Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: football  (Read 31447 times)
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 09, 2005, 07:25:45 AM »

who's going to the super bowl?   bucs?? Huh
sinister450

If your'e in control you're not going fast enough!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 08:15:04 AM »

I say Colts  Grin

How did you guys like Ferrotte yesterday? I think he threw better than Feeley.

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 09:01:50 AM »

all i gots to say is we aint got a quarterback.

oh and : BRING DAN BACK!! Grin Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 10:46:32 PM »

I hope the Dolphins make it, but I dont think we will even be a .500 Team this year..... Undecided
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 10:47:46 PM »

steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
devildog55

HALF WAY THERE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »

oakland. all i got to say is moss and sapp, if they dont go all the ways the games should be fun to watch anyways

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 11:46:26 PM »

Im goin with the BUCS, i doubt they will make it but why not gotta love em.  I cant wait to see college ball, watch them Gators tear it up.

jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 06:58:31 AM »

Falcons baby, Dirty Bird.

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 10:12:58 AM »

The Dolphins Huh Now that's about as likely as the Bengals Cheesy
Run Ricky run! Oh, wait Ricky says he won't run like he use to so don't expect much. They have a p*ssy for a quarterback and their "D" is starting to resemble their Offense these days.  Shocked

New England, Steelers, Colts and Eagles are most favored, but you never know.  Wink

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 01:42:20 PM »

the Gators,,,,,,oh wait.

pbsh,,,,,professional football,,,,I like the guys that get paid less ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
darkside submarine

If it ait broke ,hit it with a hammer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 03:57:13 PM »

They dont get paid at all and thats B.S if you ask me.Thoes kids make all that money for thoes schools and dont make enough money to go to Mcdonalds.regardless ....GO GATORS!!!

><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 06:19:31 PM »

the gators suck,  they will never get anywhere if they don't beat the canes Cheesy
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 06:43:42 PM »

Run Ricky run! Oh, wait Ricky says he won't run like he use to so don't expect much. They have a p*ssy for a quarterback and their "D" is starting to resemble their Offense these days.  Shocked

New England, Steelers, Colts and Eagles are most favored, but you never know.  Wink
   First of all  Ricky is a proven quality running back. He is still allowed to practice with the team as well as play preseason. If they don't trade him after his 4 game suspension they will have an experienced, healthy, rested back to come in with fresh legs. Remember he broke records of most carries and most yards etc in the NFL before retiring. If not traded he will be a force. And don't forget Ronnie Brown the 2nd round pick. He has the potential to be a great back also. Oh yeah. A p#ssy for a quarterback? Where did that come from. Ferrotte played one pre season game for us and he's a p#ssy? Feeley came in last year when Feidler went down and pulled his weight considering the time he had to learn the playbook and get in sync with his team mates. There still stacked with talent defensively " Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, David Bowens, Junior Seau, Sam Madison etc etc. Besides Ricky and Ronnie Brown they still have Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Randy McMichael, David Boston who is a quality receiver with stats to prove it and is now healthy again, etc. Don't forget coach Saban who has winning records any where he has coached and his hand picked assistant coaches. When Ricky walked out of camp last year he left the fins hanging. There draft picks and signings last year were based on him being here. There offense was built around him. There play book was taylored to him. This past offseason they took him out of the equation and addressed there needs accordingly. There main weakness is the line. Once the newer young guys start to gel the QBs will be okay. The new coaching staff, new philosophy, recent draft picks, and healthy players coming back will help tremendously. Yes I'm a huge Dolphins fan. Yes you hit a nerve. And yes you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to the Dolphins. You must be a west coast fan.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 09:31:53 PM »

I'm hoping Williams rushes for 1400-1600 yards in 12 games and proves once and for all that he's the hero who finally purged the organization of the remnants of an impotent Jimmy Johnson regime! Johnson, et al, destroyed one of the leagues premier teams and everyuone wants to blame Williams?

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 09:43:24 PM »

Die hard BUCS fan.  Doesn't matter how they do.  I'll be out cheering for them the next year.

GO BUCS!
darkside submarine

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 09:53:39 PM »

I am Gator alumni so if they suck(which they wont)i would still root for them the same.I am also a BIG bill's fan.I know im gona get torched for that statment but i dont give a rip.I was born in buffalo o.k.I have been through alot.Watch out for the bill's thier gona be sneeky.No 2 defence new Q.B. J.P Losman.Does the name Mcgahee mean anything to you canes out thier.Sorry to ramble i get worked up over football.

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »

First of all  Ricky is a proven quality running back. He is still allowed to practice with the team as well as play preseason. If they don't trade him after his 4 game suspension they will have an experienced, healthy, rested back to come in with fresh legs. Remember he broke records of most carries and most yards etc in the NFL before retiring. If not traded he will be a force. And don't forget Ronnie Brown the 2nd round pick. He has the potential to be a great back also. Oh yeah. A p#ssy for a quarterback? Where did that come from. Ferrotte played one pre season game for us and he's a p#ssy? Feeley came in last year when Feidler went down and pulled his weight considering the time he had to learn the playbook and get in sync with his team mates. There still stacked with talent defensively " Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, David Bowens, Junior Seau, Sam Madison etc etc. Besides Ricky and Ronnie Brown they still have Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Randy McMichael, David Boston who is a quality receiver with stats to prove it and is now healthy again, etc. Don't forget coach Saban who has winning records any where he has coached and his hand picked assistant coaches. When Ricky walked out of camp last year he left the fins hanging. There draft picks and signings last year were based on him being here. There offense was built around him. There play book was taylored to him. This past offseason they took him out of the equation and addressed there needs accordingly. There main weakness is the line. Once the newer young guys start to gel the QBs will be okay. The new coaching staff, new philosophy, recent draft picks, and healthy players coming back will help tremendously. Yes I'm a huge Dolphins fan. Yes you hit a nerve. And yes you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to the Dolphins. You must be a west coast fan.

Sorry to disappoint you but I was a Dolphin fan, went to many a game, but have since learned the error of my ways. The p*ssy comment was toward Feeley, not Ferrrotte, but give him time  Tongue

Sadly I've heard too many times about the great "D" of the Dolphins, but they are getting older and slower. The truths hurts, I know from being a former Dolphin fan,  but I thought it better to tell you now than let you get your hopes up only to be let down again Grin

darkside submarine

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 02:18:31 PM »

TRX,You are a wise individual.The only thing i dissagree with is i think the bengals have a better shot.Lets be realistic the dolfans need a miracle.Do you know what the difference between the dolfans and the band U.2 is?U2 will be at the superboal.The only thing the dolfans can do to make it worse would be to pick up T.O.,That would be funny.I like that statment about the constitution.Maybie we should use ours and give them the patriot act.and T.O.

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 02:29:45 PM »

i gotta tell ya, i am a die hard dolfan.(no matter what).
but ricky williams can kiss my @ss. you will not find me cheering for him. i wont forget what the little candy @ss did last year. i dont buy that crying "oh i'm sorry" crap. the only reason he is back is because he ran out of money.

p.s.: although i am a dolfan i am also a realist. this season hasnt started and i'm already reciting those famous words: next year.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 02:32:46 PM »

Thanks darkside, funny sh*t about T.O.  Smiley

I was just going by the Bangels vs the Dolphin's record last year  Grin

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 02:52:03 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you but I was a Dolphin fan, went to many a game, but have since learned the error of my ways. The p*ssy comment was toward Feeley, not Ferrrotte, but give him time  Tongue

Sadly I've heard too many times about the great "D" of the Dolphins, but they are getting older and slower. The truths hurts, I know from being a former Dolphin fan,  but I thought it better to tell you now than let you get your hopes up only to be let down again Grin

Okay the p*ssy comment was for Feeley. You still didn't explain why he is? You have been to many a game. Great,then take away the last two years with Dave Wanndstat coaching and you have been spoiled by having a team that always had a winning record, went to the playoffs frequently, clinched there division several times and ALWAYS has a defense that either leads the league or is close to the top in many categories. Oh yeah. The defense is getting older and slower? Jason Taylor is 31,Zach Thomas is 28, Corey Jenkins is 29,Wlllie Poole is 24, David Bowens is 28. And these are a few of there so called old guys? Jason and Zach are regulars in the pro bowl because there getting old and slow. You start off by saying you used to be a Dolphins fan. Was that when they were winning? I too went to alot of Miami games. The orange Bowl as well as Joe Robbie stadium. I unlike yourself was and am a true Fan not a fair weather fan. I like them when they win or lose. That's what a fan is. It comes with having pride, understanding there history, going to Jet games in your home stadium and taking the abuse of there rude a$$ fans etc etc. Once a fan always a fan. Don't tell me. Your now a Patriot fan? Or perhaps a Raider fan?Or maybe since your in Ft Laud you are a transplant " that would be a Jet fan". I bet if you do have a favorite team it is a team with a winning record.  I'm done with this debate unless you start making sense.  
sinister450

If your'e in control you're not going fast enough!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2005, 03:43:20 PM »

A true fan sticks with his team no matter what! Even if they go 0-16 this year I will be there chearing or crying Cry. This year the odds are really against them. They have arguably the hardest schedule, they are learning a new offense, and our QB position is still up in the air. I dont expect them to do very well this year considering the variables. But I will be there every sunday I can afford to go supporting MY TEAM, and one day I will taste victory and it will be SWEEEEEET! GO PHINSSSSS!!!!!!!!

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 04:17:17 PM »

Okay the p*ssy comment was for Feeley. You still didn't explain why he is? You have been to many a game. Great,then take away the last two years with Dave Wanndstat coaching and you have been spoiled by having a team that always had a winning record, went to the playoffs frequently, clinched there division several times and ALWAYS has a defense that either leads the league or is close to the top in many categories. Oh yeah. The defense is getting older and slower? Jason Taylor is 31,Zach Thomas is 28, Corey Jenkins is 29,Wlllie Poole is 24, David Bowens is 28. And these are a few of there so called old guys? Jason and Zach are regulars in the pro bowl because there getting old and slow. You start off by saying you used to be a Dolphins fan. Was that when they were winning? I too went to alot of Miami games. The orange Bowl as well as Joe Robbie stadium. I unlike yourself was and am a true Fan not a fair weather fan. I like them when they win or lose. That's what a fan is. It comes with having pride, understanding there history, going to Jet games in your home stadium and taking the abuse of there rude a$$ fans etc etc. Once a fan always a fan. Don't tell me. Your now a Patriot fan? Or perhaps a Raider fan?Or maybe since your in Ft Laud you are a transplant " that would be a Jet fan". I bet if you do have a favorite team it is a team with a winning record.  I'm done with this debate unless you start making sense.  

A Jet Fan  Huh Now that's funny Grin

I'm just messing with you. Can always depend on a Dol-Fan getting fired up.

I still like the Phins even if they are losers Smiley

GO BUCS!

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 06:22:24 PM »

You know ?   I was thinking while I was typing my last post  ' this guy probably knows he's getting me fired up and he's sitting back laughing" Yeah you got me going. Seriously though. I don't expect them to win there division this year but on paper they should be a better team. At least 8 and 8.  Sorry for calling you a jet fan. That was a low blow. LOL.       
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 06:50:07 PM »

Other Dolphin fan here!!! GO FINS and for you Jet fans! That why 95 still goes north. Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com