Croom trees are watching

Started by Thunderdually, July 07, 2012, 07:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

It has been said that Croom trees keep an eye out for the rider not paying attention to where they're going. When a Croom tree spots such a rider they have been know to drop a limb to knock the rider from their vehicle.  Some trees will raise a root to bounce the rider off. And some malicious trees will even jump in front of you.

I know riders that this has happened to but I won't name names you know who you are... ;)  ;D   I now have picture proof..

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com