Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV/Dirtbike Track/Trails  (Read 4123 times)
BassMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:12:22 PM »

Getting another sport quad sometime in the next few months and giving my CRF250R to my girlfriend want to get back into riding around the tracks but not sure of any good ones for both ATVs and dirtbikes. We live in Saint Augustine, will drive 100ish miles if we can spend a weekend there. Looking for mostly table tops so she can learn to jump the bike.
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »

Bostwick MX. They have a MX track for bikes and ATVs and trails to ride if your bored with the track. A real nice place to ride.

From St. Augustine:

Head South on 207 to Palatka. Head north on 17 for approximately 18 miles to Sungarden Rd which is a dirt road on the left hand side. Look for the large white nursery buildings on left. This is the county line of Putnam and Clay. Turn left on Sungarden Rd, go approximately 2.5 miles to the entrance on right, look for the sign at entrance.

BassMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 06:10:44 PM »

Wasn't quite sure if they allowed them on the same track together, couldn't find anything online about it.  Toast Thanks. Ready to go back on 4 wheels. Hoping to pick up a YFZ in February. Just couldn't get comfortable on the bike. Gonna keep her 2004 YZF250 for a backup bike.
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 09:49:12 PM »

They do allow them on the track the same time as long as it is not a race weekend. We used to go quote often but have not been in a while. I would ride my Raptor 700 on the track with my son on his Can Am ds90 and my wife would ride her utility on the trails. We changed our riding style which is why we don't go any more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com