Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YAMAHA RAPTOR 250R SPECIAL EDITION II CUSTOM- SOLD!  (Read 10889 times)
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2014, 02:50:44 PM »

For Sale: 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250R Special Edition II Custom - Black (like new) one owner - Middleburg, FL - 3000$ trade

More pictures here (updated in slideshow, thank you to those who pointed this out to me, it should now work, enjoy)

http://s48.photobucket.com/user/pgpw32/slideshow/

Very smooth, agile, good-looking and reliable. ALWAYS CLEANED, stored in climate-controlled garage under wraps, and never raced or even pushed hard. Around 60 hours of easy use.

This certain model is considered somewhat RARE because they only sold in specific dealers and because examples in EXCELLENT CONDITION are hard to find. Selling because do not have time to take care of Raptor aka (riding it). Most reliable ATV on the market with countless upgrades and technical support available. Perfect for kids learning to ride, the wife, or for pros to have fun.

Rode on DRY SAND/GRASS only in my property. Has never seen anything but a sunny, cool day and a dry ground. Does not know of the cursed words mud or rain. Has never had rust.

Has carefully been CLEANED (never pressure washed), DRAINED (gas and carburetor), LUBRICATED and given ethanol treatment after every use.
Changed oil at FACTORY INTERVALS with Yamalube Performance 4-Stroke 10W-40 along with oil filter, and seals. Previous oil change was four weeks ago.
Cleaned air filter after every use. Most recent air filter element change was four weeks ago.
Cleaned chain after every use. Lubricated with Motul Off-Road Formula.
Joints and bearings greased four weeks ago.

Carburetor removed/cleaned four weeks ago, runs strong 'n smooth.

Included are the Service Manual (have a link that I obtained from Yamaha), Owner manual, Tool Kit, stock skid plate, 2 Yamaha Keys, the Yamaha Key Fob, Yamaha Custom Sticker Pack, Raptor Headlight Covers and a half quart of oil.

Has new Scott grips because stock grips have no grip whatsoever.
Has TAG Metals skid plate with edge guard to protect finish on bottom of frame.
Battery has also been upgraded to stronger, longer lasting version.

Front brakes are at 100%-90% new because they are rarely used. Rear brakes at around 90% new.
Tires have around 80% thread life left.

Plastic is Black from factory and has minimal smudges on rear fender due to getting on and off, small barely visible scratches on top of front fender due to brushing bushes, and small smudges on tank side plastic due to rubbing from pants leg. Only other issue is it would need to be ridden regularly or kept on a battery tender.

Text or call for questions or more detail/pictures. I am located in Middleburg, FL so call to set up time to see Raptor.

Originally brought by me, so I have the clean Florida title. You will not find a cleaner Raptor and you may never find this model again in this condition.

Willing to trade for TW200, WR250R, Ford F150, Ford Ranger, a Mustang, a Jeep, or some other reasonable trade. Please call/text/message if you have some other reasonable trade.

Willing to transport/ship if needed but only if you have seen Raptor in person or are committed.

Text or call 904 seven one 8 fifty six five. Ask about the Raptor.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 04:17:02 PM by PGPW32 » Logged
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:05:33 AM »

PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:06:16 AM »

PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:07:20 AM »

PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 04:45:46 PM »

bump

PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 04:56:33 PM »

Now on EBAY for 3950.
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 06:43:39 PM »

Price Update
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 06:54:55 PM »

3000 or trade
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 09:14:50 AM »

Still for Sale/Trade
PGPW32

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 04:11:06 PM »

Thanks to all, quad was sold.  Sad
jcb834

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:23:59 AM »

This include service manual with the bike?
i am talking about this
http://www.repairloader.com/manual.php/bd88f4c
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com