Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to buy on the west coast?  (Read 7275 times)
KingQuad

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2005, 10:07:05 AM »

Hi all, I'm new here.  Just wanted to say Hi.

My wife and I are planning to buy 4 machines in the next few months and was wondering if some of you can recommend a good dealer in the Tampa Bay area? 

So far we have been to Cycle Springs and PowerSports of Clearwater.  We were just looking and really didn't spend much time talking with anyone from Sales.

Any recommendations would be helpful.  Thank you!

**Edited to add**

What might we expect to pay for a new King Quad & a new Vinson?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 05:14:14 PM by KingQuad » Logged
Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 10:23:22 PM »

Check out sky powersports, one in lakeland and in lakewhales

http://www.skypowersports.net/

when i was looking for KQs they had great prices and good services when they had the sales mid year. I think it was 5999 +tax and all that other stuff for teh 05 KQs

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
KingQuad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 07:01:15 AM »

Thanks for the reply.  Looks like their site might be down.  All I get is..

Service Unavailable
FOREMANRON

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 12:35:10 PM »

TRY MOTORSPORTS OF TAMPA ON FLORIDA AVE 1 BLOCK NORTH OF FLETCHER 813-968-7888. I BOUGHT A HONDA FOREMAN FROM MOKEY THEY WERE ABOUT 500.00 CHEAPER THAN CLEARWATER WITH WARRANTY

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
NPRVinson

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 12:56:51 PM »

Nature Coast Motorsports in Crystal River is the lowest price you will find on Suzuki and Polaris quads. Go to atvtraderonline and look at their adds. I purchased three from them, It's well worth the ride. Now is a good time too as they will be trying to get rid of the '05 models. Talk to Robert.
KingQuad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 02:39:05 PM »

NPRVinson, thanks for the advice.  I just sent an e-mail requesting a quote.  We have some time to shop around.  We are going to buy after the new year.  I still have to make some room in the garage for them.  I'm also looking into 2 50's for the kids and a trailer.

I know a guy that works for Lou at Loudo Enterprises and I think I can get a good deal there, so that is most likely where we will get the trailer.

Are there many places to ride in this area, or does everyone end up at Croom or Ocala?
ftrvet#76

OLD and DETERMINED

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 03:42:06 PM »

Amber at ARS POWERSPORTS 863-467-0900 best deals that I have found, they are not far from you it is in Okeechobee.

2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76
NPRVinson

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 07:14:35 PM »

NPRVinson, thanks for the advice.  I just sent an e-mail requesting a quote.  We have some time to shop around.  We are going to buy after the new year.  I still have to make some room in the garage for them.  I'm also looking into 2 50's for the kids and a trailer.

I know a guy that works for Lou at Loudo Enterprises and I think I can get a good deal there, so that is most likely where we will get the trailer.

Are there many places to ride in this area, or does everyone end up at Croom or Ocala?

We ride in ONF mostly, Croom is too small and a little to crowded as I have my daughter with me most of the time. It's nice not seeing anybody during an eight hour ride. PM me when you get your quads and I can show you a few places we ride in ONF, I'm just north of you.
KingQuad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 06:56:16 AM »

We ride in ONF mostly, Croom is too small and a little to crowded as I have my daughter with me most of the time. It's nice not seeing anybody during an eight hour ride. PM me when you get your quads and I can show you a few places we ride in ONF, I'm just north of you.

Excellent!  Sounds like a plan.   Smiley
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 03:17:46 PM »

sky powersports is a great place. they have been around polk county for years with a great reputation.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
familyatvers

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 05:17:13 PM »

We took the ride to Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, normally wouldn,t drive 7.5 hrs to buy a ATV  but considering we saved more than $2500.00 over the best quote anywhere near Ocala the trip seemed to fly by.   Unfortunately they only have a Polaris and a Honda dealership.  Love the new 700 twin Polaris especially for $5400 total out the door.
MUDMONSTER15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 09:20:34 AM »

Best place to buy is simple ARS I know at least 50 people that have bought  atv's there fair pricing and no B.S. Jeff your price was not out the door you made the the same mastake I did a couple of years ago I bought a trx650 out of state. almost a year later I got slamed by the state of florida for sales tax and fees. and I still have no title for that atv and the more I think about it I got what was coming tome trying to cheet the state out of sales tax.
familyatvers

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 02:10:26 PM »

Sorry, it really was out the door, I am a State of Florida ATV dealer (Redcat, mostly youth models, largest we have is a 250) already have my FL Title.
florida gator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 04:24:30 PM »

We took the ride to Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, normally wouldn,t drive 7.5 hrs to buy a ATV  but considering we saved more than $2500.00 over the best quote anywhere near Ocala the trip seemed to fly by.   Unfortunately they only have a Polaris and a Honda dealership.  Love the new 700 twin Polaris especially for $5400 total out the door.

And no sales tax if you're not financing. A friend of mine bought a 400ex and 500ATP and saved alot of $$. I was going there to buy a new Scrambler but found a used one in excellent condition for alot less$$ the day before we were supposed to leave.
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 11:28:15 AM »

I bought 2 quads from Nature Coast. I haven't seen anyone come within $500 of them.

Thumbs Down  I bought a trailer from Loudo, and was NOT impressed. It just isn't built very well. The spring mounts are crap. I had a guy fab new mounts. The wiring under the trailer is not run in split-loom and is subject to damage. The ramp frame is not welded together in spots, just welded to the grate and that weld broke on the third use. I had that reinforced as well. If you need to replace the wood on the deck, you will have to cut it out, there is no way to remove it. This means you will have to put it back in in 2 pieces.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 11:29:59 AM by GSPKurt » Logged

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 10:33:32 PM »

Kurt. I bet you had a great fabricator !!!

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 07:25:07 PM »

hey King,

Drive to Sebring pick up your new KQ and we will ride after and BREAK  it in  the right way!!

RIDERS ADVANTAGE great service and best price!!!! Ask KAW-GIRL!
Bought mine there, read the post in GOOD BAD AND UGLY.

Pm me when you want to save some $$$
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 09:39:50 AM »

hey King,

Drive to Sebring pick up your new KQ and we will ride after and BREAK  it in  the right way!!

If you notice There is "No" GOOD comments about Riders Advantage by me......Put it this way my experience $UCKED  Lips Sealed Sad

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 10:03:20 AM »

hey King,

If you notice There is "No" GOOD comments about Riders Advantage by me......Put it this way my experience $UCKED  Lips Sealed Sad

Ouch!!! I didnt realize, I am sorry I thought you saved $$$ and all went well. I hate when I refer someone and get let down. What happend??
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 10:26:25 AM »

Yeah, we haven't talked in awhile, the price was right....BUT
we had a problem with.............cough.........the Manager & Owner  Sad
They could not back their words.

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 11:31:53 AM »

Yeah, we haven't talked in awhile, the price was right....BUT
we had a problem with.............cough.........the Manager & Owner  Sad
They could not back their words.

I am sorry to hear that. I would have never sent you there if I did not have confidence in them... HAD CONFIDENCE!!! Roll Eyes
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 12:53:40 PM »

Yes! I was VERY Disappointed in Steve  Angry we have been dealing with him for years, bought 4 ATV's from him and then he turns around spits in our face  Spit Flaming Grind Give Hell Bang Head

Just to be clear here Steve Mitchem (sp?) owns Riders Advantage in Sebring and ARS in Okeechobee.

Still waiting for my 4 year Warrantee that we were promised which was suppose to make everything all better

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com