Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING !!!.....IF U RIDE 8st & 137ave.  (Read 42632 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 02, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »

i went to explore a bit 8st n 137 ave on sat, about 2pm..there was an FCW truck on the side walk blue lites flashing & only saw 4 bikes being loaded quickly in2 a trailer.i asked 1 of the riders he said FWC was kicking every 1 out( leave of go 2 jail..)..i  saw a few private property/no tresspassing signs & some said conservation are..so please be very careful out there guys..i really think with all the traffic,homes/developments on 137, that riding area is gone!
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 08:21:57 AM »

Lets see here... Private Property, No Tresspassing, "CONSERVATION AREA" signs & a very good chance trash was everywhere.

I can't imagine why he was kicking everyone out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUTANTS.

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »

Basically right smp, place was trashed and a lot of people would go just to do wheelies on the street.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »

folks use to ride there for many years and it would get packed i saw about 6 months ago id say 30 trucks/trailers parked there..im pretty sure the 16 to 21 yr old crowd r the ones who screwed that place up.i know of guys that live in doral pasted nw 36st & they would ride in a pack of 4 to 10 atv's down the street to 137ave/8st..eventualy atv guys r gonna have 2 ride in there back yards..thats y ill never sell my dualsport haha
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 12:14:50 AM »

lets not forget about the endless amounts of trash the paintball guys dumped, and all the crap they brought out their to make all there playing fields (pallets,mattresses, drain pipes, etc.) the paintballers made the majority of the trash inside the woods, and yes where people parked was trashed no doubt!! Undecided    i hope they close all the riding areas then maybe peope will join together and make something happen

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
bewarren

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 11:55:18 AM »

Same thing happen to North Port. Its closed now. Cry No place to ride in SW FL. now.No free place that is. Wink
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 12:19:10 PM »

now that mentioned paint ballers,i did see id say 15 of them playing at 137th,the fwc  4 some reason didnt seem to mind the,they were playing like nothing Evil.i also heard from a guy that lives in that area that many of the buinses wont even sell to guys that show up on atv's or all muddy.i know dade corner is really strict on that
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 06:43:43 PM »

had to drive by the area today twice and saw no one out there !!   no cops, No FWC, no one riding, no one even playing paintball. 

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 02:37:27 AM »

,ur also gonna seee alot more under cover cops,  patroling in regular unmarked cars looking 4 atv's.in areas like 137/8st...cops will also start staging fake atv accidents on the trails,what they do is they flip an atv n lay a (guy/cop) next to it as if he is hurt,,when u come across it, u natural insint is to help the down rider,the minuet u stop n get off ur atv, cops come running from the woods & the cop on the floor is the 1st to grab u..they did this ohh about 3 yrs ago at the end of birdroad and also in the redlands.that trap worked  awesome as i was told.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »

Yeah, and the Skunk Ape lives there, too!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »

omgggggggg ur sooooooooo funny pal Evil,i forgot to laugh
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 01:22:36 PM »

Yeah, and the Skunk Ape lives there, too!

Hey the skunk ape is real, just visit the Skunk ape Research Center on US41 in the everglades!

Here is the link
http://skunkape.info/

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »

Sounds like a pretty elaborate scheme to find a few atv's riding around illigally...

I don't doubt they amp up 'security' there...but if you know what's going on with local agencies, they are facing all time low staffing, so I HIGHLY doubt they are doing these elaborate operations to catch atv'ers as opposed to doing normal stings with drugs/prostitution. They simply don't have the time for that.

If they want to get those people out of the woods they simply place an officer post out there and tell everyone to leave.

If you don't leave it will be trespassing...simple as that.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 02:26:35 PM »

Sounds like a pretty elaborate scheme to find a few atv's riding around illigally...

I don't doubt they amp up 'security' there...but if you know what's going on with local agencies, they are facing all time low staffing, so I HIGHLY doubt they are doing these elaborate operations to catch atv'ers as opposed to doing normal stings with drugs/prostitution. They simply don't have the time for that.

If they want to get those people out of the woods they simply place an officer post out there and tell everyone to leave.

If you don't leave it will be trespassing...simple as that.

Been signs there for years, that hasn't stopped anyone.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »

^Oh I know, I rode out there once I'll never go back...not worth the drive and too many people not enough mud for me Smiley

Anyway, what I'm sayin is if they want to enforce it, stick an officer out there...they did it at 41st, worked pretty well

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 03:25:15 PM »

This happens every couple of years. They crack down and become strict for a few months and then they don't bother for a couple years. Always happens.
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »

Kinda ironic for some one that admits he rides on private property to be warning others to watch where they ride....

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 04:36:39 PM »

This happens every couple of years. They crack down and become strict for a few months and then they don't bother for a couple years. Always happens.

Exactly, before you know it everyone will be posting how great 41st and humps are...

08 Brute 750
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 01:42:27 AM »

i give heads up as i hear of them thru my uncles office, if u like it great,it u dont care for it suck me!..and yes i ride any were i freaking like..i never go to jail i have family in high places ha ha ha ha Evil Cool Wink
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »

i give heads up as i hear of them thru my uncles office, if u like it great,it u dont care for it suck me!..and yes i ride any were i freaking like..i never go to jail i have family in high places ha ha ha ha Evil Cool Wink

What department does he work for?

Just FYI, having family in high places doesn't provide you an immunity.  That just makes you sound ignorant.  I'm not even sure why I'm acknowledging your post but I would really love to know who this important person is.

08 Brute 750
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 05:14:54 PM »

Supposedly his uncle is the mayor of Miami. He thinks that gives him diplomatic immunity!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 05:56:08 PM »

Supposedly his uncle is the mayor of Miami. He thinks that gives him diplomatic immunity!!

Well he did say that Miami was better off with out Americans in it. So I guess that means he isn't an American. And he did say he was Cuban.  Cuba doesn't have a Embassy  so No he doesn't have  diplomatic immunity. 

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 08:05:26 PM »

^^haha I love people like this.

They feel entitled and think they are immune from the legal system.

Can't fix stupid. 

08 Brute 750
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 10:03:27 PM »

They float over here on rafts, suck up on welfare ,hurt the country, send them all  back
his uncle is Tony Montana
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 10:59:37 PM »

They float over here on rafts, suck up on welfare ,hurt the country, send them all  back
his uncle is Tony Montana
Yeah let me tell you, working 11pm-5am every day while starting at a new university as a full time pre-law student is such a drag on the economy and society's well being, I should head back to cuba and leave ya'll to your 'murica.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com