Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Married Too Long  (Read 36342 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 02:02:14 PM »

ur opinion that im a peace of crap,is just that ur opinion every  A-hole has 1,but this is a true fact n will remain a fact for ur entire life...u gotta get up to work every day,count ur pennys just2  survive  & live long enough to hopefully get ur retirements checks,& even then u will still have 2 count ur pennys,cuse u will live on a fixed income till ur root.,,my suggestion is get a thin rope put it around ur neck,pick a tree and end it all now.n save urself from a crappy life. Evil Evil Evil
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2013, 02:51:54 PM »

I would rather be homeless and white before being a cuban billionaire. And I love what I do for a living. White folks are getting tired of sorry f*ckers like you. When we finally rise up people like you will be running scared.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:54:17 PM by yfz122 » Logged

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2013, 08:15:52 PM »

I swear CR is Fishallic!
Too many similarities.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »

white folks arent gonna do crap in the future,white americans r cowards,,besides between the blacks n all the hispanics,whites r the minority now in ur own country haha,what a slap in the face. Evil.we allready have a black president i think is awesome Grin.and in the future u will see a latino,possibly a cuban as president,hopefully a black cuban,thats turns all u white  cowards into slaves Evil Evil.......so u rather be poor then a rich cuban hahaha what BS pal..u have no idea how gooodddddddd  money makes life,well u will never know it,u will be too busy working till ur 6ft under and forgotten in 30days.haha
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 11:14:44 AM »

white folks arent gonna do crap in the future,white americans r cowards,,besides between the blacks n all the hispanics,whites r the minority now in ur own country haha,what a slap in the face. Evil.we allready have a black president i think is awesome Grin.and in the future u will see a latino,possibly a cuban as president,hopefully a black cuban,thats turns all u white  cowards into slaves Evil Evil.......so u rather be poor then a rich cuban hahaha what BS pal..u have no idea how gooodddddddd  money makes life,well u will never know it,u will be too busy working till ur 6ft under and forgotten in 30days.haha

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »

I swear CR is Fishallic!
Too many similarities.

Nah. Dave (Fishahallic) is smarter than this guy. This kid is just a lying, insecure, troll. Nothing more. Fun to mess with.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

bigAl300ex

Ridin' hard and gettin' dirty!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »

A small zoo in Georgia obtained a very rare species of Gorilla.  Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle.
Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem.  The gorilla was in heat.  To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the zoo keeper thought about Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck
part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages.

Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The zoo keeper thought they might have a solution.  Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition.  Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Booby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

“First,” Booby Lee said, “I ain’t gonna kiss her on the lips.”  The keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
“Second,” he said, “she must wear a ‘Dale Earnhardt Forever’ T-shirt.”  The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
“Third,” he said, “you can’t never tell no one about this.”  The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
“Fourth,” Bobby Lee said, “I want all the children raised Southern Baptist.”  Once again it was agreed.

“And last,” Bobby Lee said, “I’ll need another week to come up with the $500.00!”  Laugh

*Just wanted to "lighten" up this thread.  It started out funny and go to serious.  Some people need to have a sense of humor in this forum.  Been married to my wife for thirteen years, but been together for over twenty-two.  She still my best friend and jokes around just as much as I do.*

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »

My wife said to me: "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
I said "yes dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

I asked my wife where she'd like to go for our anniversary and she said "take me somewhere I've never been" - so I showed her into the kitchen!

I went to Anoriginal and told him I was looking to get a divorce because my wife hadn't spoken to me in six months.  He told me to think it over, "wives like that are hard to get!"

A man and his wife were in a court for their divorce case.  The problem was who should get custody of the child.
The wife screamed and jumped up and said: “Your Honor. I brought the child into the world with all the pain and labor; hence
The child should be in my custody. ”  The judge turned to the husband and said: “What do you have to Say in your defense?”
The man sat for a while contemplating…then slowly rose. “Your Honor… If I put a dollar in a Pepsi Vending Machine and a Pepsi Comes out…
Whose Pepsi is it….. The machine’s or mine?”

Cool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 10:45:54 AM »

My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but boy can she climb a tree!

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman that won't do what she's told.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you are reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.
She said "I would like to come back as a cow."
I said "You're obviously not f--king listening."

Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »

I got a gun for my wife...good trade huh?Huh?? Tongue Tongue     

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »

CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  Huh

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 10:51:49 AM »

That's giving him more credit than he deserves!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 09:05:21 PM »

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  Huh

Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 06:12:35 AM »

All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3568/goxstcybwmnvzasdybjxjq.mp4

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  Huh

Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:15:32 AM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 08:56:03 AM »

All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  Huh

That is awesome! Glad everyone is doing good. Hard to believe your son is 16. Makes me feel old!

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.

patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2013, 08:58:21 AM »

That is awesome! Glad everyone is doing good. Hard to believe your son is 16. Makes me feel old!

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.

Matt got you on that one, 47 with a 6 year old. Bang Head nanaparty

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 10:45:41 PM »

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.

Matt got you on that one, 47 with a 6 year old. Bang Head nanaparty

Who's the father?

Lol...couldn't resist.

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »

54 with a 9 year-old.   Cry Cry

She's the sparkle in my life, though.  She's given me more joy than either of the other two, not that I play favorites or anything.   Wink

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2013, 06:47:40 PM »

38 and always wore a rubber..... Grin

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2013, 06:52:56 PM »

Not making fun of you guys. I've  always known that I am a selfish bastard.

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 07:05:46 PM »

My wife kicked me out of the house today.  She came home and found me measuring myself.  I guess she wasn't happy it was only long enough to reach the back of her sister's throat.   Shocked

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2013, 07:45:09 AM »

My wife just came in and said, "I don't know if I am coming or going. "I said to her, "Judging by the look on your face, you're going - 'cus when you're coming, you look like a freaking Down Syndrome kid trying to whistle!"

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com