Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COPS R GONNA GET FIRM AT THE HUMPS..heres ur head up guys..  (Read 16654 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 03, 2013, 04:01:56 PM »

this is for all u (HUMPS RIDERS)  watch out!!   ,i heard thru a very good source at my uncles office..between FPL ,FWC & HOMESTEAD PD.they r starting a firm/aggrssive policy in the humps  to crack down on campfires, distruction of private n public property,shooting at the power poles & lines which u will get (charged federally  & considered at act of terroisum).they will also crack down of folks leaving  trash behind...FPL is hired there own  armed security force to patrol the humps in atv's ,helicopters & unmarked white vans & pickups,they r told to  stop & check all atv's they see, they will be running ur bikes serial#'s , u for warrants ,ur trucks tag & vin# & taking ur photos..they r gonna be doing this  for 12 months if they dont see any improvements  they r gonna shut down the whole humps riding area & make it all federal private property..the whole area is under constant video servalence from FPL.,they have goggle maps/earth but on real time video.. last weekend the FPL security got a guy shooting & made him fill up a 5gallon bucket  of empty bullet shells or go to jail.
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »

As I have heard countless times on hear a few tards will ruin it for the majority of good folk. Angry

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 12:25:25 PM »

i guess folks r scared of this new FPL policy cuse they r making youtube video, telling other riders & shooters to pickup there trash & behave them selves..ive noticed theres alot of kids (13 to 17) that cant legaly  drive or afford a car/motorcycle on the roads so they ride there 4wheelers like a dualsport bike to and from the trails down the road,there's a pack of those guys be cardsound road,its mainly atv's a few dirtbikes and a few utv's..ive seen them tear up thru  planted farms like a hot knife thru butter..what ever happend to the day whe the farmer would come out blasting his shotgun at you n u shited ur pants hahah. Evil Wink
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »

I'm confused on where you are hearing this from.

Humps has never been a legal place to ride, it was tolerated until late 2010 when they really started amping up PD presence on Tennessee road.

It's illigal to discharge a firearm on any paved road, or closer than 1000ft from a vehicle (ref. fl state statue 790.15)

Shooting a power pole is not an act of terrorism...thats called being an idiot and asking to get charged on a felony.

I wanna see these helicopters  Roll Eyes

I'm not doubting you, just stating the facts.  This place has never been legal to ride, FPL is tired of punks ruining their property, and to my knowledge you can't just "turn" property into Federal Land.  There is a LONG process involved with that...

I don't even want to touch on a security officer telling someone to grab a 5 gallon bucket or go to jail.  Number 1 they have no arrest authority and 2. the words "try and catch me" would be next...security officers are a JOKE.

Please don't take this as an attack on you, I'm just a little confused where you are getting your info from because I would like to maintain a certain level of professionalism in the information people receive on this site.  A lot of people view this forum and look to it for information.  This is the second post you have created involving random facts about what large agencies are doing.  I just want to set the record straight because I personally know a few head honcho's from large agencies around here and I have heard nothing of the sort of what you are saying.  "Increased patrolling" is the only thing being spoke about.  Trust me, they know you guys ride there, they know you guys ride on the street, and they LOVE putting you guys in jail...so keep that in mind when riding these areas.  No skin off their back to charge you for a felony. 

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »

WOW!!!  "goggle maps/earth but on real time video"....  Looks like it won't be long before they catch you riding on private property....

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »

Boy those sure are some powerful security guards!
Check for warrants, check VIN numbers and can force you to stand there and take your photo?
Well ya did say they were armed. Huh
Are you friends with Fishahallic by any chance?
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »

Boy those sure are some powerful security guards!
Check for warrants, check VIN numbers and can force you to stand there and take your photo?
Well ya did say they were armed. Huh
Are you friends with Fishahallic by any chance?

Sofa Peeky

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 01:52:55 AM »

mannnnnn.i can tell u guys  rarely ride, what maybe once a week if that? and when u do its at a private (boring park) like cattle in a farm & paying 4 it too hahaha...u dudes arent not aware of anything going on in the real world of atving here in south florida...
motoxracer49

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »

@cr500pro: Please stop posting falsities on this forum. We know you like to ride at the hump and your misinformation and scare tactics will not stop other people from riding there. If you are absolutely confident that your information is accurate, please provide a reliable source (news article, etc.) and not just "your uncle" said so.

Polaris Trailboss 330
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »

The real world of atving in south florida? You mean a bunch of idiots riding on hard roads claiming they know how to ride.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »

Those of us paying to ride at these private boring parks are not the problem. Its trespassing retards like you that are the problem. Unfortunately you just cant fix stupid

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 04:09:34 PM »

You ILLEGALLY riding is the problem.

I love how you just come out with attacks.  Relax CR500pro, no one is out to get you.  Just stop posting BS on the forum, you aren't stopping anyone from coming out to these illegal spots.

The "real world" of ATV'ing in south florida is there are no legal places to ride. 

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 04:27:37 PM »

I love how you just come out with attacks.  Relax CR500pro, no one is out to get you.  Just stop posting BS on the forum, you aren't stopping anyone from coming out to these illegal spots.

The "real world" of ATV'ing in south florida is there are no legal places to ride. 

Serious question..

If you know there are no legal places to ride and, you don't want to drive to a legal area, why own an atv? just okay with riding illegally and giving everyone else a bad name?

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »

Ya'll are wasting your time trying to explain right from wrong to MUTANTS because they won't
listen. They seem to believe they have a god given rite to ride where ever they want & to trash
& destroy where they ride reguardless of who owns the property!!!!! Trespassing laws don't apply to them.

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 08:09:51 PM »

Serious question..

If you know there are no legal places to ride and, you don't want to drive to a legal area, why own an atv? just okay with riding illegally and giving everyone else a bad name?

Exactly, I happily drive 3 hours or more to the spots we frequent.  I knew that after holey lands closed down for ATV's that it would be a different world or mudding.  Hence why I have no problem driving to hit up RYC or St Lucie Mud Jam etc...

08 Brute 750
300 quadrunner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 01:02:08 AM »

Ive ridin almost every spot frm holeylands south. Pines 196, macks, hell hole, 41st, krome and 8th, the humps, 137th, lost lake, crystal lake. Have prob ran into fwc at every location. They have a job to do, you act like were a bunch of assholes tearing thru property. Only place ive been ticketed was lost lake cause we had a ton of trucks and one caught fire. Fwc searches us and kindly asks us to leave. But again were 4x4 quads riding trails not the idiots doing 90mph down a levee. All places seem to be ride at your own risk, has been since holeylands closed. Dont see the point on adding salt to the wound, we ALL know none of these places are legal so starting a thread like this is pointless, but good stay at home sucking your thumb ill enjoy the areas with one less retard running around

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »

Serious question..

I've never really had any issues with the guys that go out of their way to ride where they won't bother anyone, my main problem is with the guys that just don't care and are habitually seen wheeling down a very busy street.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:09 PM »

I get firm at the humps, too.  When I humps my lady, that is.   Wink

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 01:29:15 AM »

everyday that passes i realize what a  buddy thats an agricultueral  metro cop in the redlands told me that,that americans r easy to scare off n run off when he catches them riding,that they r cowards! n they are  submissive bitches to law enforcement. Evil Grin Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com