Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canaveral Groves  (Read 10975 times)
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:37:27 PM »

When they closed 5A down, I started to ride here once in a while. I haven't been there in a few weeks, but someone told me that now it's closed. Anybody know if that's true? I find that hard to believe since we had a clean up day out there about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

Larry
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 01:24:29 PM »

I went riding at Canaveral Groves yesterday and it is still open. I don't know who starts these rumors. Larry
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 04:23:24 PM »

Yesterday the Brevard County Deputies told us that we could no longer park in that little park that has that little lake on it. First they said that we could park on the other side of the canal at our own risk, but we went to Pine St instead. Later we came by on our ATVs and they had that side of the canal blocked off too.

They said the people living around there were complaining about the area getting all torn up. The other big complaint was people shooting out there. They said bullets were hitting over at the dog park next door.

I hope that this doesn't end up like 5A did. We better enjoy it while we can.

Larry

little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 10:54:27 PM »

Some guy on Facebook posted that the Feds are giving out tickets if you go on the reserve area out there. He said that the first time you get a $130.00 ticket and a warning, then the second time you go to Fed jail. It's just not worth it to me to take the chance any more. I guess I'll have to buy land somewhere like Holopaw. Larry
daytonamike

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 03:41:16 PM »

Larry & JUne  This is Mike O'Brien WE used to ride together at Scottsmoor.  Please send me your telephone number to mike34940@yahoo.com so we can go to Ocala sometime
Thanks,
Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com