Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dirty Foot Adventures WILL BE OPEN New Year's Weekend!!!!  (Read 4029 times)
Mikki33

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:04:58 PM »

Toast They will have the trails, mx track, drag strip, obstacle course & camping open Friday December 30th-January 2nd! They will be opened only temporarily, unless they can raise $50,000 to remain open! They will be selling apperal, stickers, food, etc. to try to raise the money. Come out & support DFA and help them make this happen....this place is great & VERY family orientated. If you have never been here....nows your chance!  Wink I believe it is $30 per person for the ENTIRE WEEKEND & kids are half off. There is an additional fee , if you choose to ride the mx track. They are located in Ft. Meade (close to Lakeland, off Avon Park Cutoff)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:43:55 AM by Mikki33 » Logged

Mikki #200C
'08 Honda 450R
Proud dad of Mikayla Hayes-"2012/2013 Quad Super Pee-Wee B Champion"
'11 Raptor 125

"Ride Fast Or Be Last"
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »

More info on the new year's weekend....

Weekend rates are: Adults Friday-Monday all 4 days $30 or daily $15. Children (ages6-12) all 4 days are $20 or daily $10. Spectators are $10 daily or $20 weekend. Track fees are $11 per day once you pay the gate fees and track membership- $10 weekend or $25 yearly. Night Rides are $5 per person and the scavenger hunt/poker run will be $10 per person. That will pay back 3 winners and details will be posted that weekend.
We will be selling hamburgs and hotdogs with a drink and chips. Prices will follow soon.

Please remember that this will be a GREAT WEEKEND but will also play as a role to help continue the fun. As soon as we raise the money needed to open the trails back up it will become just like what it used to be and we can not wait!!!

Please help us get the word out since we do not have much time to advertise this weekend. The more people we get there the more $ we will raise toward our goal. Invite your friends on here simply by selecting the “invite guests” button. The more invites we get out there the more will show up.

Thank you in advance for your help with this. We look forward to seeing our regulars as well as many new faces, SEE YOU SOON!!!

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 06:03:44 PM »

Since you will have food and the proceeds will go to fund raising I will NOT be bringing Drive food. I hope this event is a great success Wink  This place deserves the support of the customers that use it!!! Bow Clapper

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
Dirty Foot Adventures

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 08:01:05 PM »

Okay here is the updated info for the shirts, hats and decals...Shirts $20.00 each
Baseball Style Hats $20.00 each Flat Bill Hats $21.00 each and Decals are $5.00 each. The company selling these have been a HUGE help with this. Listen up...We will profit $8.00 per shirt, $7 per hat and $5 per decal for the one weekend only. PLEASE help us sell these shirts over New Years Weekend. We will only receive these VERY GENEROUS profits that weekend only. We will have 300 shirts, 100 hats and 300 decals for sale that weekend. Sign A Rama from Lakeland and Artistic Apparel are the companies doing this for us. As you can see they also donated ALL of the Decals to us so we will profit 100% from the sell of them. So who is ready for some apparel?

More FUN than you can handle
Mikki33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:41:19 AM »

WHOOP-WHOOP!!! We'll definetely be buying some  Wink

Mikki #200C
'08 Honda 450R
Proud dad of Mikayla Hayes-"2012/2013 Quad Super Pee-Wee B Champion"
'11 Raptor 125

"Ride Fast Or Be Last"
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »

Maybe my hybrid drag quad will be ready by then, I could use some new hats and shirts too!  Cool

And I like stickers!  Tongue
type911

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »

I would love to support this.  It would be my firts trip.  Just had knee surgery so I will have to see how I feel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com