Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need someone to ride with in spring hill area  (Read 3896 times)
blimpthepimp318

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 22, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »

I.just bought a rm250 and got.no one to ride with.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:55:13 PM »

Beware of the local riding areas! Police are cracking down at east rd area as well as just west of there. Story was on the news the other night.
blimpthepimp318

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 08:55:59 PM »

Oh bummer i live close to east.rode.i.could ride there if.i wanted.i been rixeing at the lil.pit on countyline and shady hills
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »

having a place like Croom so close and so affordable why ride anywhere else? Bang Head Dunno    granted I dont have a single legal place to ride here in Miami and since I been to Croom it was awesome so im a bit Bias. but thats just me Wink

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »

Oh bummer i live close to east.rode.i.could ride there if.i wanted.i been rixeing at the lil.pit on countyline and shady hills

I still hear people out there during the day. Probably be alright as long as ya ride in and not park?HuhHuh Can't say ya weren't warned though! Wink

Zman, this area is right out my back gate, I've been riding the trails for almost 20 years, I don't park out there and I avoid strangers. Croom is 30 minute drive and trails are worn out.
I've never gotten my trespass warning and I know I can ride nonstop for 2 Hours  at race speed. Only the chopper will get me!
That being said, yes it is a better idea to go to Croom because it is LEGAL and the right thing to do. Riding out the back gate is just so dang convenient.  Evil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com