Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 41st  (Read 9541 times)
ground_sniper

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:39:57 PM »

Hear people talking it's closed now, some say it's just got a lot of no tresspassing signs etc..  What's the truth in that?  Worth it?  Or should I just go to 8th?   Sad

1987 Honda ATC200S Beater/Frankenstein
1984 Honda ATC200ES/Camo/Stock
1989 S-10 4x4 Blazer, 6" lift on 33s SOLD
1980 AMC 4.2 CJ-5 restoration project.
pepito113

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 05:20:06 PM »

Not sure. I was there about 4 weeks ago and they had the fpl substaion closed off but to the right everyone was riding. Didnt have any problems. Not sure if something happened since then...
pepito113

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:56:59 AM »

So does Anyone know if nw 41st is closed completly?
XtremeH18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »

I heard the same thing  Cry  If it's true that 41st closed.. I will be putting up my good ole Grizzly for sale  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry    I been riding since I was 5 yrs old.. I sure will miss it!!!  I guess it's time to find a new hobby?  Angry
djtates125

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »

I hear if you go to 41st or 8st and a cop decides to go in everyone is going to get charged and get a nice PTA. So after my trip to RYC my bike are going up for sale

YOLO!
2006 kingquad 28" mudzilla snorkelled radiator relocated 3000# winch
2005 sportsman 800 rdc 2" lift Clarion headunit with pair of 8" bazooka tubies and amp 30 silverback with super atv foward aarms polaris rear box with bags 5000# wireless venom winch
I_N_3
Contributing Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »

Xtreme and Djtates I also and from Miami but I prefer to travel and ride in peace versus going local and riding the same 800 acres and worrying about tresspassing but that's just me. If your willing to travel, as I see you ride RYC, then we should link up and ride 5A (40k acres & 3.5 hours north of Miami) or Rancho (3k acres & 4 hours from Miami). @ Rancho we would have to go with SMP but I dont think he minds and as far as I know 5a is privately owned land with owners that allow/tolerate public use.

I hate to see you guys sell your machines because Miami-dade, Broward or Palm Beach county won't allow (or provide) us a place to ride even though they sell OHVs in these counties and make $$$ on all OHV related sales taxes. I refuse to ride Big Cypress because of all the red tape that comes with it, they make it way to difficult. 

Imagine if you bought a boat or jet ski in South Florida but couldn't use it in South Florida waters.  Roll Eyes

KiNG QuAD 750
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

Hi I_N_3,

We're trying to get a group ride on the 4th at 5A. We'd love to have you join us and anybody else would be welcome too. Larry
I_N_3
Contributing Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »

Hi I_N_3,

We're trying to get a group ride on the 4th at 5A. We'd love to have you join us and anybody else would be welcome too. Larry

Larry I saw the thread and would like to join but I just can't make it.

I'm trying to get up there soon though. I will speak to the misses about it, then let everyone know.

I appreciate the invite.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:43:36 PM by I_N_3 » Logged

KiNG QuAD 750
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »

OK. maybe the next time.

It would be nice to see you guys again! Afterall, you gave me my name! 

Larry
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 10:27:43 AM »

Xtreme and Djtates I also and from Miami but I prefer to travel and ride in peace versus going local and riding the same 800 acres and worrying about tresspassing but that's just me. If your willing to travel, as I see you ride RYC, then we should link up and ride 5A (40k acres & 3.5 hours north of Miami) or Rancho (3k acres & 4 hours from Miami). @ Rancho we would have to go with SMP but I dont think he minds and as far as I know 5a is privately owned land with owners that allow/tolerate public use.

I hate to see you guys sell your machines because Miami-dade, Broward or Palm Beach county won't allow (or provide) us a place to ride even though they sell OHVs in these counties and make $$$ on all OHV related sales taxes. I refuse to ride Big Cypress because of all the red tape that comes with it, they make it way to difficult. 

Imagine if you bought a boat or jet ski in South Florida but couldn't use it in South Florida waters.  Roll Eyes

Heck no I don't mind Iggy!!!!!!!!! You guys are more than welcome to come up & ride, just let me know when. The creek is flowing & most of the flag ponds have water in them. The flag pond we played in last time Iggy is now to deep unless you have snorkles. There are others that were dry that we could give a try tho!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
ground_sniper

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 07:07:41 PM »

So from aside "hearing" about things, has anybody actually been these last few weeks?  Gonna be going out to 8th st this weekend, unless something really turns me off of it. 

I_N_3
Contributing Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 02:25:51 PM »

Why not come up to 5A this weekend with me and a few more peeps from here?

KiNG QuAD 750
XtremeH18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »

Update: I heard that 41st is closed. I heard when you drive down to the end of the road there are 2 security guards that will not allow anyone through. Anyone know if this is true? Has anyone ridden there lately? How are the conditions? (flooded, etc... )
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »

didnt hear about security guards, but signs are up and yes its flooded.  8st is wet and muddy unless you ride in the woods, where its dry   no issues of cops at 8st.  been going for 4 months now with no issues   4x4 paradise with all the mudd

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
ground_sniper

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »

Update: I heard that 41st is closed. I heard when you drive down to the end of the road there are 2 security guards that will not allow anyone through. Anyone know if this is true? Has anyone ridden there lately? How are the conditions? (flooded, etc... )

Grin so that's where our tax payer money is going!!!! 

Heard 8th st is a no no now.  Heard people getting tickets out there, anybody been out there lately and can confirm/deny this?

juanky

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »

went to 8st about 2-3 weeks ago and there was no problem out there also a decent amount of people riding but it is very very flooded

2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)
XtremeH18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 09:40:08 AM »

I also rode last week at 8st and had zero problems. When I went last weekend on Sat. it was really packed and extremely flooded.  I still want to know if anyone has been out to 41st lately??
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 11:55:45 PM »

i went to ride on NW41st, id say less then a month ago.hugeeeee police presence,i was stoped just passing the jail by a road block & like 12 jailcops.i was told to turn back,leave & not come back or id be arrested.& my truck/bike impounded,there are big noo trespassing signs all over..the enternce 2 the lake is heavly blocked,,1  cop told me,that atvers had been shooting towards the jail & had hit it.i loved nw41st,i rode there my 1st honda atc 110 3wheeler in 1985 out there..41st  Sad Cry Shocked Undecided i think it gone 4 good guys..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com