Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING !!!.....IF U RIDE 8st & 137ave.  (Read 42633 times)
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »

They float over here on rafts, suck up on welfare ,hurt the country, send them all  back
his uncle is Tony Montana
Yeah let me tell you, working 11pm-5am every day while starting at a new university as a full time pre-law student is such a drag on the economy and society's well being, I should head back to cuba and leave ya'll to your 'murica.

Unless you floated over here on a raft and do the other things he said, I don't think he meant people like you! You sound responsible so you are an exception as well as many others. Just like everything else in life a few bad eggs make it harder for others trying to do the right thing.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »

They float over here on rafts, suck up on welfare ,hurt the country, send them all  back
his uncle is Tony Montana
Yeah let me tell you, working 11pm-5am every day while starting at a new university as a full time pre-law student is such a drag on the economy and society's well being, I should head back to cuba and leave ya'll to your 'murica.

Unless you floated over here on a raft and do the other things he said, I don't think he meant people like you! You sound responsible so you are an exception as well as many others. Just like everything else in life a few bad eggs make it harder for others trying to do the right thing.

I'm sure he is, I just find it extremely ignorant how he's generalizing so much. Some of the best people I've met floated over and they sure as heck appreciate this country more than a lot of American's I've met in the past.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 01:19:42 AM »

if it wasnt for us cubans miami would be a ghost town,go into the miami PD &  u will see 80% cuban, go into city hall again 80%cuban,& its not only miami,,its sweetwater,,hialeah,miamlakes, south miami all cuans.,we cubans r the only people that can float into a beach n we get  to stay legal right away,no visa,papers nothing!..i wanna see a french, canadian, asian,irishi,afircan  or jew do that, after his visa expires n says im staying..ICE will boot his ass out the next day..,go to cuba n see how many married /american/white guys from usa r over there looking for under age cuban prositutes. Evil
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »

I could go for a Cuban prostitute. Is your mom busy?

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 07:25:52 AM »

if it wasnt for us cubans miami would be a ghost town,go into the miami PD &  u will see 80% cuban, go into city hall again 80%cuban,& its not only miami,,its sweetwater,,hialeah,miamlakes, south miami all cuans.,we cubans r the only people that can float into a beach n we get  to stay legal right away,no visa,papers nothing!..i wanna see a french, canadian, asian,irishi,afircan  or jew do that, after his visa expires n says im staying..ICE will boot his ass out the next day..,go to cuba n see how many married /american/white guys from usa r over there looking for under age cuban prositutes. Evil

WOW!! Statements like that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy towards Cubans. 

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »

Hum, could just be a coincidence but some of the highest crime rates are from that area down south.    
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:16:26 AM by patches206 » Logged

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »

Exactly, they are only here to exploit the USA. Americans are too lazy to handle this problem. Their sorry asses need to be shipped out.

SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2013, 03:45:48 PM »

Hum, could just be a coincidence but some of the highest crime rates are from that area down south.    

Your not kidding either!!! The last trip down there the Hotel we stayed @ had 2 armed security guards & seen 5 different crime scenes on the way to South Beach. Also was not impressed with the beach. Usually things look better when you see them in real life than on TV but thats not the case for that area!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »

Miami is basically a third world annex. Corrupt and septic.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 06:28:25 PM »

Septic tank.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2013, 09:13:31 PM »

i heard ur mom is cheaper,doesnt require lube and u dont have to glove up ither.just bring a lawn mower to shave her stink hole  Evil
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »

I bet your uncle is proud of you and your racist views and criminal activity. I am sure his office has recieved many links to this thread and many others where you claim to be "connected" because of him.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »

do u know what my uncles office does with any links they get from here,( DEALETE ) do u really think he has time 2 read what some jerks think of what im writing on here..1 time i was stoped by a miami pd after a party i had a few drinks in me,,i called my great uncle,he called the commander on shift that nite, the commander called the cop next 2 me, 2seconds later the cop says heres ur license sir,have a great nite sorry 4 the inconvience..im sure mannnnnnnnny if not all of u in here would love to have that connection haha
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 08:09:30 PM »

Expect no less out of a Banana Republic.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 12:10:39 AM »

All I can do is facepalm.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »

do u know what my uncles office does with any links they get from here,( DEALETE ) do u really think he has time 2 read what some jerks think of what im writing on here..1 time i was stoped by a miami pd after a party i had a few drinks in me,,i called my great uncle,he called the commander on shift that nite, the commander called the cop next 2 me, 2seconds later the cop says heres ur license sir,have a great nite sorry 4 the inconvience..im sure mannnnnnnnny if not all of u in here would love to have that connection haha

If you're gonna lie....might as well make it a big one.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »

if u all wanna think im lieing oh well im not gonna loose any sleep on what u think..im not the 1 paying tickets,getting  towed or being arrested for dui..last year i was partying with the dougther of a high ranking metrodade offical in southbeach she was wasted n punched a girl,miamibeach PD cuffed n put her in a car,the minuet she mentioned her daddys name, the MBPD uncuffed her in the car n let her call daddy,her dad showed up at the scean and he took her home,no charges filed hahaha. we cubans take care of each other,family,trust,honor,loyality b4 anything! Evil Wink
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2013, 02:10:50 PM »

I cant believe you mentioned honor. You damn sure dont know what that means.

asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »

if u all wanna think im lieing oh well im not gonna loose any sleep on what u think..im not the 1 paying tickets,getting  towed or being arrested for dui..last year i was partying with the dougther of a high ranking metrodade offical in southbeach she was wasted n punched a girl,miamibeach PD cuffed n put her in a car,the minuet she mentioned her daddys name, the MBPD uncuffed her in the car n let her call daddy,her dad showed up at the scean and he took her home,no charges filed hahaha. we cubans take care of each other,family,trust,honor,loyality b4 anything! Evil Wink

This is all I can think about when I see your posts.

Never go full retard!
Never Go Full Retard
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »

HE JUST WENT FULL RETARD!

Dude, I don't care what you do, but stop posting BS here...we all know it's illigal to ride and I can speak for the majority and tell you we don't care who you know.

Just throwing this out there, what do you do when FWC stops you? They sure as heck don't care who you know, they are state funded and run!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »

Now be kind to the little Gay Troll. He’s just trying to find a date. But I have to say he would have more luck trolling a gay forum.  He must be really lonely or he wouldn't be on here talking trash. The only rich uncle he has is Uncle Sam. Besides he is giving us a form of entertainment. To bad he didn't take advantage of his uncle Sam and go to school to get an education. After all it was free.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »

LOL, that is me being nice  Sad

It is pretty funny though...

08 Brute 750
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2013, 11:19:42 PM »

as far as there being nowhere to ride in SWFL , thats highly inaccurate.. i live in lehigh acres and there is PLENTY riding area.. theres a pretty big spot where people ride all day and night and then cruise alongside the road on a sugarsand path to the gas station and cops dont even give you a second look... lehigh =winning. lol

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 11:14:23 AM »

I was talking about the southeast  Cool

I know of a few spots over on the west coast!

08 Brute 750
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2013, 08:16:51 AM »

i know of many awesome riding location from homestead to palm beach( no signs/cops/nothing) that i scout on goggle maps n then ride it on my xr650l..but u will never the address from me  Evil :Phahaha
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com