Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Finally We are Here  (Read 6520 times)
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:20:46 AM »

wow Dave! That is truely unbelievable! I love it, aint had much time to check it cause im doing a school project, but from the glimpse i took it is SAWEET!

Great Job Guys and glad i could help!

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
nena

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 07:37:52 AM »

Good Job guys it looks awesome  Cheesy

Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 07:41:54 AM »

Great Job, looks good

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 12:29:06 PM »

Sorry AtvFlorida for bringing this problem here !!
Just wanted to let you know what type of people you will be dealing with in FlaOhv.com

XtremeWEBMAN

The real WebMaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 12:30:35 PM »

All I can say after spending almost 3 days putting the forum back up, this So Called Net Admin does not even know how to put two websites running from the same server.  It was not cool that you just plain and simply cleaned your hands after messing up the forum.  That is not cool, and honestly demonstrates your lack of knowledge in hosting and setting up servers. I have been hosting for many years and I have NEVER even gotten close to getting a virus into my server.  Even less losing a website due to Human Fault (yourself).  

All I can say is take a look and learn, and i truly hope that the people you have in your crew keep you happy, because I can't imagine what they will say when you bring down the website to put another.  If you did it once you will do it again.  All I know from the little that i have spoken to you is that you need to learn your craft before making a big deal... Half ass websites will always be half ass.  

Wait till i finish Xtreme's Site... I am sure that everyone in riding that would want a site will come to me the REAL WEBMASTER!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 12:31:11 PM by XtremeWEBMAN » Logged
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 12:53:13 PM »

AM I THE ONLY ONE LOST?

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 01:23:50 PM »

AM I THE ONLY ONE LOST?

nope but who knows wassup

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 02:48:26 PM »

AM I THE ONLY ONE LOST?

Nope  I am also Lost, but thats normal for me.lol
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 02:48:40 PM by flblaster04 » Logged

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 08:06:59 PM »

Huh gotta say I am lost also,,cant please everyone.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 09:36:31 PM »

Well it’s a long story. But to make short, here it is! Dmljohnson (Dave) hosted miaextreme server at his house for free. In making of the new web site (ohvfla) the other web site was lost in the process. XtremeWEBMAN (Richard) the new webmaster on the site was able to bring it back after 3 days of work. I know both guys Dave and Richard, and hate to see this happen to a FRIENDSHIP.  :-/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 06:59:17 AM by hell-blaster » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 11:29:42 PM »

Well the good news is we have 3 great sites up and running Grin Now let's RIDE [smiley=drive.gif]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 11:30:45 PM by eric » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 11:33:58 PM »

Well the good news is we have 3 great sites up and running Grin Now let's RIDE [smiley=drive.gif]

I agree w/ him.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2005, 06:58:19 AM »

BIG DADDY...... YOU HAVE A BAD CASE.....OF RECTAL CRAINIAL......INVERSION......WHERE I COME FROM, THATS CALLED     THEFT! .....  HE RECIEVED $280.00 DOLLARS FROM CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS AND WE ALL HAVE RECEIPTS...

MAN UP AND ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONG!

ok, you guys paid $280.00 for him to run your site. For how long? semperfi13 I am sorry but $280.00 doesnt pay to run a site. If it was me and you gave me only $280.00. I will pull the plug on the server. $280.00 doesnt pay for $hit. How much is a friend worth to you? So I think you need to be a man and admit that you lost a friend that hosted your site for over a year of $280.00.

Didnt the Marines teach you about disicpline! before posting something that kids can see in the site or the value of friendship? Sorry Richard but I can’t help myself. I value your friendship and Dave too. I just hope that it blows over quick.  

semperfi13, you don’t know me, so before you call someone a THEFT! Maybe you need to due a little research before making those comments. Big-D helps everyone he can and ask nothing return. you only come around once in life. so make the best of it and do the right thing. God Bless You and your family. Thanks Ricky
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 07:04:57 AM by hell-blaster » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
coppercow

Mr. LaGran Trank...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2005, 04:11:25 PM »

DML,

1. A T1 is not needed to host a site like ATVMIA. that is over kill by anyones standards. Bad decisions can't be later pushed in ones face to say look at what I did.

2. We paid the money and NEVER NEVER was any help requested of any of those people in open forum (the only way everyone would know help was needed) Nor were we called to be asked for help.

3. I obviously didn't know about all this and none of this was explained when the money was requested. I paid what was asked $20.00.

4. shortly after paying the site goes down, again no call letting anyone know whats going on. We go to the other site we know is hosted at the same location again nothing in the way of an explination there either.

The only conclusion that can be made is that we were swindled.  

with a $500 computer, $400 Pix, some software and a Dsl line you can have a nice site no problem... your talking about 7200 dollars a year what is that?  I want my money, I was on the site a few months not the YEAR that your talking about. and even then the site was only up a few weeks after I paid. Tell me you wouldn't feel like you got robbed. If the money is still in paypal then refund my portion please (otbconsultants).

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 04:14:07 PM by coppercow » Logged
nena

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »

This is amazing after all the fun we have all enjoyed together you guys have to ended up like this.. Is a forum ppl there was never a problem when no one had put a contribution, what makes you think that a friendship will be worth $20.00,cuz if that was the case I would have been the first one complaining when I got banned right after giving my contribution just cuz some ppl didn't want me on the site..but you know what the contribution wasn't for me was to help the site or try to help... you are all grown ppl have some respect for each other and admit u jump on to conclutions. Dave put his job on the line for more than a year and this is what he gets, for all who started the Xtreme you know that when you all tak about it, the idea was to be a family oriented site, information site a place where we can all have fun, that idea died and still DML kept hosting it and we all know things got pretty bad at one point. So give him the respect he deserves and move on there are 3 great sites as Eric mentioned and they are all unique in different ways, but you know the for me that is not the point the whole point of this forum got lost when you guys lost the meaning of friendship and respect for one other..

« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 08:21:15 PM by nena » Logged

ish

It ain't fast without mixed gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 09:08:48 PM »

This is amazing after all the fun we have all enjoyed together you guys have to ended up like this.. Is a forum ppl there was never a problem when no one had put a contribution, what makes you think that a friendship will be worth $20.00,cuz if that was the case I would have been the first one complaining when I got banned right after giving my contribution just cuz some ppl didn't want me on the site..but you know what the contribution wasn't for me was to help the site or try to help... you are all grown ppl have some respect for each other and admit u jump on to conclutions. Dave put his job on the line for more than a year and this is what he gets, for all who started the Xtreme you know that when you all tak about it, the idea was to be a family oriented site, information site a place where we can all have fun, that idea died and still DML kept hosting it and we all know things got pretty bad at one point. So give him the respect he deserves and move on there are 3 great sites as Eric mentioned and they are all unique in different ways, but you know the for me that is not the point the whole point of this forum got lost when you guys lost the meaning of friendship and respect for one other..

nena, you are absolutly right unfortunatly everyone jumps to conclusions and no one really knows whats happening. we all let our emotions get the best of us. and when we are reading a screen and not seeing ppl face to face when talking things get misinterpreted. we have all been guilty of this. i would hope that everything blows over quick. i personally have spoken to dml and i apologized for jumping the gun and saying what i had said. the problem is when you are angry it always gets the best of you.

DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 09:46:59 PM »

Everyone has there own point of views !!
Thats why all this smack talking has gone this far !!!
Nena you have a different point of view because you know Dave very closely!
And i have my point of view because all Me & Dave have gone through & accomplished ( And im greatful and appreciated )
Some of the FlaOhv Members have there pont of views because of all the yapping thats been going on !!!
And the Xtreme members have there point of views because of what happened.

So you have to put yourself in everyones shoes and see how they all feel about loosing over 1 year of memory !!!

Dml spoke to me about everything that happened and i take his word for it. I want everyone to please stop pointing fingers and drop this subject already !!

nena

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »

Everyone has there own point of views !!
Thats why all this smack talking has gone this far !!!
Nena you have a different point of view because you know Dave very closely!
And i have my point of view because all Me & Dave have gone through & accomplished ( And im greatful and appreciated )
Some of the FlaOhv Members have there pont of views because of all the yapping thats been going on !!!
And the Xtreme members have there point of views because of what happened.

So you have to put yourself in everyones shoes and see how they all feel about loosing over 1 year of memory !!!

Dml spoke to me about everything that happened and i take his word for it. I want everyone to please stop pointing fingers and drop this subject already !!

There is some truth on what u said, but before any memories there was a friendship and before it was brought up here it should've been talked, like friends face to face(no ofense to no one this is just my opinion)but I will have to agree with the moving on part, no need for more drama.

DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 10:17:35 PM »

There is some truth on what u said, but before any memories there was a friendship and before it was brought up here it should've been talked, like friends face to face(no ofense to no one this is just my opinion)but I will have to agree with the moving on part, no need for more drama.

What friendship ??
rtm ? ? ? ? ? what a friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dml... I understand he is a very busy man !! But friends call each other up once in a while just to see how they are doing. And i did that to all of that Group !!

Listen lets just drop everything and go forward cuz i can keep talking about everything that went on !!!!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 10:24:29 PM by DjLeOo » Logged

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2005, 08:52:15 AM »

I feel like I am in the middle of this, because I know both groups. I like to help. Leo and Nena I am call both of you today, I have an idea  Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com