Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: football  (Read 31440 times)
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2005, 11:49:35 AM »

You must be 100 years old! j/k  Grin  Yeah the Dolphins are gonna kick the Jets to the curb on 12/18/05! I'm gonna be there to personaly watch the crumble of the Jets. Go Dolphins!

You mean we have to wait until 12/18/05 for another Dolphin win?  Oh my god!
Until then I'll keep watching the Buc's win  First Place

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2005, 05:27:52 PM »

Alright TR350 on the rack,  " I'm back with the smack" LOL. Are you a believer yet? I just cleaned off a front seat for you on the bandwagon. Wink You know you want to be a die hard again. The aqua and orange is still in your blood. Get on now and you can still save face and enjoy the ride. You know you can at least be happy another week. "BYE WEEK." LOL. It seems there may still be hope for you.  Where will your heart be October 16th? Start practicing     "RICKY,RICKY,RICKY."   

[attachment deleted by admin]
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2005, 06:21:17 PM »

Alright TR350 on the rack,  " I'm back with the smack" LOL. Are you a believer yet? I just cleaned off a front seat for you on the bandwagon. Wink You know you want to be a die hard again. The aqua and orange is still in your blood. Get on now and you can still save face and enjoy the ride. You know you can at least be happy another week. "BYE WEEK." LOL. It seems there may still be hope for you.  Where will your heart be October 16th? Start practicing     "RICKY,RICKY,RICKY."   

It's TR"X"350 to you Laugh

Still not convinced. What team loses to Jets these days, Oh wait, that would be the Dolphins  Smiley
Carolina? Please, they have been circling the toilet for the last couple of years. Who's next for the the Dolphins to beat? High School Teams? Middle School? Where does it end? Smiley

I must give them credit for the 2 wins, there's some hope, but when they do face a real team it's gonna be ugly  Smiley

For now I'm going to stay with the BUC's and the Cadillac, proving already to be better runner than Ricky and you don't have to hold a bag of the finest green at the Goal line for him to run Smiley

Honda250ex
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2005, 09:32:07 PM »

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2005, 09:33:24 PM »

Are you talking about the same Buc team that beat the struggling Vikings and only scored a touchdown in the entire second half which came on cadillacs 71 yard run with like a minute left  due to a missed tackle? Other than that one touchdown there offense looked pathetic in the second half. Or the same Bucs team that looked average against the lowly Bills? Or the Buc team that was held scorless in the second half by an 0 and 3 Packer team that lost by only one point? And that was only because of an official blowing the whistle to early to overturn a Bucs fumble. The minnesota game and the Green Bay game were gifts. The Fins on the other hand STOMPED the Bronco team that went to the playoffs last year with the best defense in there division. The same Dolphins team that beat Carolina who the week before beat the Super Bowl champions. And last but not least the same Dolphin team that already beat the Bucs in preseason. Do you honestly believe that Cadillac can keep up the same pace thru an NFL season? If you do you must have been smoking kryptonite with Ricky Williams. I take back the offer to get back on the wagon. Your still to delusional.LOL. At least the Bucs can pick on the basket case Lions next week for one more feel good game before reality sets in. Uh oh. The lions beat Green Bay to. Wouldn't that be funny?

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »

TRX350 does this look familar to you. It should it's the victory dance after Taylor sacked Griese this year. Don't worry you'll probably see it again at least twice on October 16th.

Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2005, 10:48:49 PM »

Yeah the Bucs are a lost cause or atleast they will be when the Dolpins beat them.  Grin
qt314nfla

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2005, 10:53:56 PM »

Regardless of what y'all say.  Win or lose I'm still a die hard Bucs fan.  GO BUCS!
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2005, 12:30:36 AM »

Hey QT, I'm just busting TRX350s chops. I really don't dislike the Bucs there just not my team. I do like your attitude though. I'm like you,even if my team loses I still stand behind them. That's a true fan.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2005, 12:59:28 AM »

Besides you have an 11 on your karma so you can't be that bad even for a Bucs fan. j/k.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2005, 01:11:36 AM »

I love the Lightning!!!!! ohhhh wrong sport. Im a Bucs and Gators fan. All the teams I like are lookin pretty good so far this year. I think it would be sweet for an SEC championship, Stanley Cup, and Super Bowl to all be in Florida this year.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Nocturnal

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2005, 05:36:17 AM »

Yeah the Bucs are a lost cause or atleast they will be when the Dolpins beat them.  Grin

LOL

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2005, 09:45:14 AM »

I love the Lightning!!!!! ohhhh wrong sport. Im a Bucs and Gators fan. All the teams I like are lookin pretty good so far this year. I think it would be sweet for an SEC championship, Stanley Cup, and Super Bowl to all be in Florida this year.
Little brother what is this SEC crap we want the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, but i guess we will take the SEC if necessary.

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2005, 10:32:36 AM »

Little brother what is this SEC crap we want the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, but i guess we will take the SEC if necessary.

USC is gonna win the National Championship. Just incase Uncle Lou reads this.Wink

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2005, 12:52:39 PM »

TRX350 does this look familar to you. It should it's the victory dance after Taylor sacked Griese this year. Don't worry you'll probably see it again at least twice on October 16th.

You watch Cableguy, Ricky will run, run away again  Shocked Rolling on the Floor Laughing

Jellie400

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2005, 06:15:36 AM »

FIRST OF ALL LETS START OFF WITH A LIL COLLEGE TALK

TO ALL YOU GATOR FANS OUT THERE, YOU GUYS SHOULDNT BE THINKING ABOUT SEC CHAMPS, WHO CARES ABOUT WINNING THERE CONFRENCE, YOU SHOULD ONLY BE THINKING ONE THING, "NATIONAL CHAMPS", BUT THATS SOMETHING YOU GATORS WONT SEE FOR A LONG TIME, BESIDES ITS ALL ABOUT THE U, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT DA U !!!!!!!!!
C  A  N  E S, CANES CANES CANES!!!!!

NOW LETS GET SERIOUS

I WANT TO FIRST GET STARTED BY SAYING TO CABLE GUY, YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEBODY SMOKING KRYPTONITE, WHERE THEY AT? ME HIM AND RICKY NEED TO HANG OUT

AS FAR AS THE GUY EARLIER WHO SD HE WONT CHEER FOR RICKY THIS YEAR.  I FELT THE SAME WAY YOU DID LAST YEAR UNTILL THE END OF LAST SEASON. IF RICKY WOULDNT HAVE QUIT WE WOULD PROBABLY STILL HAVE SORRY A$$ WAENSTEDT AS OUR COACH, SAME ASST COACHES AND SAME SORRY OFFENSIVE LINE. IT TOOK RICKY QUITTING FOR US TO MAKE A CHANGE AND FOR THAT IM HAPPY.  I AGREE HE SHOULDNT HAVE QUIT THE WAY HE DID BUT MAN I DONT BLAME HIM, THE WAY WAENSTEDT WAS WORKING HIM HE WOULD HAVE WOUND UP A CRIPPLE.SO LET ME GUESS WHEN WE HAVE A FRESH RICKY COMING IN WEEEK 6 AGAINST AN OVERRATED BUCS D AND RUSH FOR 2 TD'S AND WE WIN 14-0, YOUR NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY CUZ IT WAS RICKY WHO SCORED FOR US, PLEASE, GET OVER IT.

AS FAR AS THE BUCS ARE CONCERNED, YOU GUYS ARE DONE, THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM WENT FROM BEING A GOOD RUNNING CADILLAC TO A BROKEN DOWN FORD TEMPO, THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP THE BUCS SEASON!!!!

GO PHINS!!!!!
YAM29C

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2005, 10:36:10 AM »

Well its two more days until everyone sees the tru bucs team when Miami comes in and runs all over them.  Oh wait I think everyone saw that last week when 42 year old Vinny put a veteran(or are they called something else when their that old)woopin on them, even though I HATE the jets I loved seeing them put a woopin on the Bucs. And i know the jets also beat the dolphins but a Chad pennington lead jets team beat the dolphins not an old crippled Vinny T. team. Cant wait to see that Ronnie & Ricky backfield just run all over this so called #1 defense.  Ya'll might have the caddy but with ricky and ronnie we have the f350 powerstroke lifted up of 44's.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2005, 04:52:20 PM »

die hard dolphin fan here.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2005, 06:03:26 PM »

Could it be three posts in a row from Dolphins fans? Where are all the Buc fans. Come on now. I talk smack but I'll be here for the pay back should Miami lose. Could it be that Buc fans really know Miami is the  better team? The best thing the Bucs can hope for is for Griese to get injured early in the game so Gruden can put in another quarterback. Or for the Dolphins all to come down with the flu. Short of that it will be a long day in Tampa. I can't wait. Well be at the 20 yard line only a few rows up. Well be on the Dolphins side so I wont be able to hear Gruden crying. Cry Cry Cry .
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2005, 06:14:34 PM »

make it 4 post in a row:

chherleader of the week! she got my vote.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 07:00:43 PM by gery350 » Logged

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
sct450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2005, 08:45:36 PM »

go phins.... it's going to be a close game but dolphins will come out on top.and for you college fans go NOLES. and the gaters are not getting sec championship or any other championship not for a few years ROLL TIDE.

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2005, 10:24:22 PM »

Yea the Bucs are going to the Super Bowl.

lol... that was a good one!! I needed the smile thank you!!!
jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2005, 04:40:00 AM »

The Bucs are going to the superbowl so they can serve drinks to Falcons fans. Cool

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2005, 07:38:59 AM »

The Bucs are going to the superbowl so they can serve drinks to Falcons fans. Cool

Thank the Lord Im not a Falcons Fan Grin Hey I thought you were going to RR today??
jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2005, 09:28:55 AM »

I wish, rain has set my company back two days this week. Gotta make it up. Cry

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating