Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TT RACING @ MCS  (Read 3949 times)
RRBABY

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »

Good Morning All,
     Yet another great night of racing at the "Bullring", AKA Marion County Speedway.  Bill Cleary and his crew are very positive about Quad TT racing.  We have been running in conjuction with the Mini/Micro sprint program.  Can't relay in words enough how welcome we feel by the other racers.  Both the cars and quads use the same tires so the track surface is premo for racing.  The more hard and tacky it gets the better everyone likes it.
     If any of you out there are interested at all in starting a TT series now is the time to get together and plan for 2013.  All we really need to do is to track the points and work with Bill to set up a class/point structure.  This would not be ran by any one person but by the riders within the frame work of the current MCS program.  
     This forum would be a good starting place to see what could be put together.  Lets keep it positive... I really don't care about any hard feelings towards anyone or any other organization.  All I want to do is to get what is, in my opinion, the most fun form of quad racing out there.  If you know someone that just wants to try it we could all come up with some old tires and maybe a practice day to try it out.
     All opinions or suggestions are welcome!

RRBABY

1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »

can this be set up in south florida?   Im interested in setting up TT racing in Miami. Please contact me!!

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
RRBABY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 06:48:11 AM »

The only TT track in Florida that I know of is at Marion County Speedway....It's located in Ocala.  It would be great to have you come up if you can.

1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com