Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXTEL radio rescue numbers  (Read 133084 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »

Grin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 10:19:54 AM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:34 AM »

new phone i850 with camera and direct talk 128 sim card (black)

[attachment deleted by admin]

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2005, 11:15:39 AM »

i560 replacing the i530.. caller id outside

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2005, 11:18:43 AM »

i760 replacing the i730... By the way the worst phone that Motorola have ever put out! Bye, bye i730....

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2005, 11:25:53 AM »

$50.00 back to use anyway you
choose on every NEW Nextel activation on top of all other savings*
FREE car charger and ear bud on all upgrades and new lines.

* on new activations only, please call 305-884-1795 for full details

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2005, 10:13:11 AM »

Combined Sprint Nextel to be called Sprint
Nextel name dropped except as product brand

Jun 23, 2005
Sprint Corp. and Nextel Communications Inc. unveiled the planned branding efforts and a new logo to be used following Sprint's pending acquisition of Nextel, which is expected to be completed during the third quarter of this year.
The new company, which to this point has been referred to as Sprint Nextel Corp., will be known as Sprint, with the Nextel name continuing as a product brand.
"The companies are in the enviable position of possessing two incredibly valuable brands with overwhelming positive and powerful equity in the marketplace," said Mark Schweitzer, senior vice president of marketing for Nextel and designated chief marketing officer for the new Sprint. "Our brand strategy and logo will integrate the most valuable assets of each company's identity."
Along with Sprint shareholders maintaining a majority interest in the new Sprint, the branding change solidifies Sprint's position as the acquiring company in the transaction despite both companies still referring to the deal as a merger.
Sprint cited the broad market appeal and history of its brand name in choosing to move ahead with Sprint as the "lead go-to-market brand name for the new company."
"The Sprint name, brand attributes and the sentiment they evoke in minds of consumers are relevant today and provide a great foundation for the future," Schweitzer explained.
The Nextel name will continue as a brand within the Sprint service portfolio for services provided on Nextel's iDEN network-including its Direct Connect walkie-talkie service-and for services geared toward selected businesses, public-sector customers and "high-value individuals who have proven to be avid users of Nextel services."
Nextel's influence in the new operations will be more prominent in the new logo, which will incorporate Nextel's yellow and black colors with the Sprint name and a new tagline that reads "Together with Nextel." In advertising featuring Nextel products and services in the combined company's markets, the Nextel name will be prominent with the "Together with Sprint" tagline.
Sprint also said that the new company will remain committed to Nextel's sponsorship of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series, which will retain its current series branding through 2006. A decision regarding the series name and branding beyond next season is expected to be made prior to the series season opener in 2006.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 10:16:15 AM by big-daddy » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2005, 09:56:30 AM »

New Plan; Nextel to Nextel Phone

Subject:  Nextel Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option
   Date:  07/01/05
To:    All Nextel Direct Sales and Authorized Representatives in Baltimore/Washington (excludes Southern VA), Colorado/Utah, and Florida (Southeast FL, West FL, Southwest FL, Central FL, and North FL)   NHQ-RP-04-0136

Overview
What’s New – Now extended through July 31, 2005!

Nextel Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option! Now customers can choose to have a fully integrated communication tool just by adding unlimited mobile-to-mobile minutes onto their existing rate plan* for just $10 per month.  Nextel offers more ways to stay in touch anytime or anyway with those important to you.  With the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option, customers get to talk anytime, anywhere without using their anytime cellular minutes.  Customers can buy-up Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile on the following Nationally available rate plans only:

o   Free Incoming Plans
o   Free Incoming Plus Plans
o   National Power Plans
o   National Shared Minute Plans
o   National Value Plans
o   Local Instant Connect Plans
o   NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series 500 Plan

Talk all you want with Nextel.
Nextel’s Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option offers a hassel-free value to those customers whose professional or personal life requires that they stay connected, all while minimizing unexpected overage charges.  No longer will customers have to worry about changing rate plans when their calling habits change.  Just add on the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option and you’re done.  Unlimited mobile-to-mobile minutes lets you talk as long as you like with other Nextel customers•! 

Please Note:  The Buy-Up Option does not change the underlying attributes of a customer’s rate plan.  Therefore, if a customer purchases a plan that includes long distance then there will be no additional charges for long distance while using the Mobile-to-Mobile feature. 

If the customer’s plan does not include long distance (i.e. Local Instant Connect Plans and NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series 500 Plan), then the customer will be charged our standard $0.20/minute for each long distance Mobile-to-Mobile call but will not be charged for cellular minutes. 

* Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option is not available with National Team Share, National Business, National 1,000, BlackBerry or Corporate and Government Local Shared Plans.
 Offer valid on calls made while in the U.S. and Hawaii on the Nextel National Network.
• Nextel Partner and Boost customers

Pricing/Promotions
For just $10 more per month added to their rate plan, customers who value or have a need for constant contact with other Nextel customers can Buy-Up Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes!

Business Rules
Eligibility
•   All customers and prospects in select markets on a nationally available price plan, excluding National Team Share, National Business, National 1,000, BlackBerry and the Corporate or Government Local Shared plans, are eligible for Nextel’s new Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option.  If a customer on an ineligible rate plan wants the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option, they must migrate to one of the eligible Nationally available price plans (see overview) to take advantage of this offer.
•   Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option cannot be added to Alternate Line Plans.

Included Minutes & Sharing
•   Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes are used before any other plan or period specific (i.e. Night and Weekend) minutes.
•   Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes do not share.
•   Nights are defined as Monday – Friday from 9:00 PM – 7:00 AM.  Weekends are defined as Friday 9:00 PM – Monday 7:00 AM.  A call that begins during a non-Night or Weekend period and continues through a Night or Weekend period will receive a split rate for billing purposes.  For example, if a customer begins a local call at 8:58 PM and ends the call at 9:05 PM, the first 2 minutes will be rated against their cellular bucket and the last 5 minutes will be rated against their Night & Weekend bucket.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2005, 05:56:14 PM »

the owner Manual for the i930 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=546708&native_or_pdf=pdf

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
CAOSPOP

« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2005, 07:19:34 PM »

Engish please.  Roll Eyes Tongue
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2005, 10:30:21 AM »

Direct Talk

Direct Talk is the all-digital off-network walkie-talkie service integrated into Nextel phones that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones within a range of up to 6 miles under. Terrain, weather, foliage and man-made structures (such as buildings), among other things, may impact range availability. In-building usage may significantly reduce Direct Talk range. Direct Talk operates on the 900 MHz ISM public frequency and provides group and private walkie-talkie capability. To use the off-network walkie-talkie, customers switch into Direct Talk mode and can not access any of their network-based services, including cellular, Direct Connect, and Web and Messaging services while in that mode.Because Direct Talk does not rely on the Nextel Network, it is valuable during emergencies when landlines and cellular networks may be busy or down. Direct Talk is included with the purchase of every i315 and i325 phone and is now available on the Motorola i275 and i355 (more phones to come). No provisioning or monthly fees required

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2005, 01:25:47 PM »

Direct Talk

Direct Talk is the all-digital off-network walkie-talkie service integrated into Nextel phones that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones within a range of up to 6 miles under. Terrain, weather, foliage and man-made structures (such as buildings), among other things, may impact range availability. In-building usage may significantly reduce Direct Talk range. Direct Talk operates on the 900 MHz ISM public frequency and provides group and private walkie-talkie capability. To use the off-network walkie-talkie, customers switch into Direct Talk mode and can not access any of their network-based services, including cellular, Direct Connect, and Web and Messaging services while in that mode.Because Direct Talk does not rely on the Nextel Network, it is valuable during emergencies when landlines and cellular networks may be busy or down. Direct Talk is included with the purchase of every i315 and i325 phone and is now available on the Motorola i275 and i355 (more phones to come). No provisioning or monthly fees required

Call your Nextel rep and see if he wants to hand these phones out at the next group ride! Ill take one

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2005, 05:17:22 PM »

i 870 new phone coming out in a few month. (sorry no pictures)

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2005, 03:44:49 PM »

I am sure you have some sort of confidentiality clause in your contract with nextel so I will be the bad guy and post info, lol.

i870

Clam Form Factor
Tavernier/i605 and Qwest/i860 features
176 x 220 (2.2” Diagonal) Active Internal Color Display
96 x 65 External Color Display
1.3 Mega Pixel Camera with Spotlight and Dedicated Button
MP3 Player with Dedicated Buttons
Additional Memory Option
Integrated Bluetooth
7.x Browser
MMS
PTV
DRM 1.5
Enhanced Selective Dynamic Group Call (SDGC)
WiDEN
Mototalk

I also think there is an i890 coming out with WiFi capabilities

« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 03:58:22 PM by Bigscrb15 » Logged

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
froggy0501

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2005, 04:15:26 PM »

My family and I are new to this atv stuff - however we are having a blast. I think this is the best thing I have ever seen (nextel ID #'s) on any of the forums I have read. This is a great idea. I would be willing to comply the list if anyone would like. It's great to know there are still good people out there.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2005, 07:29:12 AM »

froggy0501, post the number I was going update the list next week.

Bigscrb15  Grin

1.3 Mega Pixel Camera alot better than i860

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2005, 09:41:50 AM »

System Reset this weekend:

I wanted to give you a heads-up that our engineering department will be performing a frequency retune for all of the SEFL market this Friday night 8/5/05.  The areas that will be retuned are from Monroe county to Indian River county across to Okeechobee.

Retunes are a very necessary part of being able to add sites and BRs (channels) to existing sites to optimize the maximum reuse of our frequencies.

In the past, these have mostly been very smooth and transparent to our customers. When we have had ones that did not go smoothly, our engineering team has worked diligently to fix any issues immediately after. They employ additional drive-testers during these retunes to drive all of the affected areas to test network performance to ensure success. I will send whatever update I get Monday morning.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2005, 09:11:59 AM »

05greengriz
158*27651*24
158*17*27350

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2005, 10:49:08 AM »

NEW SITES:

Site Name: North Kendall
On Air Date: 8/1/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL area, which came on air on 08/01/2005. The site is located at 7410 SW 72nd St, Miami FL 33143 Lat. 25.70, Lon. -80.31; coverage extends N to SW 64th St, S to SW 80th , E to SW 70th Ave and W to SW 87th Ave.
Site Address: 7410 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33143  Site Type: Capacity

Site Name: South Brickell
On Air Date: 7/31/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL area, which came on air on 07/31/2005. The site is located at 2250 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129 Lat. 25.75, Lon. -80.20; coverage extends N to SW 15th Rd, S to SW 26th Rd, E to Brickell Ave and W to SW 9th Ave.
Site Address: 2250 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129  Site Type: Capacity

Site Name: South Palm Beach
On Air Date: 7/29/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL Market area, which came on air 07-29-2005. The site is located at 26 - 39 - 56.52N and 80 - 4 - 19.38 W; coverage extends N to Southern Blvd, S to Forrest Hill Blvd, E to Park Ave and W to Florida Mango Rd. Site Address: 2002 Summit Blvd, Glen Ridge, FL 33406  Site Type: Capacity

Site Name: Langford Park
On Air Date: 7/30/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the Southeast Florida area, which came on air 7/30/05. The site is located at 27.22611 -80.23722 in Jensen Beach, FL at the intersection of Industrial Blvd. and Savannah Road. Coverage extends N to Jensen Beach Blvd., S to the Inlet, E to Indian River Drive and W nearly to US-1. Site Address: 1105 NE Industrial Blvd., Jensen Beach, FL 34957 Site Type: Capacity

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2005, 04:22:22 PM »

I know L Cross/ Okeechobee Woods well.... Always at River Ranch.... Anyone ever needs a hand : 159*219695*1  (Just say ATVFlorida.com )

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2005, 07:21:25 PM »

its official 8-15-05 Sprint and Nextel together

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2005, 07:30:30 AM »

does anyone know where i can buy the 560 in yellow Huh?

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2005, 04:33:56 PM »

With or without a contract? www.ilovesavings.com new Lines only

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2005, 10:46:22 AM »

August 12, 2005

Dear Authorized Representative Principal:

As of today, Sprint and Nextel have now officially merged into the Sprint Nextel Corporation. I want to personally welcome you to our new organization!   There is celebration in the air at the new Sprint Nextel Corporation, not to mention the incredible anticipation that comes with knowing what we are now capable of achieving in the marketplace when we go to market as the new Sprint.  Until the new Sprint goes to market, keep doing what you are doing now.

This is an exciting time not only for our company, but also for our distribution partners, and you will soon learn more about the advantages you can expect to see as a result of Sprint and Nextel joining forces to deliver superior wireless capabilities.  We are eager to get started.

As many of you know, I have most recently served as Vice President of Indirect for Nextel, and it is a role I will continue as a member of the new Sprint Consumer Sales executive team.  I look forward to exploring how we can most effectively leverage the new Sprint advantages for our customers – and for your business. 

Over the next few weeks, your Indirect Account Teams will be contacting you to present a contract addendum that will enable you to participate in the full product offering of the combined companies.  Additionally, your teams will receive a merger “Playbook” that will serve as a road map to what’s changing and what’s staying the same, in terms of how we’ll engage with you as the Sprint-Nextel Corporation.

In preparation for our launch to market, we have created several tools and resources to guide you over the next few months.  You will receive information regarding the “cross-product” offering that will be available for your business to sell.  You will also receive information on the new co-op program, brand and signage guidelines for the new company. 

Your Indirect Account Teams will also be working with you, as usual, to ensure your team is trained and ready to serve customers when we go to market as the new Sprint in a few weeks.  If you have any questions, concerns or needs, please contact your pre-merger Sprint or Nextel team.  As always, they are ready to provide whatever support you need.

I’ll be in touch again soon to share perspective on what we expect the coming weeks and months will bring.  Again, welcome to the new Sprint.  We couldn’t be more proud of our collective achievements with you as our valued partner.  And we’ve only just begun!

Best regards,

Keith Schneider
Vice President, Indirect Distribution
Sprint

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2005, 04:25:45 PM »

Looks like Nextel is dropping the name to Sprint...  Shocked  No more Nextel

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
qt314nfla

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2005, 06:00:41 PM »

Does this mean we need new phones?  And if so are they going to be providing them for us at a comparable phone to what we have?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com