Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your fault President Bush???  (Read 2996 times)
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 14, 2005, 08:51:54 AM »

Yesterday our countries leader finally did what he should have done. He took full responsibility for any governing body weather in his direct control or not SCREW UPS. i.e. Gov. Blanco & loud mouth Nagin. Who is now crying for Federal financial assistance. These two IDIOTS should have not danced around the mulberry tree letting their EGO'S get in the way of the safety and well being of thousands. President Bush just showed his character by saying ok then blame me. I am the man in charge. Any of you that have worked for large conglomerates know that it doesn't matter who down the line in "protocol" is to blame the BOSS is the one to take responsibility.
I PRAISE PRES. BUSH FOR MAKING THIS STATEMENT!!
HE IS A REAL MAN/COMMANDER/CHIEF/  BOSS!!!!!

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 09:24:59 AM »

I totally agree Sport. It takes a real man to accept responsibility, espectially for  something that isn't his fault and when it's something he tried to prevent in the first place. But he wants to get passed the blame game and get on with helping the people devastated by this storm. This is how a real leader acts.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 09:25:30 AM »

Totally agree. Everyone knows who dropped the ball on this now that research is done. People of New Orleans needs to ask for Blanco and Nagins resignation.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Pat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 10:05:57 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Bush's critics (left wing) uses his acceptance of guilt to call for his resignation. Instead of commending him for his actions, I'm sure it will once again become a political bargaining chip for the likes of Hillary Clinton, for example, to use it for their own political gain.
Pat

Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 03:07:42 PM »

Yesterday our countries leader finally did what he should have done. He took full responsibility for any governing body weather in his direct control or not SCREW UPS. i.e. Gov. Blanco & loud mouth Nagin. Who is now crying for Federal financial assistance. These two IDIOTS should have not danced around the mulberry tree letting their EGO'S get in the way of the safety and well being of thousands. President Bush just showed his character by saying ok then blame me. I am the man in charge. Any of you that have worked for large conglomerates know that it doesn't matter who down the line in "protocol" is to blame the BOSS is the one to take responsibility.

well said
unfortunatley the top man always takes the blame. It was a positive example of a true leader to accept responibilty regardless of fault. Even if he is not the reason behind the fault.
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 04:07:01 PM »

well said
unfortunatley the top man always takes the blame. It was a positive example of a true leader to accept responibilty regardless of fault. Even if he is not the reason behind the fault.

I think you forgot about the management on top and worker on bottom outhouse pic  Grin

stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 06:34:49 PM »

That out house pic was posted in reference to what the oil compnaies are doing to the consumer. Forget what it says on the doors thats not how it was posted/

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 10:08:38 PM »

The reason Bush was partly to blame is because he appointed an unqualified FEMA director.  It took the FEMA director 5 hours after the storm hit before he made the first phone call to get things going.  Today the 911 commission blasted the Bush Administration for not following there recommendations which could have saved lives during the Katrina disaster.  They said they saw the same mistakes taking place during this event as did on 911.  That's why he took responsibility and I like many Americans wish he would have taken the same responsibility when WMD's were not found in Iraq which was the basis for War.  Him taking responsibility like that did make me think better of him and for that I commend him.
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 10:34:55 PM »

The reason Bush was partly to blame is because he appointed an unqualified FEMA director.  It took the FEMA director 5 hours after the storm hit before he made the first phone call to get things going.  Today the 911 commission blasted the Bush Administration for not following there recommendations which could have saved lives during the Katrina disaster.  They said they saw the same mistakes taking place during this event as did on 911.  That's why he took responsibility and I like many Americans wish he would have taken the same responsibility when WMD's were not found in Iraq which was the basis for War.  Him taking responsibility like that did make me think better of him and for that I commend him.

The only thing I disagree with is that it started below fema at ground level. They would'a and could'a been much more involve if not for the mayor/gov and EGO'S.. But Like you said he is to be commended for bucking up and saying ok blame me. NOW let heal and rebuild.  Thumbs Up

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 10:42:14 PM »

The only thing I disagree with is that it started below fema at ground level. They would'a and could'a been much more involve if not for the mayor/gov and EGO'S.. But Like you said he is to be commended for bucking up and saying ok blame me. NOW let heal and rebuild.  Thumbs Up

You are correct.  You can tell the people that run that State don't know what the hell they are doing.  My mom used to live there and thank God just one year ago moved back down here.  She told me that the government was very corrupt and it was common knowledge on the streets about it.
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 06:35:15 AM »

Well said!!! He is the man!!

How about if the city of N.O. is going to charge the owners of the old folks home with neglagent homacide then the federal gov. should charge the mayor of N.O. and the gov. of LA with the same. There does not seem to be a big diff. between what the people that own the home and what the mayor and gov. did.

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 09:36:02 AM »

That out house pic was posted in reference to what the oil compnaies are doing to the consumer. Forget what it says on the doors thats not how it was posted/

Refering to the original pic it was taken from. Gee wiz I tell ya'  Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 09:46:47 AM by TRX350_On_The_Rack » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com