Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Goerge Bush?  (Read 24387 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 05:09:32 PM »

George Bush is the correct spelling

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 05:25:11 PM »

Anyone else see this ad when viewing this topic Huh

I can see who mr.bones voted for Grin Cheesy

SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2005, 05:53:21 PM »

the above statement "still not my president" makes me sick.  If whoever supports that statement can't accept him as the president, get the f**k out.  Even though i hated clinton, I still supported him as our president and knew we had to deal with him so i prayed that he would do the best he could.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2005, 06:12:03 PM »

If Kerry were president the liberals would say the president has no control over oil prices, but since Bush is in office it's all his fault. Have any of you ever heard of OPEC? Oil Producing and Exporting Countries is comprised of the several countries (mainly middle east and south america) that possess almost all of the world's oil reserves. Real estate that isn't worth much except for the crude that can be tapped from its location. These countries have banded together and monopolized the oil of the entire world. they conspire and set the oil prices for the rest of us. How is it that liberals insist that Bush has the ability to instantly change the price of something that is controlled by a tight group of others? If Bush were to use Iraq's oil to lower our prices liberals would say (again) that we went into Iraq for oil and to annex the land. This would be good since they should pay our bill for the war since their independence was won, but Bush won't do it. He is more interested in fostering democracy and liberating the people there while eliminating the brutal dictator which aided terrorists and massacred his own people. it's a leberal spin on things, a catch 22 : Use Iraq's oil to ease our energy problems = we went in for oil and to imperialize or Don't use the oil and Bush is terrible and personally responsible for outrageous gas prices. Get your heads out of the sand and look at the facts reagardless of political affiliation. Bush has strenghtened our military, protected us from further attack, freed 2 countries from totalitarian dictatorship, inspired research for solving the energy crisis just to start. And he didn't even bang any interns, lie about it, cover it up, embezzle money, trash the white house, dodge the draft or anything else a president that the liberals love did. It goes to show the degredation of our society. An honest, upstanding, courageous, down to earth man with respectable family and religious values is constantly bashed while a the president before him which is the exact opposite is hailed as a fantastic example of leadership. Stop the world I want to get off !

floridaatv.com come join the fun
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2005, 07:21:46 PM »

[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=lecture.gif]

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2005, 08:07:40 PM »

Did you notice when you come to the defense of our president with true facts you never get an educated response from the Bush bashers? I know I sleep better knowing our president is focused on protecting the USA regardless of the unwarranted criticism that gets hurled his way. This is a man with values and loyalty that does what needs to be done for the good of the country. Blame bush for gas prices? Thats the easy way out that in some dimented way makes the Kerry crybabies feel justified. Kerry contradicted himself over and over again and had no realistic plans for  current or future protection from terrorists. Bush did and is still doing what needs to be done to help secure the safety of the american people even when it's not the popular decision. Kerry would have buckled by now and gave in just to passify a select few and avoid making the difficult decisions that only Mr Bush has the balls to make. Be glad you have a president that does what is right and not what is popular. I hope this thread does not divide any of us in the ATV world. It is company policy at my place of employment not to disscuss polotics with customers and I relay that to all of my new hires before deploying them into the field for this exact reason. If we meet on a ride and we have different opinions on polotics I will surely change the subject in order to remain friendly. We dont have to agree on the president but yes he's OUR president like it or not. Oh yeah,you spelled his name wrong in the subject line. Kerry supporter or coincidence?
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2005, 08:14:18 PM »

couldn't have said it better myself boys...

where are all the libby's now?  its easy to bash but when the heats on, they don't have enough ed-jew-ma-kay-chun to keep up.
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2005, 08:34:39 PM »

Go on google and do a search for "terrorists have heard about me".  Pick the first site on the list and watch the video.  It's funny as hell.  Last time I tried to post the website it got deleted on here so maybe this will work instead.  This will state all the facts for ya.  Hehehe....  Its for adults only.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 07:13:14 AM by Gamer » Logged
Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2005, 08:41:19 PM »

couldn't have said it better myself boys...

where are all the libby's now?  its easy to bash but when the heats on, they don't have enough ed-jew-ma-kay-chun to keep up.

I consider myself a Democrat not a liberal.  Back in the day the Democratic party used to be real conservative.  I don't like all the liberal crap either.  The party is definitely going to have to change there ways again and get back towards the middle.  They still are the better party for the middle and lower class people as far as union workers go.  Its all in what your needs and votes go towards that will help you and your family the best.
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2005, 09:15:11 PM »

Go on google and do a search for "terrorists have heard about me".  Pick the first site on the list and watch the video.  It's funny as hell.  Last time I tried to post the website it got deleted on here so maybe this will work instead.  This will state all the facts for ya.  Hehehe....

Your original post was likely deleated because this is a family oriented site and the language in that little video is not appropriate. There are allot of young folk on here participating in our community. Remember that when you post.

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2005, 07:21:28 AM »

Anyone else see this ad when viewing this topic Huh

I can see who mr.bones voted for Grin Cheesy

YEAH I SAW IT. THE POWER OF RESOURCES AT HAND
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2005, 08:35:54 AM »

If Kerry were president the liberals would say the president has no control over oil prices, but since Bush is in office it's all his fault. Have any of you ever heard of OPEC? Oil Producing and Exporting Countries is comprised of the several countries (mainly middle east and south america) that possess almost all of the world's oil reserves. Real estate that isn't worth much except for the crude that can be tapped from its location. These countries have banded together and monopolized the oil of the entire world. they conspire and set the oil prices for the rest of us. How is it that liberals insist that Bush has the ability to instantly change the price of something that is controlled by a tight group of others? If Bush were to use Iraq's oil to lower our prices liberals would say (again) that we went into Iraq for oil and to annex the land. This would be good since they should pay our bill for the war since their independence was won, but Bush won't do it. He is more interested in fostering democracy and liberating the people there while eliminating the brutal dictator which aided terrorists and massacred his own people. it's a leberal spin on things, a catch 22 : Use Iraq's oil to ease our energy problems = we went in for oil and to imperialize or Don't use the oil and Bush is terrible and personally responsible for outrageous gas prices. Get your heads out of the sand and look at the facts reagardless of political affiliation. Bush has strenghtened our military, protected us from further attack, freed 2 countries from totalitarian dictatorship, inspired research for solving the energy crisis just to start. And he didn't even bang any interns, lie about it, cover it up, embezzle money, trash the white house, dodge the draft or anything else a president that the liberals love did. It goes to show the degredation of our society. An honest, upstanding, courageous, down to earth man with respectable family and religious values is constantly bashed while a the president before him which is the exact opposite is hailed as a fantastic example of leadership. Stop the world I want to get off !

WELL SAID CAIN73
JUST TO ADD A LITTLE THOUGHT TO THE POT
PROVERBS 29:2 WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN AUTHORITY,THE PEOPLE REJOICE. BUT WHEN THE WICKED BEARTH RULE, THE PEOPLE MOURN AMEN AND AMEN
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2005, 10:20:32 AM »

WHAT DOES HE HAVE WITH RAISING GAS PRICES OR SOCIAL SECURITY,  GAS PRICES IS A RESULT OF OPEC RIPPING US OFF. SOCIAL SECURITY HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR YEARS, IT IS A CORRUPTED SYSTEM, TO MANY HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR. PRESIDENT BUSH STOOD UP TO TREE HUGGERS AND SAID Ï'M AM DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR TURF WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. FURTHER MORE HE IS TRING TO ELECT CONSERVETIVE JUDGES TO BRING MORALITY BACK TO AMERICA. ALLOW ME TO QUOTE OUR PRESIDENT FROM JUNE 2002 WHEN THE 9TH DISTRICT SUPREME COURT RULED THAT THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL"RIDICULOUS...OUT OF STEP WITH HISTORY AND TRADITIONS OF AMERICA"NOTHING PERSONAL BUT LIBERALISM IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON WE ARE IN THE MUCK WE ARE IN NOW. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT AND RESPECT THAT BUT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AROUND.

Simma down now!  I say simma down now!
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2005, 10:57:28 AM »

Are you talking out of your ass or are you that young and naive that you believe everything you hear some liberal panzy say just because hey, he said it...it HAS to be true!!

For starters, Social Security was started by a LIBERAL.  And EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE is criticizing Social Security but NO ONE has any ideas...Bush has ASKED the liberals "hey, what would ya'll do?"  and all they can do is tell him how poorly he's doing.

Pretty pathetic that theres only 3 people for every beneficiary of SS.  It's also pretty pathetic that illegal immigrants can obtain 7 years of SSI without putting a dime into it.  Why don't we look there and examine that situation.

Bush will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.  The man is doing things in the middle east that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE.  Free elections in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and a handful of other nations including Palestine.  He's convinced Syria to withdraw that puppet gov't they set up in Lebanon and soon enough, all military presence in lebanon will be gone as well.

Terrorists are shakin in their boots right now because we're finally conveying the message to these people that there is alternative methods and a hand to help them there.

As for gas prices, if we and other nations would cut off or limit the supplies we export to these OPEC nations, maybe they would get the hint.  They have no resources for timber, textiles, metals, medicines, food, spices.  They have NOTHING but oil.  So lets mine ANWAR and put some pressure on them.

Bush is great.  Thank GOD Kerry isn't in office.

You said it, bro!

To those who don't like him, all I can say is- we suffered through 8 years of that a**hole Clinton. Now it's our turn. If you didn't vote, don't complain. If you hate him that much, airplanes fly out of this country every few minutes!

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2005, 11:28:41 AM »

tsk tsk tsk...the democrats have been silenced.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2005, 11:58:11 AM »

Simma down now!  I say simma down now!

sorry I dont take this sitting down, Bring facts not media bias
WHO's SIDE IS THE MEDIA ON ANYWAY. I can and will stand toe to toe with and liberal fascist who thinks that there is no place in America For GOD and a Moral America. You would have never heard of same sex Marriages if it weren't for the liberals.. I cant stand someone forcing me to accept immoarlity or forcing ther're agenda upon me.  
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2005, 12:11:40 PM »

sorry I dont take this sitting down, Bring facts not media bias
WHO's SIDE IS THE MEDIA ON ANYWAY. I can and will stand toe to toe with and liberal fascist who thinks that there is no place in America For GOD and a Moral America. You would have never heard of same sex Marriages if it weren't for the liberals.. I cant stand someone forcing me to accept immoarlity or forcing ther're agenda upon me.  

ROCK ON!!!!!!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2005, 03:53:23 PM »

More Food For thought... Got any thoughts that this country is bound for Hell in a hand basket Read Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
and all Nations that Forget God....Hello?Huh what is going on right now in America. still want to Deny him and the Prophecy set forth within the Bible?
B Basic
I Instructions
B Before
L Leaving
E Earth
Pick it up and read what letter God has written to you.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 03:54:46 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2005, 05:18:23 PM »

Smoke and mirrors are correct,I am not going to get into a political debate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats the freedom and democracy of our country, But on a different note: Bush stated in his first campaign- that he had brought the standars in Texas to one of the highest in the country.If any of you care to research this you will find that Texas has the lowest quality of water in the country due to the fact of industry poluting the water, and what about we will leave no child behind in education: Texas again was ranked third in the country , thats not too good to me. I am not BASHING Bush, I don`t care for him , But he is our pres. so I will stand behind him, but this is not all due to the DEMS. , or the LIBS. in our country the REPS. have just as much to do with how things are handled , or voted. Just remember the parties used to be the other way around at one time (anyone who is really into politics will understand).

My family has been in politics very actively for quit some time and there is plenty of dirt on our present president as well as past ones, so carefull to through stones especielly if you live in GLASS houses.   I hope our country can make it through all of this BS to make it another 100yrs  

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2005, 05:21:39 PM »

Oh Jesus,  here we go.
Roll Eyes

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2005, 06:09:03 PM »

a couple of differrent thing I did like about your comments DynoDon is that yes Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, !st amendment reserves that
I never questioned that nor objected. You cant honestly tell me that Conservative folks allowed Christ to be removed from the school system. I stood proudly every morning reciting the Pledge with ONE NATION UNDER GOD being said without fear that little johnny or little suzy might be offened by it. why because we weren't. Liberals are hard at work trying to remove and rebruke what are forefathers fought so hard to obtain. Geroge Washington would whip any man with a cat of 9 tails if proven he used the Lords Name in vain. There was a time when the Nation stood behind common decency. when Clark Gable said"Frankly Madam I dont give a damn" the Nation went into a frenzy because he used profane language. well what was considered profane for that era. You could walk into our court system lay your hand on the Bible and question yourself whether or not you really wanted to give false testimony. People were actually GOD fearing.Now days descriptive parts of both the male and female bodys and or profanity are considered OK in a made for TV movie or sitcoms. somethings stayed in the closet then. Look where we were and where we are now. If we become entangled with the affairs of daily life, the things of God can be choked out  I gotta laugh about your Glass house comment also. I am certain you wont find immoral acts similar to that of Monica Lewinsky plauging President Bush. My house is built on a sound foundation a  Rock My friend I dont live in a glass house  
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2005, 06:24:43 PM »

SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2005, 06:37:58 PM »

a couple of differrent thing I did like about your comments DynoDon is that yes Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, !st amendment reserves that
I never questioned that nor objected. You cant honestly tell me that Conservative folks allowed Christ to be removed from the school system. I stood proudly every morning reciting the Pledge with ONE NATION UNDER GOD being said without fear that little johnny or little suzy might be offened by it. why because we weren't. Liberals are hard at work trying to remove and rebruke what are forefathers fought so hard to obtain. Geroge Washington would whip any man with a cat of 9 tails if proven he used the Lords Name in vain. There was a time when the Nation stood behind common decency. when Clark Gable said"Frankly Madam I dont give a damn" the Nation went into a frenzy because he used profane language. well what was considered profane for that era. You could walk into our court system lay your hand on the Bible and question yourself whether or not you really wanted to give false testimony. People were actually GOD fearing.Now days descriptive parts of both the male and female bodys and or profanity are considered OK in a made for TV movie or sitcoms. somethings stayed in the closet then. Look where we were and where we are now. If we become entangled with the affairs of daily life, the things of God can be choked out  I gotta laugh about your Glass house comment also. I am certain you wont find immoral acts similar to that of Monica Lewinsky plauging President Bush. My house is built on a sound foundation a  Rock My friend I dont live in a glass house  

amen!
Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2005, 08:08:46 PM »

More Food For thought... Got any thoughts that this country is bound for Hell in a hand basket Read Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
and all Nations that Forget God....Hello?Huh what is going on right now in America. still want to Deny him and the Prophecy set forth within the Bible?
B Basic
I Instructions
B Before
L Leaving
E Earth
Pick it up and read what letter God has written to you.

O.K. Mr Religous right wing.  You know when you get to far to the right or to conservative its just as bad as being to far left.  You make it seem like Democrats are not very religous which is dead wrong.  There was only one person trying to get rid of "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" recently and it was a father in California who was an athiest.  It had nothing to do with the Democratic party. It's only been the last 3 decades that the republican party jumped on the religous band wagon just to get votes.  What have they really done for the religous community.  Is Abortion illegal?  Is Gay marriage illegal.  Bush and the republican party now have the power to to swing the vote on these issues but why have they not done it?  I'd put money down that Bush does nothing about those issues during his election and the next election there will be another republican preeching how he's against abortion and gay marriage too.  By the way I'm catholic and go to church every week but I can see the smoke the republicans are blowing by thinking there the more moral party.
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2005, 08:14:57 PM »

[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Chuck

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com