.
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2005, 02:17:13 PM »

Settle down FTR44cRep. looks like the numbers are climbing at most races for the quads. it should only get better.

I wanted to tell him something like settle down or similar in there but I figured just let guy be, you know. But yeah I am excited about the races and the growth as far as interest goes. I know I will be racing next time. At least c class, what the hell. The only way to get better is to hit it and then hit it again and again and again!!!
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2005, 02:27:37 PM »

The only way to get better is to hit it and then hit it again and again and again!!!
That what I'm talkin 'bout!  Cool

When is the next one? I heard 3 wks but have seen no information about anoth Quad race.
Next time I promise I won't try to pass on the inside for the first lap Cheesy
(I felt like such a giiiirl Embarrassed )
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 02:29:32 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 04:52:59 PM »

You are a girl,'' You big dumbing''lol; but least you have enough guts to race, not like your sissy husband. I heard he holds a good purse. J/K LOL;  Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 08:18:23 PM »

I was really pissed I couldn't make it I was planning on it, but didn't plan on my clutches going bad and finding out how bad my heims and bottom bushings were. I will DEFINETLY be out at the next seminole race. Hopefuly I'll have better control with the new arms and race B or C
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 09:01:56 PM »

I talked to the track manager yesterday when I was there and we talked about the Sand Drag Track they are planning to put up. He said he is waiting on bugetting money to start the sand drag track. He also said that there will be more quad only races in the near future. Maybe next month he said. He also explained to me the Seminole Web site problems with getting so many hits per day that they need a much bigger server to handle it. That is why they havent be able to update the sight as much. Hopefully they will get the server problem fixed and we can get information quicker. So you people that didnt make this race, get your bike ready for the next one because they will be here sooner than you know it.

Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 10:02:48 PM »

We will be back as often as money allows. We had a great time. I love that supercross track. I hope we can have a quad race on that soon.

Mike

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 10:06:15 PM »

You are a girl,'' You big dumbing''lol; but least you have enough guts to race, not like your sissy husband. I heard he holds a good purse. J/K LOL;  Wink

I think I have way to many Dads or kids depending on how you look at it these days.

"If you get hurt, what do we do!"

If I can ever get in shape TRX#9  I'll pass that purse to ya on the track one day. LOL
 Im still young, I got time on my side for now, LOL

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Honda#15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 10:19:54 PM »

HI, My name is Bryant im 17. I was #15 On the Honda at seminole last sunday.  I thought they hosted a good show and it was a nice facility with good people. I wanted to say sorry for all those that thought i shouldve been in A class ive seen the posts in the forums about me. Ive been in B in FTR but im probably going to promote to A soon.  i was thinking on going again next weekend Hope to see people there.Smash
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 10:22:39 PM »

I already been holding a purse, but I can't handle two!!! So pass it to david. lol; Huh

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 11:01:03 PM »

HI, My name is Bryant im 17. I was #15 On the Honda at seminole last sunday.  I thought they hosted a good show and it was a nice facility with good people. I wanted to say sorry for all those that thought i shouldve been in A class ive seen the posts in the forums about me. Ive been in B in FTR but im probably going to promote to A soon.  i was thinking on going again next weekend Hope to see people there.Smash

Can you race in the "A" class at nationals??? You might want to rethink that if you cannot.

Someone told me If they find out then you will have to race "A" in nats.  I do not know this myself, just saying maybe you should look into it first Bryant. They liked your speed... good job mon'

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2005, 10:27:46 AM »

HONDA15, we are having a FTR XC race this weekend in Madison and from the looks of your endurance you would do very good I think, you should come give it a try you will be hooked on it.... good luck and ride safe!!!

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
Wannagofaster

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2005, 11:04:01 AM »

Bryant you are good man for stepping up and responding to some of the posts. I was in your class #19 on the Honda. You are a very good rider. When I said I thought you needed to be in "A" class is was not because you beat me it was because I think the only way you get better is to race with better riders. You are reaching that point after watching you this weekend and in Bartow. As soon as i get my stamina up to speed I will try to follow you when the time is right. When I get in better shape I hope I can stay near the front for the whole race and not just 75% of it. I just have to keep practicing. As far as the nationals go it is a whole different arena. The local classes are one step lower in my opinion. I know some local "A" riders that would have a hard time qualifying in an A National race. Same thing goes for "B" and so on. So some people have no choice but to ride a lower class to make the main. It may not be what they intended but the National level competition is that good from the Pro's all the way down. Bryant keep up the good work.
Honda#15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2005, 05:20:44 PM »

ive been promoting fast, this is my second season ever racing the quad it is new to me. ive been racing the dirtbike in FTR which im thinking of maybe quitting the dirtbike and go strictly to quads cause im fast i just need something better than a stock bike so i was gonna put my dirtbike money in to making a faster wider quad and then try some Nationals cause i think with training i would do ok, and Im the B rider rep for FTR if anybody needs info if they want to race an FTR motocross its alot of fun for anyone who wants to join. Anybody interested???
Honda#15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2005, 05:33:17 PM »

Pledger#76-I appreciate the invite I have homecoming for school this weekend or else id be the first one there to try it.
310R_dude--that is true i believe if you ride A in FTR you would in Nationals thats why im questioning doing that i might try B in the Quad nats at Gatorback first.
Wannago faster--i remember seein your bike on the line. Im always looking for people to pratice with that are my speed. what is your hometrack?
Wannagofaster

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2005, 05:51:40 PM »

Honda #15 stay in "B" at least until you race Gatorback. Then you will know what you next move should be. My home Track is Seminole. My second home is Hard Rock. I have property up there and ride there about once a month. I do not know how to use the private message but if you can PM me your e-mail i can let you know when our group is going to some of the tracks around the state. we are mostly "B" and "A" riders. I will also be in Reddick next month for the FTR race.
TBR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2005, 07:37:54 PM »

Honda #15,
 You was impressive at Bartow and Seminole. Your stamina is very very good. If I remember right you finished 2nd at Bartow behind #86 and I believe #86 led about 11 of the 12 laps in B at Seminole but made a mistake with a slower rider which let you make the pass. Congradulations on the win and believe me I am not taking anything away from you. I just think we can all look forward to some really good races in the future between not only you two but there are also 3 or 4 other B riders that will only get better. It is going to be FUN to watch. I personally have not seen any B riders that I thought should be in A. I think the A riders had better prepare because a year of practices and races is going to produce some very fine talent for next year.
See you at the races.
Dale
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2005, 09:10:27 PM »

Hey Bryant I watched you race Sunday and I was quite impressed to see you do so well. In my opinion you seem to ride better than some of the A racers. That is why I say you are a A racer. I motocrossed a few years ago and rode in the B class. I wasn't a B racer, but a C racer at best. I road with the B racers to get better and faster. I felt I learned more with riding with better and faster racers than what I was. By the way yo did a GREAT JOB, Congratulations !!!!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com