Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: massager/stretcher  (Read 1398 times)
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:18:12 AM »

while driving way above the speed limit a man comes over a hill only to see a cop standing outside his cruiser with a radar gun pointed directly at him. Upon being pulled over the cop approaches and asks for his license and regristration. the cop then asks what's the rush. The man, knowing he's getting the ticker, replies I have to get to work I have a very important job. The cop asks what the job is. The man tells him that he's an anal massager/stretcher. the cop asks what exactly he does. the man tells him the he first lubricates his fingers, inserts a couple in to the patient's rectum and begins massaging and stretching. After loosenig things up a bit I work in a couple more finger and keep going until I get both hands in. I keep stretching until the A&& H@le until it gets to be about 6 feet high. In disbelief the cop asks "what do you do with a 6 foot A&& H@le?"  The man says "well I give it a radar gun and sit him at the bottom of a hill to hand out speeding tickets"  Grin

An oldie but a goodie  Wink

floridaatv.com come join the fun
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 09:09:55 AM »

LMAO awesome Grin

MrsPureLogic

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 11:29:50 AM »

Love it  Cheesy