Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memorial Day weekend  (Read 5340 times)
MyMaMuds

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 16, 2014, 01:00:01 AM »

Anyone know about a group called Ridin Dirty. We are camping at a campground called Lake Oklawaha in Ocala National Forest, which is ATV friendly and has access to the trails. When I called they asked was I part of the Ridin Dirty group. Apparently they are meeting at this campground and have booked many of the sites. I googled them and the website is very hard to get a response from. I am not a part of their group but I guess we will all be camping together over the holiday and hitting the trails all weekend.
If you haven't stayed at this campground it is very nice. Not my ideal kind of camping but it has full facilities, pool and big sites. There are some locals that live in there but they gave us no hassle. The TH is right across the street but it does not have a pay station. There is a station on the way to it and I recommend getting it prior to reaching the campground. You go in on the red trail.
Have fun, ride hard and be safe.

His Artic Cat Camo 650 4x4
Mine Artic Cat Neon Green Mean Machine 450 4x4
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 07:35:41 AM »

they are called Tampa bay ridin dirty

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
ocalamike

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:01:13 PM »

Tbrd for short. They are camping there that weekend. They mostly are on Facebook now. Web site isn't being used anymore. I am a member but I'm not riding for a while. They're a great group of folks that ride every type of quad you can think of mostly sport quads though. Take some time and introduce yourself to them. They will welcome you with open arms.

The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying
TRXASAURUS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »

hey MyMaMuds... yea we are camping there this weekend.  yes the original .com site was hacked too many times and I gave up.  a guy in our group got a .net running with the forum but everyone got used to using the facebook page now.  its set to private but pm me your name and i can add you if your on FB.

we welcome anyone in the group and to come join us.

the campground is great!  trails suck IMHO but fun to at least ride.  so far we have about 20 going..  sat night is group taco/burrito night too!!

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 05:27:06 PM »

Tbrd for short. They are camping there that weekend. They mostly are on Facebook now. Web site isn't being used anymore. I am a member but I'm not riding for a while. They're a great group of folks that ride every type of quad you can think of mostly sport quads though. Take some time and introduce yourself to them. They will welcome you with open arms.

O-Mike is a dull boy he does not ride anymore! Dunno   I will be there! First Place

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
MyMaMuds

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »

Thanks for the information on the Tbrd group. We will be sure to introduce ourselves. We are not much on racing ATV but we love to ride. I will reply to FB to get added, Thanks.

His Artic Cat Camo 650 4x4
Mine Artic Cat Neon Green Mean Machine 450 4x4
The Guz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 02:20:01 AM »

i requested an add aswell i would love to tag a long. always down to ride

2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM