Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We are SOOO SCREWED!!!!  (Read 6254 times)
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2013, 05:50:26 PM »

Take the time to watch this video!!!!!
Sen. Ted Cruz Speaks in Support of his Amendment to Defund Obamacare and Stop the Amnesty Tax

We need to stop the GANG of 8's bill & get these A$$HOLES out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
1Scorpion
Contributing Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »

Yup we're screwed !!!
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 04:28:57 PM »

Rubio sold us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry    All those a-holes in Washington suck!!!!!!!!

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 05:57:16 PM »

my suggestions buy thick vaseline so the screwing  dont hurta s much Evil
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »

my suggestions buy thick vaseline so the screwing  dont hurta s much Evil
You seem to an expert on the topic!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 03:06:27 AM »

u all love it when i rum my cuban mouth and rag on u guys Cool Evil.come on dont be shy admit it fellas Evil Kiss,u alllllll love me thats y they made me a senior member hahaha Wink Grin or are they scared of my uncle tommy? hahah
Mingy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 08:33:39 PM »

Not necessarily:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/morning-examiner-immigration-reform-is-dead-and-obamacare-implementation-killed-it/article/2532768?custom_click=rss

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »

Looks like it might get put on the back burner for now. But it will not go away unfortunatly.

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
Mingy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »

True.  You would think that some Republican/Libertarian/Center-right Democrat would push for Comprehensive Border Security.  That would sell, and have the advantage of being the right thing to do.

I think 70% of the country wants to close the borders first.  And Republicans need to stop insulting Hispanics by pretending that they are the only immigration problem - anyone who comes in and overstays their visas, then disappears, is a potential problem as well.  Then, of course, there are the terrorists - not that that is a problem, I mean, what's a little bombing at a marathon race?

Insofar as chasing the so-called "Hispanic vote" - as if that is monolithic (it isn't), simple math dictates that if Mitt had captured 70% of that self-identified vote, he would have done no better than tie BO.  The GOP is in an argument with arithmetic and those arguments turn out badly.

Somebody needs to tell the GOP leadership that if they want to win, they must nominate someone who 1)does not side with the center-left on issues that the GOP base finds abhorrent; 2) does not insult their base by calling them racist for wanting the borders closed;  3) is not advancing the ball for the center-left by being tougher on other Republicans than on Democrats; 4) will take the fight to the press by getting ready to go down the throat of every reporter they speak to live for past bias; and 5) does not insult the intelligence of their base by pretending that amnesty is not amnesty, or that gun control is about reducing crime, or that Obamacare is not socialized medicine, or that campaign finance reform is not unilateral disarmament.

When Democrats pull the lever for President, they get an authentic modern Democrat.  When Republicans do the same, they get an authentic old-school Democrat.  And the GOP wonders why their turnout is a problem, and then tries to poach voters who are ardent statists away from the statist party rather than turn out their own base.

You readers on the center left, relax! The GOP leadership will NEVER listen to these ideas. 

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com