Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicks Trip Weekend  (Read 15804 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2005, 06:51:04 AM »

Why don't you girls get together at the unmentionable place one weeknd when there are several of us there. Your group could take off on a ride and have the assurance that someone yopu know is within a few miles away in case there is a serious problem. Then we could have a cookout later that evening and make a weekend out of it. Just a thought.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2005, 08:34:53 AM »

Why don't you girls get together at the unmentionable place one weeknd when there are several of us there. Your group could take off on a ride and have the assurance that someone yopu know is within a few miles away in case there is a serious problem. Then we could have a cookout later that evening and make a weekend out of it. Just a thought.

Mike, were you talking to PureLogic and TeamQuadGreen, since they are gonna be in drag. LOL.............You just want the video of them so you can get a mental picture for after the weekend. LOL

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
qt314nfla

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2005, 10:24:38 AM »

Ok, I was trying to be nice the first shot.  Please quit stealing my thread.  If you are a man then you don't qualify for this ride so please remove your posts.  When I go through to read and figure out who is going I have to sift through all the other stuff. 

Now on the other hand if you have something constructive to say or a suggestion like Mtg Man then please feel free to post it here.

Also, there is a reason for this being an all chick ride.  When you guys go out for your guys trip do your women ask you to go somewhere where we can be near by to protect or help out?  The women that are going on this trip are quite capable of handling any situation that comes up.  The point of going w/o the men is to not need the help and be self sufficient.  I know you guys have good intentions.

I just know that we are capable of such a trip w/o male intervention.  That we can have fun w/o you guys from time to time doing what we love......and it's not shopping.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 10:36:24 AM by QT314Nfla » Logged
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 10:49:05 AM »

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2005, 11:52:06 AM »

doing what we love......and it's not shopping.

MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2005, 02:15:29 PM »

Ok.... so what is going on with this? I am excited to have a girls trip especially after only riding with guys all the time. I can get a break from male humor!

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
qt314nfla

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2005, 02:46:04 PM »

Not sure.  I figured maybe in December sometime.  Not sure where to go.  I have a few possibilities but they will not be posted online.  Once we get the group together that wants to go we'll set a date.  Then pm for location possibilities.  Any other suggestions?
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 03:05:58 PM »

Be careful with December because a lot of people have family down or are going away. Early Dec will probably be best. So the list is:

QT314Nfla
MuddyGurl101
Mrs.Nightbreed
Laurie133
Kat1333
Mama Grizz
Jenny
Stitch?

Any other ladies joining?

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 09:26:32 PM »

Stitch is a negative.

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 09:32:40 PM »

Qt I will be gone from ATVFL by Monday so you will have to contact me directly
  Mama Grizz
qt314nfla

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2005, 10:54:17 PM »

Qt I will be gone from ATVFL by Monday so you will have to contact me directly
  Mama Grizz

Not a problem.  Sorry to see you leave the site.  I'll talk to you this weekend.  Mike and I are staying at IT200's place w/ y'all and DML.
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2005, 08:16:27 AM »

See you there we're trying to leave early on Friday to get up there. Maybe get some riding in on Friday
    Mama Grizz
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 06:38:32 PM »

That will be awsome.

We  already know that it will be awesome.  I have asked in prior posts that the guys not post here.  Please remove your post and don't use my thread to increase your post count.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2005, 03:47:26 PM »

Sorry I won't be there either, I always ride with Shortcut  Kiss We do EVERYTHING together Brows and I LOVE IT! Thats why I guess we are still married   Wink

I would feel like I lost a body part or something......LOL

da_mtgs_boss

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2005, 08:45:09 PM »

Qt thanks for the invite. But you have ridden with me and you know there is no way I can keep up with you. Have a great time and post pictures.

My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!
MrsPureLogic

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2005, 09:32:46 AM »

Sorry I won't be there either, I always ride with Shortcut  Kiss We do EVERYTHING together Brows and I LOVE IT! Thats why I guess we are still married   Wink

I would feel like I lost a body part or something......LOL

Amen Kawgirl  Wink 
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2005, 09:45:24 AM »

I understand where you guys are coming from. Here's my thoughts:

Mike and I have been married 8 years. In 8 years we have spent 2 nights apart. That was this year when he had to go out of town for work and I couldn't go. I went NUTS! I have also only ever been riding without him once (with my mom and kids) and I called him 10 times to tell him all about it. Because like you said he is my best friend. I can't sneeze without calling him and giving him details LOL.

I have always been considered "one of the guys" and have never really been one to "hang out with the girls" it just isn't my thing.
But after meeting QT and Mamma Grizz (they are a trip! Cheesy)I thought it might be fun to try this out  Cool. Give hanging out with the girls a try for once  Cool I know you guys don't have kids so this doesn't apply but I think it will be fun to get some time by myself for a day  Wink  Although if we have phone service there I can't promise I won't call Mike 50 times  Grin

« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 09:46:59 AM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2005, 10:26:43 AM »

Myself and dirtygrl80 would have liked to join this one , but we don't have enough "seat" time in yet for a hell bent ride.......... plus neither one of us can drive the F350 and trailer......heehee.......so we will see ya'll on the other rides......lol   

Play hard, play dirty, but be niceeeeeeeeeee

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
qt314nfla

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2005, 07:42:45 PM »

Susie I could help ya w/ the trailer and F350.  You need to get Bill to take you out and teach you to get comfortable w/ handling it.  I say that cause you never know if he'll get hurt on the trail god forbid and y'all have to get things loaded and get to help.  Open trailers aren't a big deal to tow.  It's the closed one's that I am still working on driving.  Concave mirrors and extenders make all the difference in the world either way.
qt314nfla

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2005, 08:23:13 PM »

I've given alot of thought to this ride and being that it was Mama Grizz and my idea to do we have made some changes to the ride.

This ride is more about women hanging out and having fun.  I hate the thought of leaving someone out that would like to be a part of something that rarely happens. 

This ride is open to all women and daughters regardless of riding experience.  There is thought though of going on a few rides.  One of them we will likely all ride together.  Another one we'll have 2 groups.  So those of us that want to open it up and tear it up can do so.  And those that want to ride at a different pace and enjoy the scenery can do so as well.

Maybe meet up at the end point and have a small cook out or something.  If you are interested post here or PM me.  Susie don't worry about the trailer.  I'd be happy to come up and tow your open trailer w/ my truck.  I'd really hate for y'all to miss out on something like this due to small issues.  Correction, Mama Grizz said she'll have room on her trailer for another bike if someone needs her to bring theirs.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 08:56:45 PM by QT314Nfla » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2005, 08:53:59 PM »

Ok, Stitch, Kat, Susie, Dirtygirl, Mtg_boss, ms.mud....you have to come join us!!!!  And I don't know if bigworm would let mudmonkey go w/ someone else but if so and she's interested can we find a way to get her there? 
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2005, 06:00:08 PM »

QT-
I'll ask Stitch to think about it.
Kurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
mrs.gmann

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2005, 07:07:03 PM »

This is Mrs. Nightbreeds Mom, I have a  Rancher 4x4. I'm very interested in your weekend chick's trip. I'm the one she was going to sweet talk into to use the quad, and if the weekend works, she's out of luck.
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2005, 08:55:53 AM »

This is Mrs. Nightbreeds Mom, I have a  Rancher 4x4. I'm very interested in your weekend chick's trip. I'm the one she was going to sweet talk into to use the quad, and if the weekend works, she's out of luck.

Out of luck huh? Well ....we'll just see about that  Wink

Someone else has emailed me and volunteered a ride for the weekend. Jees with all the love maybe I should consider being the first 27 yr old adoptee.... Tongue

Seriously though, I am really glad you want to come  Kiss It has been a long time since we spent the day together with no kids. Except it used to be at the beach. I never would have thought it would be doing this.  Cool

enniehall

Get busy living or get busy dying!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2005, 10:07:27 AM »

So has a date or location been decided on yet?  I'm still working on getting the money to repair the bike, it's been one thing after another but I would love to get together and finally get the chance to meet the faces behind all the posts.

P.S.-I'm hoping to have the ride back together by early December if nothing else goes wrong. If the trip takes place between now and then maybe we can do another ride.

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com