Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOULD STOCK EXHAUST's,,,MAKE OUR SPORT MORE ACCEPTING?......................  (Read 21224 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:04:41 AM »

hey atv buddies,,.do u all think that if we all kepted our atv's quiet with the stock exhaust systems,that would make our hobby/sport more freindly n accepting to the general public & not have the cops & complaning citizens on our asses?.. and if the state were to purpose a law (a quiet law) 2 band (all after market exhaust) systems  & in return they wouldnt bother riders or where they ride, would u sopport this band/law???
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 11:53:56 AM »

Having a ban on after market exhaust wouldn't  work.  Because there is always going to be some one that will do as they please.  There is a law against  riding double on an ATV unless it is made for two people.  People ignore the law and ride double any way.  There is a law against  ridding on public roads and  privet land.. Some people  ride there any way. 

It’s not just the noise people abject to. It’s the  I don’t care attitude  (I’ll do as I damn well please)  that a lot of people abject to. 

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »

i think after market exhaust has  alot to do with cops going after riders( due to citizein complaints & the cop hearing u  as the patrol...4 example.ill test ride my kawa, kfx700 up/down my street ( stock exhaust),no 1 notices,.then i text ride my honda trx400 with an after market pipe,i get the cops called on me..im all in favor  for stock exhausts 4 everybody.
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 02:57:37 PM »

i think after market exhaust has  alot to do with cops going after riders( due to citizein complaints & the cop hearing u  as the patrol...4 example.ill test ride my kawa, kfx700 up/down my street ( stock exhaust),no 1 notices,.then i text ride my honda trx400 with an after market pipe,i get the cops called on me..im all in favor  for stock exhausts 4 everybody.

Well if you believe every one should have stock exhaust my next question is why don't you have stock exhaust on your honda trx 400???

26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »

I won't own a machine with a stock exhaust. They run too hot.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Ole Nasty

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 05:27:40 PM »

I think not picking up after yourself and being too rowdy(fighting, underage drinking, etc) is more of a threat than exhaust.

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »

the only atv i have with an after market pipe is my trx400 i bought it used at a great price & it came with the bike & i hate that freaking exhaust its loud!.im searching for a stock pipe on ebay 4it..everybody in this country is obssesed  with loud engine noise(on atv,bikes cars,trucks) & getting noticed offcorse..my parents gave me more then enough attention  so i dont a loud pipe.. and.... ( ole nasty) u r correct buddy..
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »

What the hell does parents attention have to do with anything? Seen many families racing this weekend. Guess what? Hardly any stock pipes to be found.

cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »

u have 2 admit many, if not most riders have a loud pipe because they like for other riders to notice them & they wanna fit in...they like the attention..
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 06:22:42 PM »

..my parents gave me more then enough attention  so i dont a loud pipe.. and.... ..
then why all these attention grabbing posts. I guess we better outlaw Harley Davidsons since they are so loud. I mean come on, every post or thread you start is screaming for attention.
I guess in your case of trespassing all over south florida a quiet stock pipe is the way to go but for us law abiding citizens who want horsepower and performance and ride only on legal land which is for offroad use and permitted as such, a pipe which is louder than stock is the first step and no I dont care who notices me when I'm riding in legal riding areas.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:45:04 PM by greenmachine » Logged
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 11:39:57 PM »

(( mr.green machine)) y u always busting my balls as to where i ride..ru jeaslous that i have 2 balls to ride anywere i please(legal or not) ,i dont have 2 work, ride alot more then you & have yard full of bikes paid cash???.i dont care what u do papito,,maybe u like to beat on ur wife, smoke a lil grass,pick up hookers,like lil boys n girls, wear ur wives heels/dresses or spend all day at the strip club,thats ur bizzzzz baby and not mine,id say more power 2 ya & rock on!!!...get ur nose out other folks asses and u will be much happyer...
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 07:07:26 AM »

Attacking some one on here by calling them names and insulting them is completely  uncalled for.  It shows how immature you are and your lack of respect for other people and their property. 

26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »

some 1 put there noses in my bizz n what i do,there lucky if they just get called names,many if not most in here, wayyyyyyy more ilegal things then i do by riding in public lands,u all wont say it or admit to it right?..i admit 2 riding in public land n im  a criminal oh well at  least im 100% honest and not a lieing  sack of crap...i wanna see some 1 in here admiting they cheated on there wife or picked up a hooker or doing somthing aginst the law???
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »

I have a stock 400 exhaust I'll sell ya. It's off my old 2005, hardly used it.
There are big performance advantages to the aftermarket pipes and there also legally quiet ones  that boost performance. Noise is only one of numerous reasons quads are unliked. Fixing the other reasons would take a lot less attention off noise. Pm me if ya want my stocker.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »

Well if you believe every one should have stock exhaust my next question is why don't you have stock exhaust on your honda trx 400???

Sounds like Al Gore!  Grin
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 08:38:07 PM »

I am sorry to disappoint you and your threats are scaring me really bad but the one thing that really has me worried is you calling me "papito"....  Huh
Since I am not of Hispanic descent and I moved out of south Florida before knowing the language became a necessity to everyday life, I decided to use a translator for your term "papito" and the definition below was the first one to come up, as noted by the number 1 in front of it, in the urban dictionary.

1.    papito:
hot man, daddy, latin way of telling a man that he is desirable

Sorry pal but I don't swing that way. But thanks for the compliment
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law

That is the first part of the forum user agreement. Reread it.
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 08:59:01 PM »

I picked up a hooker

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 09:09:31 PM »

So you admit to riding illegally. That is what pisses people off the most. Because of douche bags like you I have no place to ride. Idiot!!!

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 09:14:59 PM »

So you admit to riding illegally. That is what pisses people off the most. Because of douche bags like you I have no place to ride. Idiot!!!
He don't get this logic.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 09:34:36 PM »

He don't get this logic.
Luckily for me he claims to be so wealthy I can charge him an arm and a leg for my stock exhaust!
 Wink
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 12:13:32 AM »

yzf ..ill shake ur hand for being honest,we cubans say papito alot n to any 1.if u think its a gay thing  ohh well,perhaps u havnt come of the closet yet haha..miami is better off with out americans here,cubans own n run this city,i lov  visting my uncle at city hall,hahaha
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 06:40:15 AM »

yzf ..ill shake ur hand for being honest,we cubans say papito alot n to any 1.if u think its a gay thing  ohh well,perhaps u havnt come of the closet yet haha..miami is better off with out americans here,cubans own n run this city,i lov  visting my uncle at city hall,hahaha

So your saying your not an american?   Well that might explain a few things.

"i lov  visting my uncle at city hall,hahaha"     Is he in jail for trespassing?

26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 07:10:59 AM »

I guess it's easier to exploit our country without Americans around.

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 07:40:06 AM »

This troll is pathetic and just another reason this forum is dying slowly. His sense of entitlement is showing through. Typical
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com