Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O  (Read 22641 times)
Florida Tracks and Trails

View Profile

Ignore
O
« on: April 18, 2013, 08:06:26 AM »

T
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:04:57 PM by Florida Tracks and Trails » Logged

www.floridatracksandtrails.com
One way trails, 5 mx tracks, proshop, paintball, ziplines, real showers and bathrooms, 15,000 seat amphitheather and great food
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:45 PM »

With only 26 miles of trails I'll be in my truck 3 times as long than on my wheeler. Not worth the drive down there!! Ziplines & paintball are not my cup of tea.

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 03:08:04 PM »

"only 26 miles" That seems like quite a bit, I don't see anythign wrong with that at all  Nerd
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 05:32:03 PM »

With only 26 miles of trails I'll be in my truck 3 times as long than on my wheeler. Not worth the drive down there!! Ziplines & paintball are not my cup of tea.

Then you should probably not come  Huh

Maybe after you get more trails!!! Also thats a great business attitude to have before you even open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"only 26 miles" That seems like quite a bit, I don't see anythign wrong with that at all  Nerd

26 miles of trails = about a hour or so of riding time.
Well Klutch if want to pay $1.15 per mile to ride the trails plus the cost of driving there go ahead.  In my case it would be $2.30 per mile with the 2 wheelers, kind of expensive I think.
Croom= $15 per wheeler.  Ocala $10 per wheeler with almost 200 miles of trails!!!!!
5A= $0 per wheeler
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:40:05 PM by SMP63 » Logged

3500# winch
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 06:30:56 PM »

"Most" riders do NOT ride much more than 25 miles per day AND even when they do, "most" make frequent trips back and forth to/fro their car/truck/camp for nourishment, rest, etc.. When they want to ride more than 25 miles of trails they've not already ridden, and don't want to see mud pits, concerts, paintball, etc., they'll go elsewhere. That's all. FT&T isn't telling them not to, but, we do appreciate them for giving us another option!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:18:48 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 07:22:24 PM »

Thanks, we do DP twice yearly, too. And, we live in S.Florida. We can only support and hope you'll gain the popularity(revenue) needed to expand your trails.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »

Then you should probably not come  Huh

Maybe after you get more trails!!! Also thats a great business attitude to have before you even open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"only 26 miles" That seems like quite a bit, I don't see anythign wrong with that at all  Nerd

26 miles of trails = about a hour or so of riding time.
Well Klutch if want to pay $1.15 per mile to ride the trails plus the cost of driving there go ahead.  In my case it would be $2.30 per mile with the 2 wheelers, kind of expensive I think.
Croom= $15 per wheeler.  Ocala $10 per wheeler with almost 200 miles of trails!!!!!
5A= $0 per wheeler

26 miles of LEGAL trails is 26 more than we have here in Miami. Maybe if you live right by croom then I understand, but for those of us in South and SouthWest Florida THIS IS A GODSEND! I do a lot more motocross than I do trails, but I'm still excited that a legal place is opening that will allow for me, my friends and my family to ride whichever style we want.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »

Yeah, that's why I added that bit about " ride whichever style we want" Tongue. I've been following the facebook updates quite frequently (I'm Jesse Dominguez) Really excited to ride just one of those tracks lol!
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »

Well Geno WTF was that response to Smp63.  I was hoping DFA was going to come through it did not.  Then tracks and trails but with that negative customer service I am wondering. Be positive you get more with honey then vinegar.  Oh please do not try to compare your park to durhamtown just yet!

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 02:26:29 AM »

I cant believe people got offended by FT&T's response..

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 07:48:39 AM »

My replies to this post was not ment to piss in anybodys Cherios! I do not consider myself a naysayer. In my comments at no time did I say I wanted FT&T to fail. I also am not offended
by Jaymans replies. Klutch I undrestand about the lack of legal riding areas in S Fla. & did not tell you not to go!  I was just pointing out that as a TRAIL rider (& sometimes mud) that 26 miles of trails is just not enough for ME to shell out $30 bucks a head.  I hope FT&T does very well & hope they expand the TRAILS so it WILL be worth the trip for ME.

Aintskeered just so you know "most" of the people I ride with log more than 25 miles a day.
"Most" of them do not make frequent trips back to the car/truck/camp. "Most" of us carry what we need (food,drinks,extra gas for the longer rides). Heck at 25 miles we are just getting warmed up! LOL!

As for FT&T being the Durhamtown for Florida, seriously!!!, 26 miles of trails on flat ground VS 150 miles of trails through hilly terain!!      Sofa Peeky
Gotta love your enthusiasm Geno!!! Kiss  LOL!!!!

3500# winch
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »

I would like to see you average 26 mph at croom.....Smiley carry on.

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
sugarsand007

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »

Have to agree with SM63. A thousand acres isnt much for a day of riding. Hope they are able to purchase more land. I have made several trips to DP but only because the have so much to offer. Wouldnt mind shorter trip if FT&T purchase more land. Hard to drive 4hrs when you have Ocala National forest an hour away.

2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »

Thats an impossible feat!!!! Tooo many possessed trees that jump out in front of you & magic vines that reach out & snag handle bars.  

Have to agree with SMP63. A thousand acres isnt much for a day of riding. Hope they are able to purchase more land. I have made several trips to DP but only because the have so much to offer. Wouldnt mind shorter trip if FT&T purchase more land. Hard to drive 4hrs when you have Ocala National forest an hour away.

Klutch has a valid point about lack of legal riding areas down south!!!  I do feel bad for them, it must suck.  If FT&T does get Monster Trucks & events like it I will probably give it a try.
I wonder if the FT&T trails will be open @ night.
I do love riding in Ocala!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:35:26 PM by SMP63 » Logged

3500# winch
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 04:18:47 PM »

Thats an impossible feat!!!! Tooo many possessed trees that jump out in front of you & magic vines that reach out & snag handle bars.  

Have to agree with SMP63. A thousand acres isnt much for a day of riding. Hope they are able to purchase more land. I have made several trips to DP but only because the have so much to offer. Wouldnt mind shorter trip if FT&T purchase more land. Hard to drive 4hrs when you have Ocala National forest an hour away.

Klutch has a valid point about lack of legal riding areas down south!!!  I do feel bad for them, it must suck.  If FT&T does get Monster Trucks & events like it I will probably give it a try.
I wonder if the FT&T trails will open @ night.
I do love riding in Ocala!!!!!!!
Which is why I can't wait for FT&T, if I lived in between Ocala and Croom I'm sure I wouldn't want to ride anywhere else; however since I live in Miami I'll take whatever I can get within a 2-3 hour drive lol.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »

26 miles of trails in an "hour or so" baahaahaahaa
I have ridden in every place you have mentioned and never seen anyone riding a quad like the 2 in your signature ever averaging 26mph. And what kind of real trail rider just blows through a trail as fast as they can without stopping to enjoy the surroundings unless you're a cross country racer in a race!
The good thing here is you have a choice save your money and spend it on gas to go to Ocala.
There are more people who would pay to go to an outdoor park to enjoy more amenities than just a trail ride. My family will enjoy everything there. I am sure there are more like me too who will enjoy the parks full assortment of offerings not just a trail.

SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 12:04:19 AM »

Good deal Green, go have a great time & everybody else that wants to go. The last time I checked its a free country!!!!!!!!!!!!    The speed limit is 20 mph in Ocala & have no problem doing that. By the way 20 mph is not blowing through trails.  You may need to get your eyes checked cause it sounds like you need glasses!!      The next time we do a group ride your more than welcome to come along & see for yourself.
You know, your right it might take a hour & a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

3500# winch
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »

I bet those 26miles would be long enough for you to crack a smile, knowing youre out on your quad with your buddies. Looking back at them, and your best bud gives you the thumbs up to open the throttle a little.

At $30, I'd drive to Madison to ride...oh wait, I have!

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 12:55:28 AM »

I smile every time I go riding, love it. Getting close to 5,000 miles on Greeny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:59:44 AM by SMP63 » Logged

3500# winch
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 09:36:28 AM »

with $12 to $14million dollars the last thing i would be investing in an atv tract n trails..i it all works out,but ive seen soooooooo many atv parks & mx tracks come n go thru out the years its not even funny..
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 04:36:20 PM »

Hell, motoplex was 400 something acres and that was the best place to ride in fl. It's all what you make it to be.

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 08:38:21 PM »

This place is not just an atv park. That's the point. Atv parks fail due to lack of support they are banking on the fact that an outdoor family adventure park will succeed. I think they are onto something and it seems they have the support of the county. County support has not been seen in the case of any of the recent parks who have had to close.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 09:57:02 PM »

With friends like these, who needs enemies.

823 for life!

patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 10:54:13 PM »

Hell, motoplex was 400 something acres and that was the best place to ride in fl. It's all what you make it to be.

Hell yes, I miss those days. Cry

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 07:30:03 PM »

Who cares just open the drag strip already.  Smiley  You can please some of the people most of the time and you can please most of the people some of the time but you can please me now by opening the drag strip. Hehe
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com