Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for people to ride with  (Read 2352 times)
RidingDirty

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:33:45 PM »

Newbee here looking for people to ride with. I have been riding from the age of 8 years old and am 34. Have friends who have quads but just cant seem to get them of the couch. I just picked up a new to me 08 400EX and am ready hit the trails. Went to Croom a few weeks ago to dial the bike in with the new ad on's. Wife is out of town and I have all this weeked to ride 9/6, 9/7. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.
Dorsey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »

I'll be out of town this weekend but it would be nice to have someone else who rides a sports quad to ride with. It seems mostly everyone goes boating with thier ATV. Where do you live? Where all do you ride. I've never been to Croom. Do you have to have a muffler under 96db? Spark arrester? I just bought my 700xx less than a month ago and it has a after market slip on muffler that's stupid loud.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:02:47 PM by Dorsey » Logged
zaynerdoodles

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 02:03:06 AM »

Yeah where are you located and ride at i ride a yamaha warrior not tryin to treat it like a boat either
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com