Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sport Quad Roll Call!!  (Read 18621 times)
strubby

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »

Welcome! As soon as my hand is a little better I'm definitely wanting to go to both Croom and Ocala NF.

Also, Dorsey, I would like to go to "Sandbox" sometime soon. Does anyone else like riding when it's colder out? I LOVE riding in the cold myself. Sport riding warms me up quick, and I usually have downtime with work.

'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)
prosa69

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »

Run an Outlaw 525s.  I didn't go IRS cause I also own utility quads and wanted something to play on. I have been going to Canaveral Groves allot cause its close.  I also like to go to Mud Muckers which is north of Daytona.  I do 5A a few times a year but with all the rain right now it sits in the trailer while the utilities come out where ever I go.   

You should check out PolarisProRiders.com a lot of great info on the Outlaws. That's where I got most of the ideas for mine.

I'm down to ride whenever too, I've owned pretty much every 450 so I'm no brand sleeper, I like them all.

Where is this place by the cape? I'm in New Smyrna.

If you asking about Canaveral groves as the place by the cape its really easy to get to.  You get off on the Port St John Exit which is 208 off of I-95.  Go west off the exit and the road makes a right only at the stop sign which is Golf View Ave.  Go down about 1/4 mile or less and you will see a stream on your left with a dirt road next to it.  Pull onto the dirt road go down about a 1000 feet and on your left you will see an area to park.  I'm planning on going this Saturday or Next Sunday if Saturday doesn't pan out.     

strubby

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 09:28:19 AM »

Cool, how big of a place is it? Its about 45 mins from me, not bad

'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
prosa69

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »

Its not as big as 5A but def big enough.  Plus I rarely ever see a hunter out at Canaveral Groves.  Offers the same things as 5A just don't have to drive as far to get to the areas that are wide open to ride. Has very similar trails like 5A besides the Ridge line.  If its real wet out there which last time we went it was, its tough on a sport quad.  Had to actually park the sport quad last time due to the deep water areas.  When its drier which it should be due to the lack of torrential rain its fun on a sport quad or a dirt bike.   
Dorsey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »

Also, Dorsey, I would like to go to "Sandbox" sometime soon. Does anyone else like riding when it's colder out? I LOVE riding in the cold myself. Sport riding warms me up quick, and I usually have downtime with work.

Yes! Let me know when. I drive a truck so I'm out of town a lot but when I'm at home I'm usually there for a week or two. I was just home for 3 weeks so I have some work to do.
strubby

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:28 AM »

Yes! Let me know when. I drive a truck so I'm out of town a lot but when I'm at home I'm usually there for a week or two. I was just home for 3 weeks so I have some work to do.

Sounds like me. I travel all over the east coast doing commercial retail construction, mostly finish carpentry. So I'll be gone for 2-3 weeks sometimes and home in between jobs as well. Right now is our busiest time and slows just before the holidays in December. Hand is getting better, so a group ride shouldn't be far off!

'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
Dorsey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 09:38:44 PM »

I'll be home until after turkey day. So I'll be up for some group trail riding. Anyone interested?
strubby

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »

Looks like I won't be free until almost Christmas! Hopefully have a few weeks to get a few good rides/trips in late December - early January.

'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
Dorsey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »

I'll be up for some more riding at that time also as I'll be home for a couple of weeks then too.
strubby

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »

Sounds good! I have friends who live in Jax who ride Utes and been wanting to check out Osceola. Also wanting to try some new good spots for sport riding.

'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com