Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: football  (Read 31425 times)
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2005, 11:04:08 AM »

Cableguy, I'm expecting your  Bow to the Buc's post very soon.  Grin

cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2005, 12:36:43 PM »

Cable guy is still in mourning over the Azz kicking the fish took yesterday. Finally it's settled the Dolphins can't hang with them Bucs

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2005, 04:26:54 PM »

I don't think the Dolphins can hang with any team right now.  They just look terrible.  There secondary is probably the worst in the league.  I'm not going to be a fair weathered fan though.  I'll be at there game next week when the Chiefs kick there tail.  Hehe....
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2005, 04:36:44 PM »

The Bucs are going ALL-THE-WAY!!!! They smoked Miami..

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2005, 07:35:37 PM »

Okay as stated previously, I'm here. Without excuses , without what ifs , and without the old " you got lucky" statement. I'm here to eat my humble pie. I must say I was surprised. Tampa showed why they are the #1 rated defense.  The game went as I expected in the first half but after Pitman broke that fifty something yard touchdown at the end of the third quarter and then on the next series they picked up Ferrots fumble and ran it in for another touchdown I new it was over. That seemed to brake Miamis back. THE BUCS WERE THE BETTER TEAM YESTERDAY. There I said it. Okay Buc fans? LOL. That being said let me say this. The Fins will destroty KC next week. I was in the third row at the ten yard line so at least I was able to see some up close action. I will leave you with some pictures from the game,but remember next week ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2005, 07:37:11 PM »

Wink

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2005, 07:39:23 PM »

Grin

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:42:16 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2005, 07:49:37 PM »

I noticed someone asked where the Bucs fans were.  Well to be honest I'm sure we were out of town riding and enjoying ourselves.  You see we can do this because it's easy to relax when you know you're going to win.  We don't have to stay home, read the paper and internet to check stats, and worry if we will lose.  It's in the stars. 

Cableguy, are you going to be ok?  Really you should sit down and prop your legs up.  I know it took alot to come out and say it loud and proud.  Be careful you don't go into shock.

Oh and one last thought....someone gave a play by play of how we won our games and tried to down play the Bucs.  Either way at the end of the day our stats say 5-1 and first in the division.

Like I say every weekend.  Win or Lose.  GO BUCS!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:52:39 PM by QT314Nfla » Logged
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »

I noticed someone asked where the Bucs fans were.  Well to be honest I'm sure we were out of town riding and enjoying ourselves.  You see we can do this because it's easy to relax when you know you're going to win.  We don't have to stay home, read the paper and internet to check stats, and worry if we will lose.  It's in the stars. 

Cableguy, are you going to be ok?  Really you should sit down and prop your legs up.  I know it took alot to come out and say it loud and proud.  Be careful you don't go into shock.
Oh and one last thought....someone gave a play by play of how we won our games and tried to down play the Bucs.  Either way at the end of the day our stats say 5-1 and first in the division.

Like I say every weekend.  Win or Lose.  GO BUCS!

Hey QT, It's not that I HAVE to stay home and read the paper or the internet to check stats, I choose to do that. That's what they call a "Die hard fan". You see there's a difference between a fair weather fan and a die hard. And I was enjoying myself also only I was at the game enjoying myself. Had I not had tickets and had gotten my RV fixed I to would have been riding and watching the game in between. Again, another difference between a die hard fan and a fair weather fan. Don't worry you'll get there. Oh yeah, don't get confused I didn't say it loud and proud I said it grudgingly. That's called "if your gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk". That's what die hard----- oh never mind.  I was satisfied with admitting defeat and giving credit but QT had to go and open the flood gates. LOL. This is the last time you will hear this from me so pay attention. THE BUCS WERE THE BETTER TEAM YESTERDAY.  Okay now that that's out of the way listen up. I have to bring the smack early. If you think for a minute that the Bucs are as good as there record your wrong. QT the facts don't lie. Tampa squeaked by some poor teams and are reaping the benefits. Yes the W is all that matters but your reality check is right around the corner. The question is when the bottom falls out will you be here to talk smack or will you only post after a win? The  "we were riding enjoying ourselves" excuse will only work once.  Enjoy the high now the hang over is coming soon.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:48:40 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2005, 09:06:40 PM »

Talk smack?  I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I speak the truth.  And in fact that is the only time I've made any comments other than the usual.  And yes even if they lose I will still post the same comment.

Win or Lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! Grin
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2005, 09:13:55 PM »

bucs all the way baby i just tivo the games ride all day then watch the game. they are looking good they will go all the way
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2005, 09:14:08 PM »

Cableguy, I was sitting across from you.

Seems like all the scoring was down at our end. Which was great. Way to take your medicine. Buc fans know how the Phins must feel. Last year we couldn't beat anyone 5-11. Ricky was not running like he used to this week. Well, we got 2 weeks to talk about this game before the 49ers.  This is our by week and Im going riding this weekend Smiley
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 07:35:45 AM by cubnfrank » Logged

FTR #40 Retired
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2005, 09:59:36 PM »

cubnfrank, that was only the second time I went to a game there and I have to say it was cool being that close to the sidelines even though we lost. I would rather sit there than in the suite. Unless there serving beer and food in the suite.LOL. We were outplayed. It's hard to beat a team in there own house especially one that has a defense like Tampa. Take away Pittman and I wasn't impressed with either teams offense. But it was that D that put a beat down on us. Life goes on. Cry I hope we take it out on Kansas City next week. It was a good game until the end of the third quarter than the levy broke. No sour grapes here we got our butts kicked. I bleed auqa and orange though. Always have always will. I know one things for sure. When I die someone will inherit a nice collection of memorabila. Unopened Dr Pepper bottle from perfect season with schedule on it, a ticket from 1966, the first Dolphin win coached by George Wilson,  an authentic football signed by Marino, etc etc etc. No I'm not that old. LOL. Now that our game is over I won't root against the Bucs.  I just wanted to rattle a few cages before the game. Grin 
jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2005, 04:37:52 AM »

Florida has football teams? I thought the Falcons were all that existed. Wink

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating
Honda250ex
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2005, 09:53:23 PM »

The colts Oh yea!!! Grin Yup! Yup! Yup! First Place

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2005, 07:38:36 PM »

Talk smack?  I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I speak the truth.  And in fact that is the only time I've made any comments other than the usual.  And yes even if they lose I will still post the same comment.

Still waiting. Cry Cry Cry Cry
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2005, 08:02:22 PM »

Cableguy, they played like @$%&#&%^. I was so mad I huried back from croom to watch that pathetic game. Carolina is comming to town & If Sims is starting Im not staying home to watch the game. Im gonna tape instead. We'll see what happens.

FTR #40 Retired
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
qt314nfla

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »

Still waiting. Cry Cry Cry Cry

Like I said....win or lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! Grin
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2005, 08:22:24 PM »

Cableguy, they played like @$%&#&%^. I was so mad I huried back from croom to watch that pathetic game. Carolina is comming to town & If Sims is starting Im not staying home to watch the game. Im gonna tape instead. We'll see what happens.
   Hey Frank, never say never. If there defense has a good game they have a chance. They will probably need a defensive score or two or maybe a couple field goals and they could still pull it off but it will depend on there defense. I thought it was a bonehead move to send home one of there star defensive players. They should have just fined him and let him play but I think theres more to it behind the scenes. The schedule gets tough now playing teams with winning records. They need to bring a veteran QB  out of retirement as an insurance policy. Even Testaverde would look good now. It could always be worse,you could be a Miami fan. There killing me. A few of us plan on going to Croom Veterans day weekend if your interested. I'll have the game on in the RV for the die hards.LOL.
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2005, 08:34:55 AM »

Cableguy, your right they need the defense to step up with some points. Sending Simeon home was not a good decision. That means that they were looking past the 49ers. Keep me posted about Veterans day, I should be there

FTR #40 Retired
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
RAP04

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2005, 09:41:21 AM »

Nuck if you Buck Yup!