Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DID SOME GOOD AS RIDING AT MACK;S FISH CAMP.  (Read 6897 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »

dam i did some good riding this after noon  ;Dup by mack's fish camp..believe me riding dual sport bikes is the only way to really ride and have freedom Wink in south florida  Evil...any 1 here ever ride up at macks?
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 10:48:12 PM »

you beeners bess stay away from the camp ,your uncle wont be able to help you there
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:02:05 PM »

u would be surprized how politicians  know  and help each other from 1 city n count to another..if its something small they will cover each other..ive gotten a ticket $350.in key largo from an FWC for catching small fish,i took to my great  uncle,he looked at the officers name n said  this is nothing ill take care of.case closed. Evil Wink Grin,,every single 1 of u would do the  same if u were in my shoes.. Cool
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »

u would be surprized how politicians  know  and help each other from 1 city n count to another..if its something small they will cover each other..ive gotten a ticket $350.in key largo from an FWC for catching small fish,i took to my great  uncle,he looked at the officers name n said  this is nothing ill take care of.case closed. Evil Wink Grin,,every single 1 of u would do the  same if u were in my shoes.. Cool

The same frame of mind as Aaron Hernandez.  Good luck in life.  Just keep telling yourself you're special cause your daddy is a cop/mayor/lawyer/<insert sorry excuse here>.........
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:23:04 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 12:02:47 AM »

man this site is realllyyyyyyy deadddd...i wonder if some 1 did>>> ..cuban santeria ..a to bring it down hahaha Evil Cool
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »

This site was dead before you came around dumbass

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 11:23:41 AM »

u would be surprized how politicians  know  and help each other from 1 city n count to another..if its something small they will cover each other..ive gotten a ticket $350.in key largo from an FWC for catching small fish,i took to my great  uncle,he looked at the officers name n said  this is nothing ill take care of.case closed. Evil Wink Grin,,every single 1 of u would do the  same if u were in my shoes.. Cool
I'm just surprised you actually wear shoes!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 12:12:14 PM »

im a member of other atv/offroads site and they are booming with traffic..on here no 1 talks about anything..there no life in here or is everybody like 60plus?
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 03:43:03 PM »

Actually most everyone just PM's back and forth to purposely leave you out of the conversation. Besides, this is an ATV site not a bike site. You sure you're not related to Fishahallic?
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 01:27:29 AM »

damm i got u all scared like that,where u guys, pm each other n not speak on the forum haha..nothing offends me fellas, and  did i mention the mayor is my uncle Evil Cheesy Wink and get ready for his youngest son,he will be mayor in the near future too.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 01:52:36 PM »

and  did i mention the mayor is my uncle Evil Cheesy Wink and get ready for his youngest son,he will be mayor in the near future too.

Just keep telling yourself you're special cause your daddy/uncle/ugly, fat momma/<insert disfunctional family member here> is a cop/mayor/lawyer/<insert sorry excuse here>.........

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 02:01:49 PM »

ohh i wish i saw u leaving a bar all drunk with in the city the miami,id show u how awesome it is to be the mayors nephew...1 phone call and u will have 3 squad cars busting ur ass and my uncle telling what a good citizen i am hahaha Evil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com