Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil's Garden Mud Club  (Read 5573 times)
1ofAkind

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:54:18 AM »

I've been going to DGMC since they first opened. I was tired of the party scene at places like Redneck Yacht club...I like to ride with my family, especially my 6 year old niece. Places like RYC you can't do that without boobs being everywhere and fearing being run over by some drunk idiot.

For awhile the riding at DGMC was honestly not too great, it was sandy, not much mud and just wide open spaces. I always felt like I was sacrificing the quality of riding by choosing to go there. This past weekend I was pleasantly surprised! The mud was NASTY! The back mud hole is lit at night so everyone can ride rather than watch a stripper on stage like at RYC. There's a good mix of riding now that has a little of everything. In the back there's a few nasty mud holes, there's basically like a mini motocross track, an obstacle course with logs, rocks etc. And up front there's some nice sandy trails through the woods where you can see hog trails. But my favorite is all the way up near the entrance it's called Stayton trail it's a huge trail that gets extremely disgusting.

So, to sum it up this weekend was great and this is my place for good. I love the atmosphere and the small town vibe. (Complete with a demolition derby.) if you've never been, check it out. If you've been but it was awhile ago, give it another shot it's 10x better.
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 05:00:19 PM »

Do you think if I brought my drag racing atv and my dirtbikes I would have a fun time?

My gf has a mud quad she can take to so I know that will be fun.

Do they even ride dirtbikes there?
1ofAkind

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »

I don't think dirt bikes are allowed :/ there's plenty of room to roam for a sport quad though.
300 quadrunner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »

It was my first time there that weekend and was disappointed. Only one muddy trail??? Back mudhole was watery sugar sand. The swimming hole was the nastiest thing ive ever swam in. The vendors sucked along with entertainment. I hope they rethink theyre approach as a mud park

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com